Trump On Woodward Tape Admitting To Lying About Seriousness Of Coronavirus

There is nothing left to be said.
Report was debunked. Fake News.

Next...
With his own voice! Who "debunked" this story?

Trump lied to the American people, that includes you. And yet you deny it.

Thus cults work in poison.
Awwwk! Awwwwk! Libber Polly wanna cracker! Awwwwk!
Well argued.

You deny facts. Why should your immaturity be rewarded by debate? You cannot be taught, informed or respected.
Which facts? You mean like the 2.8% mortality the President has lowered our country down to, after the 8% mass murderer Killer Cuomo and his band of Democrat hit men killed 90,000 people? We are lower than the global average despite NY and NJ causing more deaths than most countries....we have conducted 90 million tests to lead the globe there too....those facts??
4% of world population yet 25% of coronavirus cases.

Trump saying he knows the lethality, communicability, and effects on all age groups, yet publically calling the pandemic a "hoax" (a word he uses as projection) and saying it will just 'go away'! Americans need facts to make decisions. Trump is telling us what to think.

And you just go along.
Trump was telling the truth,your too dense to understand the CDC inflated the cases ruling practically every death from Covid such as a gunshot wound to the headthey do that,the hospitals profit,greed is a sick word.
This is a problem when you listened too much of Fox News. Why don’t you prove it?
You are from California.

We have several fires all over, about 30 deaths and hundreds of houses got burn. Trump came here to California just to say we need to use rake to clean forest floors. That’s dumb, ignorant and disgusting. We have drought and lots of areas are reaching 115+ degrees and Santa Ana winds.

Trump will not win here in California that I guarantee you 100%.

Last edited:
And Nancy told people to come on out to Chinatown

I hate to admit it, but Pelosi, the governors and the mayors fell for Donald Trumps bullshit.

Trump said there was noting to worry about, just 15 cases, soon going down to almost zero. It was no worse than the flu. Trump told people to continue with their normal daily lives.

Yeah.... people fell for Trumps bullshit. I admit it.
Trump implemented travel bans while democrats wanted to party and impeach. lol
We’ve been through this over and over. Trump travel ban to China in January was only to non citizens but he allowed 40,000 US citizens back to US from China. Then he left the east coast open till mid March. Dude get real.
They are brain dead when it comes to facts and the truth.
according to Joe you believe truth over facts
You have neither so wtf are you talking about?
you wouldn't know a fact if one bought you
Go back into your hole. It knows more than you do.
Triggered much LOL
You debate on this forum like a total vegetable. What is wrong with you?

Excessive blood clotting and stroke -- even in young, previously healthy people -- are among the myriad of effects the virus is having on people across the globe
People get blood clots, stroke. My sister, my dad. Wtf are you taking about? Virus don’t cause blood clots asswipe.

You’re a dupe that’s been duped. Post any study where a virus causes blood clots
meaner gene if virus caused blood clots then a simple blood test would indicate the virus. One wouldn’t need a nine inch swab up the nose. Amazing stupid you shared

You are very confused. Not all patients that are sick of Covid-19 have blood clots. Nose swabbing is the easiest and cheapest way to determine the infections. Blood test requires lots of works and cost more money. They normally do that when you are admitted in the hospitals. Even before the blood test.... they already knew how sick you are after the X-ray and your saturation ( oxygen level ) of your body.

Let me explain farther. The oxygen level is measured by the pulse/oximeter attached to one of your finger. They will place a small tubing to your nose (canulla) normal breathing level is 2. Pulse/oximeter reading to 100 is the norm. If the reading is like below 80s or in 70s meaning it’s hard to breathe. They will increase the oxygen to highest level 7. If the your saturation level doesn’t go up. You are in big trouble. Confirmed by your X-ray that virus has taken over part of your lungs.... they will move you to ICU asap.
By that time a phlebotomists already drew blood from your arm ordered by the physician on duty. One of the primary blood test is CMP ( Comprehensive Metabolic Panel) to check your kidney, liver, pancreas, sugar, salt etc etc. Also cardiac enzymes if you are having chest pain and hard to breathe.
Those are the steps before ICU.

If you are tested positive you have fever, diarrhea or colds but your X-ray is clear and saturation level is good. They will not move you to ICU but heavily monitored in next couple of days.
You can’t explain farther cause you’re nuts

Next...

Well argued.

You deny facts. Why should your immaturity be rewarded by debate? You cannot be taught, informed or respected.
Which facts? You mean like the 2.8% mortality the President has lowered our country down to, after the 8% mass murderer Killer Cuomo and his band of Democrat hit men killed 90,000 people? We are lower than the global average despite NY and NJ causing more deaths than most countries....we have conducted 90 million tests to lead the globe there too....those facts??

Trump saying he knows the lethality, communicability, and effects on all age groups, yet publically calling the pandemic a "hoax" (a word he uses as projection) and saying it will just 'go away'! Americans need facts to make decisions. Trump is telling us what to think.

And you just go along.
Trump was telling the truth,your too dense to understand the CDC inflated the cases ruling practically every death from Covid such as a gunshot wound to the headthey do that,the hospitals profit,greed is a sick word.
This is a problem when you listened too much of Fox News. Why don’t you prove it?
You are from California.

We have several fires all over, about 30 deaths and hundreds of houses got burn. Trump came here to California just to say we need to use rake to clean forest floors. That’s dumb, ignorant and disgusting. We have drought and lots of areas are reaching 115+ degrees and Santa Ana winds.

Trump doesn't have a clue about forest management. When I read this, I fell out of my chair; Trump blames California for wildfires, tells state 'you gotta clean your floors' This mf is so fucking ignorant it makes your head spin.

Yeah...I place great importance on politically biased articles intent on smearing candidates for office. (Rolls eyes)
You wrote those words LONG AFTER his OWN WORDS, his OWN VOICE, was made public.

He is NOT DENYING that he SAID them. He LIED.

And you're STILL trying this? You're definitely one of the sheepier Trump sheep here.
I challenge you to directly quote the alleged lie and provide a rational reasoned argument explaining how you came to the conclusion that it's a lie.

And I predict that you will run away from that challenge because you're a cowardly TDS afflicted moron.
Um, he admitted downplaying the virus when he knew it was worse. He admitted he still does. HE'S NOT DENYING HE SAID IT.

He said, quoting here: "I wanted to always play it down. I still like playing it down because I don’t want to create a panic."

Why are you denying this? Are you afraid to listen to the tape?

Those that died with COVID 19 was that the deciding factor of their death or was it because they had health issues and they died because of their poor health? Millions more catch COVID 19 but don't die from it

Dying with COVID 19 is not the same as dying because of COVID 19,
I heard that those who died from COVID 19 NUMBER WAS AROUND LESS THAN 9000

You heard the 9,000 from Qanon. Which is totally false. that is why Facebook took it down...... You don’t even know the science of Covid 19 and you are making that kind of nonsense. LOL..... . This is almost the same as you accused Kamala of slavery.

no I didn't

Yes you did. Now you are lying.

I hate to admit it, but Pelosi, the governors and the mayors fell for Donald Trumps bullshit.

Trump said there was noting to worry about, just 15 cases, soon going down to almost zero. It was no worse than the flu. Trump told people to continue with their normal daily lives.

We’ve been through this over and over. Trump travel ban to China in January was only to non citizens but he allowed 40,000 US citizens back to US from China. Then he left the east coast open till mid March. Dude get real.
Triggered much LOL
I try to stay within the boundaries of you and other leftists competency I don't want to talk above you.

Triggered much LOL
I try to stay within the boundaries of you and other leftists competency I don't want to talk above you.
That's why you are always in a hole.

Yeah...I place great importance on politically biased articles intent on smearing candidates for office. (Rolls eyes)

And you're STILL trying this? You're definitely one of the sheepier Trump sheep here.
I challenge you to directly quote the alleged lie and provide a rational reasoned argument explaining how you came to the conclusion that it's a lie.

And I predict that you will run away from that challenge because you're a cowardly TDS afflicted moron.
Um, he admitted downplaying the virus when he knew it was worse. He admitted he still does. HE'S NOT DENYING HE SAID IT.

He said, quoting here: "I wanted to always play it down. I still like playing it down because I don’t want to create a panic."

Why are you denying this? Are you afraid to listen to the tape?

Those that died with COVID 19 was that the deciding factor of their death or was it because they had health issues and they died because of their poor health? Millions more catch COVID 19 but don't die from it

Dying with COVID 19 is not the same as dying because of COVID 19,
I heard that those who died from COVID 19 NUMBER WAS AROUND LESS THAN 9000

You heard the 9,000 from Qanon. Which is totally false. that is why Facebook took it down...... You don’t even know the science of Covid 19 and you are making that kind of nonsense. LOL..... . This is almost the same as you accused Kamala of slavery.

no I didn't

Yes you did. Now you are lying.

I don't have a Facebook account it was suspended for some reason that I haven't gotten an answer for. I haven't had one for a couple of months now.

Triggered much LOL
That's why you are always in a hole.
the only hole I have been in is the vagina hole

Excessive blood clotting and stroke -- even in young, previously healthy people -- are among the myriad of effects the virus is having on people across the globe
People get blood clots, stroke. My sister, my dad. Wtf are you taking about? Virus don’t cause blood clots asswipe.

You’re a dupe that’s been duped. Post any study where a virus causes blood clots
meaner gene if virus caused blood clots then a simple blood test would indicate the virus. One wouldn’t need a nine inch swab up the nose. Amazing stupid you shared

You are very confused. Not all patients that are sick of Covid-19 have blood clots. Nose swabbing is the easiest and cheapest way to determine the infections. Blood test requires lots of works and cost more money. They normally do that when you are admitted in the hospitals. Even before the blood test.... they already knew how sick you are after the X-ray and your saturation ( oxygen level ) of your body.

Let me explain farther. The oxygen level is measured by the pulse/oximeter attached to one of your finger. They will place a small tubing to your nose (canulla) normal breathing level is 2. Pulse/oximeter reading to 100 is the norm. If the reading is like below 80s or in 70s meaning it’s hard to breathe. They will increase the oxygen to highest level 7. If the your saturation level doesn’t go up. You are in big trouble. Confirmed by your X-ray that virus has taken over part of your lungs.... they will move you to ICU asap.
By that time a phlebotomists already drew blood from your arm ordered by the physician on duty. One of the primary blood test is CMP ( Comprehensive Metabolic Panel) to check your kidney, liver, pancreas, sugar, salt etc etc. Also cardiac enzymes if you are having chest pain and hard to breathe.
Those are the steps before ICU.

If you are tested positive you have fever, diarrhea or colds but your X-ray is clear and saturation level is good. They will not move you to ICU but heavily monitored in next couple of days.
You can’t explain farther cause you’re nuts

Yes I can but it’s not worth orienting you. I gave you some important information so you don’t look stupid all the time. You don’t know anything zero non about Coronavirus. Then act like you know something. A typical Trump supporter.

Next...
It's on tape. Read the article.
Tapes can be FAKED. LOL

Trump may win. I never thought the gop would let blacks vote in Fla and Ga. I never even considered a Biden win until the gop "convention." Can Trump win by simply running on the "RACE RIOTS" card? Maybe. Most still approve of him on the economy.

But yeah, Woodward has the hard evidence that Trump lied about the danger of Corvid, and he continues to lie.

We'll see if that's enough. Along with denigrating service people who sacrificed everything.
It is hyperbole. He didn't "know" how dangerous it is. Hell we still don't know. "Corvid"?
Its as dangerous as the cold or a flu.....unless you are older or have pre-existing problems or both.
Trump's words:
"It goes through the air," Trump said. "That's always tougher than the touch. You don't have to touch things. Right? But the air, you just breathe the air and that's how it's passed. And so that's a very tricky one. That's a very delicate one. It's also more deadly than even your strenuous flus.

So when was Trump lying- when he said it was much more dangerous than the flu- or when he said it was just like the flu?
The "President" purposely mis-led the American people about a deadly pandemic headed their way.

That's a fact.
Fact is it’s not that deadly and we never should have locked down. More lives were lost due to the lockdowns. That was a bad move by Trump. He still gets my vote in 2020 over Harris.
How many of your people died because of this AH Trump?? Every dead Jew is looking down on you and weeps

Gee Ed where's your outrage over the Dems called Trump a racist when he wanted to stop flights into the US??

Where's your outrage of Pelousy telling everyone to chill and that the virus was nothing and they should enjoy the Chinese New Year??

Trump was working on this in January. What were the Dems doing besides trying to block everything he did.

You sure have selective outrage and your a whiny hypocritical ass.
Yeah he was working ,,,working trying to save his lying ass Trump lied and people died ,,so please, can all your other BS

You seem to think people are stupid. You don't think they were paying attention to what was going on and making up their minds about how THEY would handle it??

Trump started on this in January and he never lied about any of it. Fauci confirmed that.

You also don't seem to care that the Dems called Trump a racist when he wanted to stop flights from coming into the US. Another thing he did to try and stop the spread.

You also don't care that Pelousy told everyone that the virus was nothing and that they should all enjoy the Chines New Year.

China is to blame for this, not Trump. You also don't seem to care it was them who released this on the world. Not Trump.

You have a selective memory and the only facts you care about are the ones you make up. Real facts don't register with your feeble brain at all.

Carry on you whiny biased ass.
his hate is the only thing he loves.

pretty fucking sad but he's far from alone these days in that.
After republicans giving us this pos ,this bullying lying scum, you can't see how we can hate him ? What I find strange is you people DON'T Is there any pos you'll not support if they wear an R on their forehead?
YOU gave us Trump after 8 years of the Muslim in Chief so stop acting like you had no part of this wacko.
Sounds like a great campaign slogan! Put it on a trucker hat.

Blame Obama for Trump's failings!
Better yet,be irresponsible and blame trump for the corruption of the dem leaders.lol
Blame the drms for Glynn, Banniom, Stone, Cohen, Papodokplis, Manifort?

Trump held an indoor rally in Las Vegas, totally underestimating covid

Underestimating what about Covid?
everything
Wow, specific answer. Fear the Flu right?
180K DEAD DEAD DEAD...they feel it
People die all the time from diseases are you tracking those too, including all the ones with more deaths than Covid wacko??
Gosh, you sound just like Trump. People die all the time from disease, so whose going to miss another 200,000?

BIDEN PUBLICLY ADMITS HE IS ONCE AGAIN - AS ALWAYS - WRONG ABOUT FOREIGN POLICY AND THAT HE WAS WRONG TO OPPOSE PRESIDENT TRUMP'S LIFE SAVING TRAVEL BAN, THAT TRUMP WAS NOT ACTING HYSTERICAL BY IMPLEMENTING IT & THAT IT IS NOT 'XENOPHOBIC':

This a lie of unbelievable proportions. Trump's life saving travel ban didn't save lives because of his stupidity and racism when he didn't close down Europe in time, while simultaneously calling it a hoax. You are a liar.

Trump never called it a hoax stop lying

Trump called what the democrats were saying was a hoax. However, the democrats were emphasizing the seriousness of the virus, countries infected, number deaths, and the grave threat it posed for the US. Indirectly, he was calling the virus a hoax and he was very directly downplaying the virus as he has admitted. He told lie after lie contradicting medical advisors and dividing the country into those that believed Trump and those that believed the scientists.

An unmasked lady in a crowd at the Trump rally was asked why her group lacked masks and social distancing. She said, "We trust Trump". And that pretty well sums it up. Trump has divided America into two camps, those that believe Trump and those that believe the scientists, making it impossible to stop or even control the spread of the virus. Trump and his peeps refuse to honor the orders of governors and mayors and thumb their noses at the CDC recommendation. When historians describe the monumental failure of the US to control the virus, Donald Trump is going to be the central figure.

It is a hoax whats your point?

Tell that to the families of nearly 200,000 dead. No amount of lying, passing the buck, and downplaying the virus will change the facts. Donald Trump has lead this country into greatest healthcare disaster in a hundred years and the resulting financial collapse and he's till lying about.

Waah waah waah the President brought us back from what the pathetic Democrat governors did, got more testing and proved how inept they were to kill so many with a global leading 8% mortality rate. You wackos can spin and spin all you want but you caused the disaster and the President has been cleaning it up ever since.

I’m missing something. Where and when did Trump brought us back from pathetic democrats governors? We have not seen a diddly squat of Trump accomplishment on the Coronavirus crisis.
He is over there busy bullshiting with his rallies attacking his fellow Americans the democrats, fighting and insulting mayors and governors. Tell us what did we missed?

We have 3 crisis...... the pandemic, economy crisis and racial injustice. All 3 Trump failed to address all these 3 crisis. He even blasted Biden for wearing mask. That’s dumb.

Trump administration has established a guide lines about social distancing and mask. Trump displayed over and over that he violated his own policies. WTH kind of a leader is that?

The terms "downplay" and "lie" are not synonymous, simpleton.

Trump knew it was not anywhere near as bad as the preliminary numbers made it appear. Those early mortality rates were so high because only the sickest people were getting tested.

Trump knew this and even went on Hannity and said that his hunch was that the fatality rate was actually less than 1% even though the CDC was saying 3.4%. He knew that because, unlike leftist moonbats, he has a scientific mind. He understands how science works. And the Democrats gave him hell for "making up numbers".

Turns out that Trump was 100% correct, as usual. Scientists now have confirmed that the mortality rate is significantly less than 1% just as Trump said it was. Trump showed excellent leadership by playing down the preliminary numbers that he knew could be misleading to many folks and could cause panic.

That's not lying, you TDS afflicted moron.

Last edited:

Next...

Well argued.

And you just go along.
You are from California.

Trump doesn't have a clue about forest management. When I read this, I fell out of my chair; Trump blames California for wildfires, tells state 'you gotta clean your floors' This mf is so fucking ignorant it makes your head spin.
Actually it’s very upsetting.

Trump knew it was not anywhere near as bad as the preliminary numbers made it appear. Those early numbers were so high because only the sickest people were getting tested.

Trump knew this and even went on Hannity and said that his hunch was that it was really than 1% even though the CDC was saying 3.4%. He knew that because, unlike leftist moonbats, he has a scientific mind. He understands how science works. And the Democrats gave him hell for "making up numbers".

Turns out that Trump was 100% correct. We now know that the mortality rate is much less than 1% just as he said it was. Trump showed excellent leadership by playing down the preliminary numbers that he knew were incorrect.

Everyone was speculating that the true mortality would probably be lower than 3.4%. That wasn't controversial.

What was controversial was Trump proclaiming that it would just go away magically and that was totally under control. It wasn't, and isn't.

Trump does not have a scientific mind. He does not understand how science works. He says things constantly that are not true, and it turns out he often knows it's not true when he says it. That would be the definition of a lie.

Trump knew it was not anywhere near as bad as the preliminary numbers made it appear. Those early numbers were so high because only the sickest people were getting tested.

Trump knew this and even went on Hannity and said that his hunch was that it was really than 1% even though the CDC was saying 3.4%. He knew that because, unlike leftist moonbats, he has a scientific mind. He understands how science works. And the Democrats gave him hell for "making up numbers".

Turns out that Trump was 100% correct. We now know that the mortality rate is much less than 1% just as he said it was. Trump showed excellent leadership by playing down the preliminary numbers that he knew were incorrect.

Oh Please. You are displaying a total accurate means of TDS Trump Derange Sympathizers.

Since when Hannity a clear Trump boot licker even honest? Just because Trump told you these and that doesn’t mean it’s right. Trump is nothing but pure garbage ignorant and dumb.
Trump excellent leadership? LOL. Like what?

From Woodward interview. He said he doesn’t want to create panic. The he posted this on tweeter September 10, 2020. Creating and inciting fear and panic to Americans.

The Democrats never even mentioned the words LAW & ORDER at their National Convention. That’s where they are coming from. If I don’t win, America’s Suburbs will be OVERRUN with Low Income Projects, Anarchists, Agitators, Looters and, of course, “Friendly Protesters”.

Next...

Well argued.

And you just go along.
You are from California.

The feds OWN 45 % of that forest

Forum List

Back