Trump On Woodward Tape Admitting To Lying About Seriousness Of Coronavirus

virus causing death unnecessarily to umpteen 1000's
explain
Explain ?? What are you ,,in 1st grade ? The POS was told how severe the disease is and then spread the BS that all was well Look it up,,, cu and the traitors later ,,Markets open
Flu severity......shut down the country for the flu.
You're brain-dead, con. The flu leads to an estimated 37K deaths in the U.S. on average each year and is seasonal. COVID-19 has led to an estimated 200,000 deaths so far and we're little more than half way through its first year.

And Faun has on his cheerleeding outfit and pom poms. Two hundred, how many more? How many more? Gimme a three, gimme a four, let's keep going! Yeah, death!

Blaming a virus on Trump is just butt stupid.

But in those same six months, there were roughly 450K abortions. So 200K is a nightmare and 450K is a choice. It's the disingenuous hack you are, boi girl
LOL

Poor, kazzing kaz. You're unhinged.

giphy.gif
Faun: You're just kazzing your kazzest kazzingest kazzing kazz the kazzing kazzer kazzing your kazzing kazz kazzing kazz while you kazzer as the kazzest kazzing kazzer kazz.

Playground is your home. You spent your 15 years in middle school chanting that your classmates were gay, didn't you?

Yeah, little boi, I'm the one who's unhinged. You can't even write an adult post

Report was debunked. Fake News.
Next...
It's on tape. Read the article.
Tapes can be FAKED. LOL

Trump may win. I never thought the gop would let blacks vote in Fla and Ga. I never even considered a Biden win until the gop "convention." Can Trump win by simply running on the "RACE RIOTS" card? Maybe. Most still approve of him on the economy.

But yeah, Woodward has the hard evidence that Trump lied about the danger of Corvid, and he continues to lie.

We'll see if that's enough. Along with denigrating service people who sacrificed everything.
It is hyperbole. He didn't "know" how dangerous it is. Hell we still don't know. "Corvid"?
Its as dangerous as the cold or a flu.....unless you are older or have pre-existing problems or both.
Trump's words:
"It goes through the air," Trump said. "That's always tougher than the touch. You don't have to touch things. Right? But the air, you just breathe the air and that's how it's passed. And so that's a very tricky one. That's a very delicate one. It's also more deadly than even your strenuous flus.

So when was Trump lying- when he said it was much more dangerous than the flu- or when he said it was just like the flu?
The "President" purposely mis-led the American people about a deadly pandemic headed their way.

That's a fact.
Fact is it’s not that deadly and we never should have locked down. More lives were lost due to the lockdowns. That was a bad move by Trump. He still gets my vote in 2020 over Harris.
How many of your people died because of this AH Trump?? Every dead Jew is looking down on you and weeps

Gee Ed where's your outrage over the Dems called Trump a racist when he wanted to stop flights into the US??

Where's your outrage of Pelousy telling everyone to chill and that the virus was nothing and they should enjoy the Chinese New Year??

Trump was working on this in January. What were the Dems doing besides trying to block everything he did.

You sure have selective outrage and your a whiny hypocritical ass.
Yeah he was working ,,,working trying to save his lying ass Trump lied and people died ,,so please, can all your other BS

You seem to think people are stupid. You don't think they were paying attention to what was going on and making up their minds about how THEY would handle it??

Trump started on this in January and he never lied about any of it. Fauci confirmed that.

You also don't seem to care that the Dems called Trump a racist when he wanted to stop flights from coming into the US. Another thing he did to try and stop the spread.

You also don't care that Pelousy told everyone that the virus was nothing and that they should all enjoy the Chines New Year.

China is to blame for this, not Trump. You also don't seem to care it was them who released this on the world. Not Trump.

You have a selective memory and the only facts you care about are the ones you make up. Real facts don't register with your feeble brain at all.

Carry on you whiny biased ass.
his hate is the only thing he loves.

pretty fucking sad but he's far from alone these days in that.
After republicans giving us this pos ,this bullying lying scum, you can't see how we can hate him ? What I find strange is you people DON'T Is there any pos you'll not support if they wear an R on their forehead?
Replace the R with a D and your statement is still true
So very true.lol
THAT IS AN OUTRIGHT LIE This &^%^$%^%$ in our WH now is the worst ever No class just ass
Class? What does that have to do with anything? You mean hating America and apologizing for it, that class??
As if you didn't know ,it's Trump with no class, no heart ,no empathy ,no experience All he has is bluster and bullying,,, he's an ass
Oh boo hoo he is sooo mean, winning the election and all....and protecting our borders and creating jobs oh boo hoo
8.5% UNEMPLOYMENT and idiots are bragging ?
Next...
Tapes can be FAKED. LOL

Trump may win. I never thought the gop would let blacks vote in Fla and Ga. I never even considered a Biden win until the gop "convention." Can Trump win by simply running on the "RACE RIOTS" card? Maybe. Most still approve of him on the economy.

But yeah, Woodward has the hard evidence that Trump lied about the danger of Corvid, and he continues to lie.

We'll see if that's enough. Along with denigrating service people who sacrificed everything.
It is hyperbole. He didn't "know" how dangerous it is. Hell we still don't know. "Corvid"?
Its as dangerous as the cold or a flu.....unless you are older or have pre-existing problems or both.
Trump's words:
"It goes through the air," Trump said. "That's always tougher than the touch. You don't have to touch things. Right? But the air, you just breathe the air and that's how it's passed. And so that's a very tricky one. That's a very delicate one. It's also more deadly than even your strenuous flus.

So when was Trump lying- when he said it was much more dangerous than the flu- or when he said it was just like the flu?
The "President" purposely mis-led the American people about a deadly pandemic headed their way.

That's a fact.
Fact is it’s not that deadly and we never should have locked down. More lives were lost due to the lockdowns. That was a bad move by Trump. He still gets my vote in 2020 over Harris.
How many of your people died because of this AH Trump?? Every dead Jew is looking down on you and weeps

Gee Ed where's your outrage over the Dems called Trump a racist when he wanted to stop flights into the US??

Where's your outrage of Pelousy telling everyone to chill and that the virus was nothing and they should enjoy the Chinese New Year??

Trump was working on this in January. What were the Dems doing besides trying to block everything he did.

Yeah he was working ,,,working trying to save his lying ass Trump lied and people died ,,so please, can all your other BS

You seem to think people are stupid. You don't think they were paying attention to what was going on and making up their minds about how THEY would handle it??

Trump started on this in January and he never lied about any of it. Fauci confirmed that.

You also don't seem to care that the Dems called Trump a racist when he wanted to stop flights from coming into the US. Another thing he did to try and stop the spread.

You also don't care that Pelousy told everyone that the virus was nothing and that they should all enjoy the Chines New Year.

China is to blame for this, not Trump. You also don't seem to care it was them who released this on the world. Not Trump.

You have a selective memory and the only facts you care about are the ones you make up. Real facts don't register with your feeble brain at all.

After republicans giving us this pos ,this bullying lying scum, you can't see how we can hate him ? What I find strange is you people DON'T Is there any pos you'll not support if they wear an R on their forehead?
So very true.lol
THAT IS AN OUTRIGHT LIE This &^%^$%^%$ in our WH now is the worst ever No class just ass
Class? What does that have to do with anything? You mean hating America and apologizing for it, that class??
As if you didn't know ,it's Trump with no class, no heart ,no empathy ,no experience All he has is bluster and bullying,,, he's an ass
Oh boo hoo he is sooo mean, winning the election and all....and protecting our borders and creating jobs oh boo hoo

Of course its high now. Its because of the pandemic shit for brains.
Before the pandemic UE was the lowest it had been in 50 years. We had jobs all across the country. And a great economy. All with Trump at the helm. Voters know who they want at the helm and it ain't Biden.
Biden said the first thing he will do is raise taxes. You think voters will vote for that??
Eh, the economy was fine. 2.4% GDP growth was hardly great. Unemployment was low, but it was low when Trump took office and for a little lower. It wasn’t a miracle.

The economy never “took off” like Trump said it would as a result of his tax cuts. It just never happened. It did blow up the deficit and endanger entitlements, which is why we need to raise taxes again.
It halted corporate inversions, it sparked new business growth and of course increased wages. You're incorrect again.
Business investment went nowhere.

No significant effect on wages.

View attachment 388631

The data doesn’t back you up.
Mainvest | Invest in Main Street. -- Formed under Trump helps a lot of small businesses

View attachment 388634
Okay.

And that has what to do with your prior claims being of dubious accuracy?
If you don't understand I'll gladly walk you through it, troll.
Yes, please walk me through it.
Do you know what the SBA is? Yes or no?
Yes.
So if there are fewer SBA loans and more direct bank loans. What does that mean to you?
Not much. What does it mean to you?
It means that Banks are willing to take more risk because they see the economy as stronger and don’t need SBA guarantees that are expensive to the borrower. Hence the economy is stronger. It’s crazy that your vote is equivalent to mine. Sickens me.
So the economy “is stronger” because the banks “think it is”? This is not a good logic. Perception is not reality. Never has been. You’re basing your assessment on feelings, not facts.
Of course it is. OMG. Why do you think in 2009 the govt forced capital injections? If banks stop lending the economy sinks hence the PPP loans. Banks control our economy. You are very uninformed. I would Even say stupid. My goodness.
No, it’s not. Bubbles form all the time. Lending is not always directly tied to the strength of the economy, but sometimes based on a false perception.

Why do you have to act so nasty all the time? Can’t we just have a normal discussion? I really am trying here but you’re getting on my nerves and it’s like you’re trying to provoke me.
Because you’re trolling. It would be like me saying that doctors have no impact on how healthy a patient gets. Banks have a massive impact on the economy. Want to see it contract? Watch what happens if Biden wins. If you don’t want nastiness then please don’t troll.
What do you think trolling is and why do you think I'm trolling?

Banks absolutely have a massive impact in the economy, and I never said otherwise. This is another example of you misrepresenting my statement. You're making unjustified inferences by saying because the banks think the economy is better, then the economy is better. That's not reality. The economy may or may not be better because banks think it's better. There's examples where banks lent tons of money only to create asset bubbles, you know, like the massive one in 2008?

Furthermore, you claimed that Trump's tax cuts spurred business investment, and as I quickly showed, the data does not support that. You dropped that point like a hot potato before moving onto this much smaller point that you can't even defend when I point out the logical holes.
When did I say “tax cuts”? You look at charts. I live it in real life as this is what I do. Trump has been fantastic for corporate confidence.

It was the topic of my post that you replied to, so by context that's exactly what you were referring to.

Really, glad corporate confidence is good, but why would you want me to base my beliefs off of feelings rather than facts?
What facts? Because confidence spurns investment, job growth and lending. Cycles happen of course but a business friendly administration in Congress generally is positive for the economy. You should read Thomas Sowell.
Because the facts show business investment didn’t really change. I showed you these facts ages ago.

Fact is that politicians have a far smaller impact on the economy than anyone wants to admit, especially partisan political writers.
Except it did and they do. But you just keep looking up fake news media while I live it since it’s my business. With all due respect you know not what you’re talking about. My business had record years under Trump.
Problem is the data just doesn’t back up your feeling.

View attachment 388956
Fixed investment growth is what exactly? I am talking CAPEX

View attachment 388958
View attachment 388959

View attachment 388960

View attachment 388964

Again, I do this for a living. Why would you question me on it? Would you question a brain surgeon on how to do brain surgery? It is honestly insulting. Stop your trolling.
I like LATKA And btw dump thinks he's smarter than scientists Generals ,virus experts,lifetime experts in foreign affairs A real schmuck
He may be given the shit storms we are in. He is certainly smarter than you.
He's a better thief a great pervert , but smarter?? I doubt it . I'm smart enough to step back , maybe learn from those smarter than me. You can't teach me anything
I can teach you not to be a traitor to your ancestors. But you have to be willing to learn.
This traitor thing of yours goes to far .Way too far I'm Jewish BUT American first and last That doesn't make me a traitor

Again, I do this for a living. Why would you question me on it? Would you question a brain surgeon on how to do brain surgery? It is honestly insulting. Stop your trolling.
Don’t be so defensive.

What you’re posting is data from 130 companies and ends in 2018. You don’t mention this because it doesn’t help your case. Much of growth in CAPEX comes from a handful of companies, focused in technology. Not bad, but hardly the investment in the blue collar economy that was often touted.

When you zoom out for a more complete picture, there was extra grow in 2018, which basically ended in 2019. The overall growth contributed a minuscule amount to GDP growth.

CAPEX was up everywhere. Fixed income is CDs and such? Why would companies invest in CDs when debt is cheap an you may invest in capital projects and growth? The debt markets have been way friendlier and busier. No one cares about GDP anymore. That stat is as dead as the RBI stat in baseball.

I am defensive because you are challenging me on my profession and are accusing me of lying. For the 100th time, Trump has been great for the corporate sector and me personally. Would I care more if it sucked but GDP growth were higher? No.

1600185967469.png

Don’t be so defensive.

What you’re posting is data from 130 companies and ends in 2018. You don’t mention this because it doesn’t help your case. Much of growth in CAPEX comes from a handful of companies, focused in technology. Not bad, but hardly the investment in the blue collar economy that was often touted.

When you zoom out for a more complete picture, there was extra grow in 2018, which basically ended in 2019. The overall growth contributed a minuscule amount to GDP growth.

So you take their opinion over mine. Duke undergrad, NU MBA.

This is hopeless.

Next...
Tapes can be FAKED. LOL

Trump's words:

That's a fact.

So very true.lol
Next...
Tapes can be FAKED. LOL

Trump's words:

That's a fact.

So very true.lol

Before the pandemic UE was the lowest it had been in 50 years. We had jobs all across the country. And a great economy. All with Trump at the helm. Voters know who they want at the helm and it ain't Biden.
Biden said the first thing he will do is raise taxes. You think voters will vote for that??
Eh, the economy was fine. 2.4% GDP growth was hardly great. Unemployment was low, but it was low when Trump took office and for a little lower. It wasn’t a miracle.

The economy never “took off” like Trump said it would as a result of his tax cuts. It just never happened. It did blow up the deficit and endanger entitlements, which is why we need to raise taxes again.
It halted corporate inversions, it sparked new business growth and of course increased wages. You're incorrect again.

View attachment 388631

Mainvest | Invest in Main Street. -- Formed under Trump helps a lot of small businesses

View attachment 388634
Okay.

Yes.
So if there are fewer SBA loans and more direct bank loans. What does that mean to you?
It means that Banks are willing to take more risk because they see the economy as stronger and don’t need SBA guarantees that are expensive to the borrower. Hence the economy is stronger. It’s crazy that your vote is equivalent to mine. Sickens me.
So the economy “is stronger” because the banks “think it is”? This is not a good logic. Perception is not reality. Never has been. You’re basing your assessment on feelings, not facts.
Of course it is. OMG. Why do you think in 2009 the govt forced capital injections? If banks stop lending the economy sinks hence the PPP loans. Banks control our economy. You are very uninformed. I would Even say stupid. My goodness.
No, it’s not. Bubbles form all the time. Lending is not always directly tied to the strength of the economy, but sometimes based on a false perception.

Why do you have to act so nasty all the time? Can’t we just have a normal discussion? I really am trying here but you’re getting on my nerves and it’s like you’re trying to provoke me.
Because you’re trolling. It would be like me saying that doctors have no impact on how healthy a patient gets. Banks have a massive impact on the economy. Want to see it contract? Watch what happens if Biden wins. If you don’t want nastiness then please don’t troll.

Banks absolutely have a massive impact in the economy, and I never said otherwise. This is another example of you misrepresenting my statement. You're making unjustified inferences by saying because the banks think the economy is better, then the economy is better. That's not reality. The economy may or may not be better because banks think it's better. There's examples where banks lent tons of money only to create asset bubbles, you know, like the massive one in 2008?

Furthermore, you claimed that Trump's tax cuts spurred business investment, and as I quickly showed, the data does not support that. You dropped that point like a hot potato before moving onto this much smaller point that you can't even defend when I point out the logical holes.
When did I say “tax cuts”? You look at charts. I live it in real life as this is what I do. Trump has been fantastic for corporate confidence.

It was the topic of my post that you replied to, so by context that's exactly what you were referring to.

Really, glad corporate confidence is good, but why would you want me to base my beliefs off of feelings rather than facts?
What facts? Because confidence spurns investment, job growth and lending. Cycles happen of course but a business friendly administration in Congress generally is positive for the economy. You should read Thomas Sowell.
Because the facts show business investment didn’t really change. I showed you these facts ages ago.

Fact is that politicians have a far smaller impact on the economy than anyone wants to admit, especially partisan political writers.
Except it did and they do. But you just keep looking up fake news media while I live it since it’s my business. With all due respect you know not what you’re talking about. My business had record years under Trump.

View attachment 388956

View attachment 388958
View attachment 388959

View attachment 388960

View attachment 388964

I like LATKA And btw dump thinks he's smarter than scientists Generals ,virus experts,lifetime experts in foreign affairs A real schmuck
He's a better thief a great pervert , but smarter?? I doubt it . I'm smart enough to step back , maybe learn from those smarter than me. You can't teach me anything
I can teach you not to be a traitor to your ancestors. But you have to be willing to learn.
This traitor thing of yours goes to far .Way too far I'm Jewish BUT American first and last That doesn't make me a traitor
yet you're willing to work to illegally overthrow the duly elected president.

what would you call it if people got violent to get rid of obama?

Next...
Tapes can be FAKED. LOL

Trump's words:

That's a fact.

So very true.lol
Next...
Tapes can be FAKED. LOL

Trump's words:

That's a fact.

So very true.lol

View attachment 388631

View attachment 388634
Okay.

Yes.

View attachment 388956

View attachment 388958
View attachment 388959

View attachment 388960

View attachment 388964

Ilhan Omar hates America and you support her. Democrats are saying America was built on racism. So you are a double traitor.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
The Lying, Lowlife, Suck Sucking, Draft Doding Coward 45 deliberately LIED to the American People. He knew as far back as December 2019 how extremely dangerous COVID-19 was and he FUCKING LIED about it
I challenge you to directly quote the alleged lie and prove that it is a lie.

But of course you will run away from that challenge with your tail between your legs because you are a cowardly TDS afflicted moron.
"It’s also more deadly than even your strenuous flus. ... This is more deadly. This is 5% versus 1%, and less than 1%. So this is deadly stuff." ~ Impeached Trump, 2.7.20

"This is a flu. This is like a flu. ... It’s a little like the regular flu that we have flu shots for. And we’ll essentially have a flu shot for this in a fairly quick manner." ~ Impeached Trump, 2.26.20

It's not the flu and it's far deadlier than the flu.
Bullshit. The Spanish flu was far deadlier.

Trump was 100% correct, you ignorant low IQ TDS afflicted moron.
LOL

Dumbfuck, Impeached Trump wasn't talking about the Spanish flu. He said it's like the "regular flu" which kills as many as 70,000 per year.

So he lied and you prove to be a moronic Trump fluffer.
He didn't lie, you moron. He was 100% correct. The science has proven Trump right and proven the TDS afflicted morons such as yourself wrong. As usual.
in public he said it's like the flu which kills between 25,000 and 69,000 per year.
It IS like the flu, you fucking moron.

Trump was 100% correct, as usual.
LOLOL

Dayum, there is nothing of his you won't swallow, is there? No, it's not like the flu. It's far deadlier. Which is what he told Woodward in private though he later lied to America.

This past seasonal flu killed as many as 62,000 people in the U.S. out of 56,000,000 cases.

That's a mortality rate of just 0.1%.

While COVID-19 killed 199,000 in the U.S. out of 6,749,289 cases.

That's a mortality rate of 2.9% nearly 30 times deadlier than the "regular flu."

That makes COVID-19

Not arguing for or against how lethal or not COVID is, but you do realize that it is likely that far, far, far more people have had COVID, likely as many or more than the 59 million you posted for the flu. Also, unlike the flu, COVID is likely listed as the cause of death much more frequently than the common flu due to the coding guidance issued by the CDC. If this is the case, which it is, the death rate for COVID is much smaller than 2.9%.
You're delusional. There is literally zero evidence there have been more than 59 million cases of COVID-19 in tbe U.S. Shit, that's more than double the known cases in the entire world and we comprise only about 4% of the population.
What does 94 million tests at about a 7.9% positive rate give you? The more tests you do the more cases you get is that not in your libber math classes at grade school? And the CDC and Penn State both have some evidence there are in fact many more cases.
It tells me you're a flaming imbecile.

a) 7.9% of 94 million is 7.4 million. 59,000,000 is more than 7 times that; still, nowhere near the figure DBA claimed is likely.

b) even worse for your idiocy, 7.9% positives of 94 million tests doesn't mean there are 7.4 million positive cases since many, if not most, people who test, test more than once. And even though that doesn't affect the number of tests taken, people who test positive still count as just one positive case, regardless of how many tests they take.
So its even a lower positive test percent, like 7.2%. The point is the virus has produced its own metrics no matter how many times people test and how positives are counted. 7.2% is a reduction from 8% and even higher numbers earlier when we didn't have testing. Remember when you wackos were complaining we didn't have tests and many more were infected, and then we got more testing to prove that and you whined because more tested positive? My point is that increased testing gives you more positive cases, what is your point?
LOLOL

From where did you get 7.2%? Did you just make that up?

You're a Democrat first. And it's not even close. All other identities you have, American, Jewish, anything else are subject to being a Democrat first

Don’t be so defensive.

This is hopeless.
I provided data and a specific rebuttal. You are only appearing to authority. If that MBA was worth anything, you might have a critique of my post.

Turns our I’m better at this than you. That’s one of the benefits of not being a Trump devotee. More objectivity and less “cheerleading”.

The Lying, Lowlife, Suck Sucking, Draft Doding Coward 45 deliberately LIED to the American People. He knew as far back as December 2019 how extremely dangerous COVID-19 was and he FUCKING LIED about it
I challenge you to directly quote the alleged lie and prove that it is a lie.

But of course you will run away from that challenge with your tail between your legs because you are a cowardly TDS afflicted moron.
"It’s also more deadly than even your strenuous flus. ... This is more deadly. This is 5% versus 1%, and less than 1%. So this is deadly stuff." ~ Impeached Trump, 2.7.20

"This is a flu. This is like a flu. ... It’s a little like the regular flu that we have flu shots for. And we’ll essentially have a flu shot for this in a fairly quick manner." ~ Impeached Trump, 2.26.20

It's not the flu and it's far deadlier than the flu.
Bullshit. The Spanish flu was far deadlier.

Trump was 100% correct, you ignorant low IQ TDS afflicted moron.
LOL

Dumbfuck, Impeached Trump wasn't talking about the Spanish flu. He said it's like the "regular flu" which kills as many as 70,000 per year.

So he lied and you prove to be a moronic Trump fluffer.
He didn't lie, you moron. He was 100% correct. The science has proven Trump right and proven the TDS afflicted morons such as yourself wrong. As usual.
in public he said it's like the flu which kills between 25,000 and 69,000 per year.
It IS like the flu, you fucking moron.

Trump was 100% correct, as usual.
LOLOL

Dayum, there is nothing of his you won't swallow, is there? No, it's not like the flu. It's far deadlier. Which is what he told Woodward in private though he later lied to America.

This past seasonal flu killed as many as 62,000 people in the U.S. out of 56,000,000 cases.

That's a mortality rate of just 0.1%.

While COVID-19 killed 199,000 in the U.S. out of 6,749,289 cases.

That's a mortality rate of 2.9% nearly 30 times deadlier than the "regular flu."

That makes COVID-19

Not arguing for or against how lethal or not COVID is, but you do realize that it is likely that far, far, far more people have had COVID, likely as many or more than the 59 million you posted for the flu. Also, unlike the flu, COVID is likely listed as the cause of death much more frequently than the common flu due to the coding guidance issued by the CDC. If this is the case, which it is, the death rate for COVID is much smaller than 2.9%.
You're delusional. There is literally zero evidence there have been more than 59 million cases of COVID-19 in tbe U.S. Shit, that's more than double the known cases in the entire world and we comprise only about 4% of the population.
What does 94 million tests at about a 7.9% positive rate give you? The more tests you do the more cases you get is that not in your libber math classes at grade school? And the CDC and Penn State both have some evidence there are in fact many more cases.
It tells me you're a flaming imbecile.

a) 7.9% of 94 million is 7.4 million. 59,000,000 is more than 7 times that; still, nowhere near the figure DBA claimed is likely.

b) even worse for your idiocy, 7.9% positives of 94 million tests doesn't mean there are 7.4 million positive cases since many, if not most, people who test, test more than once. And even though that doesn't affect the number of tests taken, people who test positive still count as just one positive case, regardless of how many tests they take.
So its even a lower positive test percent, like 7.2%. The point is the virus has produced its own metrics no matter how many times people test and how positives are counted. 7.2% is a reduction from 8% and even higher numbers earlier when we didn't have testing. Remember when you wackos were complaining we didn't have tests and many more were infected, and then we got more testing to prove that and you whined because more tested positive? My point is that increased testing gives you more positive cases, what is your point?
LOLOL

From where did you get 7.2%? Did you just make that up?
Again grade school math....6,750,105 total cases into 92,893,134 tests....made up from Worldometer where they capture real numbers

Don’t be so defensive.

This is hopeless.
I provided data and a specific rebuttal. You are only appearing to authority. If that MBA was worth anything, you might have a critique of my post.

Turns our I’m better at this than you. That’s one of the benefits of not being a Trump devotee. More objectivity and less “cheerleading”.
No. I provided specific data. You provided fuzzy math with an opinion piece.

1600186409120.png

Next...
Tapes can be FAKED. LOL

Trump's words:

That's a fact.

So very true.lol
Next...
Tapes can be FAKED. LOL

Trump's words:

That's a fact.

So very true.lol

View attachment 388631

View attachment 388634
Okay.

Yes.

View attachment 388956

View attachment 388958
View attachment 388959

View attachment 388960

View attachment 388964

For all the crap you folks throw at Obama he wasn't a complete misfit like Trump is . Trump has disgraced the office Anything else I have to say would just be repetition

Next...
Tapes can be FAKED. LOL

Trump's words:

That's a fact.

So very true.lol
Next...
Tapes can be FAKED. LOL

Trump's words:

That's a fact.

So very true.lol

View attachment 388631

View attachment 388634
Okay.

Yes.

View attachment 388956

View attachment 388958
View attachment 388959

View attachment 388960

View attachment 388964

No one is illegally overthrowing the president. Can we all just stop with the hysterics?

Don’t be so defensive.

This is hopeless.

You're objective because you don't agree with Trump on every issue, you disagree with him on every issue. LOL. That's funny

Next...
Tapes can be FAKED. LOL

Trump's words:

That's a fact.

So very true.lol
Next...
Tapes can be FAKED. LOL

Trump's words:

That's a fact.

So very true.lol

View attachment 388631

View attachment 388634
Okay.

Yes.

View attachment 388956

View attachment 388958
View attachment 388959

View attachment 388960

View attachment 388964

For all the crap you folks throw at Obama he wasn't a complete misfit like Trump is . Trump has disgraced the office Anything else I have to say would just be repetition
Obama is a born Muslim with inherent hatred for America....fits your wacko bill for a perfect president. Huge racist and global America apologizer. He deserved way thrown at him than he ever got and nothing compared to your hatred of Trump.

Next...
Tapes can be FAKED. LOL

Trump's words:

That's a fact.

So very true.lol
Next...
Tapes can be FAKED. LOL

Trump's words:

That's a fact.

So very true.lol

View attachment 388631

View attachment 388634
Okay.

Yes.

View attachment 388956

View attachment 388958
View attachment 388959

View attachment 388960

View attachment 388964

No one is illegally overthrowing the president. Can we all just stop with the hysterics?
You don't think there will be chaos in the streets if Trump wins again in November? You're fooling yourself. Democrat mayors have lost all control in their cities. Hell in LA, Democrats blocked an ambulance from taking two shot police officers to hospital and then yelled " I hope the bitch dies"....civility all around.

Next...
Tapes can be FAKED. LOL

Trump's words:

That's a fact.

So very true.lol
Next...
Tapes can be FAKED. LOL

Trump's words:

That's a fact.

So very true.lol

View attachment 388631

View attachment 388634
Okay.

Yes.

View attachment 388956

View attachment 388958
View attachment 388959

View attachment 388960

View attachment 388964

can you stop saying you're not doing what you are doing?

you stop, i'll stop.

You crossed into mindless repetition long, long ago Joe Biden. You know they offer night school for people who didn't learn to write in government schools the first time

Next...
Tapes can be FAKED. LOL

Trump's words:

That's a fact.

So very true.lol
Next...
Tapes can be FAKED. LOL

Trump's words:

That's a fact.

So very true.lol

View attachment 388631

View attachment 388634
Okay.

Yes.

View attachment 388956

View attachment 388958
View attachment 388959

View attachment 388960

View attachment 388964

Obama is a born Muslim with inherent hatred for America....fits your wacko bill for a perfect president. Huge racist and global America apologizer. He deserved way thrown at him than he ever got and nothing compared to your hatred of Trump.
way more thrown at him

Next...
Tapes can be FAKED. LOL

Trump's words:

That's a fact.

So very true.lol
Next...
Tapes can be FAKED. LOL

Trump's words:

That's a fact.

So very true.lol

View attachment 388631

View attachment 388634
Okay.

Yes.

View attachment 388956

View attachment 388958
View attachment 388959

View attachment 388960

View attachment 388964

Ilhan Omar hates America and you support her. Democrats are saying America was built on racism. So you are a double traitor.
She's a Dem I vote a straight Dem ticket BTW when slavery was popular who do you think did all the building ? The white guy with a whip sitting on his porch?

Forum List

Back