Trump On Woodward Tape Admitting To Lying About Seriousness Of Coronavirus

Still can't read a post, huh? You're still not contradicting my argument. Sorry, guy. Government schools. A lot in life goes over your head, huh? Must be very disconcerting and frustrating for you. I've explained it to you over and over and you keep going to a non-point. My condolences you weren't trained to think. Don't you want better for your kids than the crappy government education you got?
The problem is you keep explaining it using BOGUS numbers.

Were I to do the same you would laugh as hard about my argument as I am over yours.

If you're not willing to use REAL numbers, you can't have a REAL argument.

Is that too hard for you to understand?

Your bickering over the numbers for the last six months is completely irrelevant to the argument I made. I know, I know, government schools. You don't follow the argument. I got it

They don't want more cases but if they have deaths it benefits them from stating they are COVID-19 related. It is deaths not cases.
But you just said the exact opposite.
I don't see 200k as catastrophic when hospitals get more $$ if they call the deaths due to COVID-19. I don't trust them or the data.
Why would hospitals wait for the random deaths from other causes, when they could just increase the number of real cases.

A doctor can lose their medical license if they wrongfully attribute cause of death.
You don't understand. If someone comes in with cancer but they are also COVID-19 positive they ll say death due to COVID even if cancer is the real cause. Real cases? Very few actually die from COVID-19. Are you trolling?

And it's pure 100% bs he didn't want to panic us The pos uses panic as his main weapon

We went through this, Killer Trump (35,000) was responsible for the deaths in New York.

And the 3,500 you blamed on Cuomo, weren't coronavirus, because as you said, they were never tested, so probably died of natural causes.
Cuomo is the elected official of the state, are you saying governors now are not needed anymore? I thought they were responsible for the conditions of their state and welfare of the citizens is that wrong?
They are responsible for the people in their state. They have no control over who enters.

It's the same argument for Trumps wall.

If you think Trump should build a wall on the border, you have to answer why he didn't by executive order put up a wall against people infected with the coronavirus from entering the country from europe, for an entire month straight.

Both creating situations that the governors have no control over, but have to deal with.
Governors have no control over who enters their state? If they don't advertise themselves as being an illegal sanctuary state they do.

For the umpteenth time, Trump isn't responsible for the flu.

Trump is responsible for the total lack of preparedness, refusal to control what he knew was a lethal airborne virus. His confession to Bob Woodward explains what Trump knew and when he knew it.

And based on what Trump knew, he did NOTHING.

Trump will go down in history as golfing during the month of February, instead of doing anything to warn the people, or try to control a pandemic.
You're just word parsing and trying to make your blaming Trump for the virus as not the stupid shit that it is.

Nobody blamed Bush for hurricane Katrina. Bush was blamed for his terrible response to the hurricane.

And ironically, Bush did 10 times, maybe even 100 times as much after being briefed on Katrina, as Trump did after being briefed in the coronavirus.

On Trump: Nobody blamed Trump for the pandemic, it was the response of the Federal government we blame him for

On Katrina: Nobody blamed W for the hurricane, it was the response of the Federal government we blame him for

Yes, you've played this America hating partisan sick game before. You just blame Republicans for the entire Federal government, not for nature. See, it's not irrational! Yeah, it is

IF a doctor didn't tell his patient he was very sick he could lose his license and/or be sued ...Our AH in the WH lied to America and still is President ?? Hopefully not for long
What lie? LOL
LOL and you think you're smart ?? Google it
You made the claim. Back it up.

Pretty easy. Even for a traitor.
Been posted at least 10 times You think that pos tells truths??? He's a lying SOB and you jerks eat it up

But the stupid shit is the assumptions jackasses like mean gene and Faun make that Trump is responsible for a virus at all
For the umpteenth time, Trump isn't responsible for the flu.

Trump is responsible for the total lack of preparedness, refusal to control what he knew was a lethal airborne virus. His confession to Bob Woodward explains what Trump knew and when he knew it.

And based on what Trump knew, he did NOTHING.

Trump will go down in history as golfing during the month of February, instead of doing anything to warn the people, or try to control a pandemic.
And Killer Cuomo for president in 2024! Surprised you didn't nominate him this year, maybe 25 or 30,000 more deaths and he would have made it!

• Funny
Reactions: kaz
I don't see 200k as catastrophic when hospitals get more $$ if they call the deaths due to COVID-19. I don't trust them or the data.
What a bunch of conspiratorial nonsense. You have any idea what you’re accusing people of?
If hospitals really wanted to get more COVID-19 cases, they would ban patient from wearing masks in the emergency room. And pack them in close together.

Just like in a Trump rally.
But that would make the mortality rate go down cant be doing that.

IF a doctor didn't tell his patient he was very sick he could lose his license and/or be sued ...Our AH in the WH lied to America and still is President ?? Hopefully not for long
What lie? LOL
LOL and you think you're smart ?? Google it
You made the claim. Back it up.

Pretty easy. Even for a traitor.
Here you fool The #1 post here
www.cnn.com

'Play it down': Trump admits to concealing the true threat of coronavirus in new Woodward book
President Donald Trump admitted he knew weeks before the first confirmed US coronavirus death that the virus was dangerous, airborne, highly contagious and "more deadly than even your strenuous flus," and that he repeatedly played it down publicly, according to legendary journalist Bob Woodward...
www.cnn.com
www.cnn.com

You snowflakes REALLY want to say anything about 'real numbers' right now in this thread when the topic is how Desperate snowflakes are attempting to bash the President for NOT panicking the nation...

The early projections actually make Trump look worse than ever. The original projections along with the seriousness and airborne nature of the virus were told to Trump in January. And apparently Trump thought that 1.5 million dead americans was an acceptable death toll.

So he "played it down"

where is that happening?

You snowflakes REALLY want to say anything about 'real numbers' right now in this thread when the topic is how Desperate snowflakes are attempting to bash the President for NOT panicking the nation...

The early projections actually make Trump look worse than ever. The original projections along with the seriousness and airborne nature of the virus were told to Trump in January. And apparently Trump thought that 1.5 million dead americans was an acceptable death toll.

So he "played it down"
isn't that what the experts gave him? His task would be to keep that from happening. seems he succeeded. what is it you didn't get?

BTW, it seems he's done so well, they have to fake the numbers.

Joe Biden just gave an abysmal outdoor speech in which he claimed President Trump had mystical powers over nature and was responsible for fires, floods, hurricanes, hurricane-force winds, and other natural disasters...and stated if President Trump is re-elected these will get worse!

The mystic powers are cognitive thought. The ant and the grasshopper. Like buying insurance.

It's preparation for natural disasters, rather then spend twice the effort to try to blame lack of federal preparation on somebody else.

You support the AH trump so why don't you answer your own question?

Why do YOU continue to accuse others of being who the Democrats are and of doing what they do?

President Trump is lucid, clear-thinking, a good speaker who can put two coherent sentences together, who does not have to be controlled and protected by Handlers, is mentally and physically capable of answering press questions, and goes out among the people he says he wants to represent, as opposed to Joe, who remains locked in a basement.

President Trump[ has been in politics going on 4 years, has been President going on 4 years, and he has achieved successes career politicians and Presidents have not achieved in DECADES, in some cases EVER.

Biden has been in politics for over 40 years and has NEVER had any success or achievements, unless you want to count enriching himself and his family, successfully extorting the former Ukraine PM - as he confessed to doing on video, selling his positional influence, and engaging in a treasonous political coup attempt to overthrow the US government, undoing a democratic election by removing the current President from office...and he even failed at that.,

Your attempt to turn the tables, if you will, are clumsy, juvenile, and without substance....or, like the Democrats failed Impeachment coup attempt, without crime, evidence, or witnesses.

:p

So, again, how does it feel to support a failed 40+yrs in office, old, white, elitist, World Leader-extorting, Influence-peddling, self/family-enriching, coup-conspiratorial, racist, ACTUAL pussy-grabbing, child-groping/sniffing, dementia-suffering candidate/

Forum List

Back