Trump On Woodward Tape Admitting To Lying About Seriousness Of Coronavirus

You snowflakes REALLY want to say anything about 'real numbers' right now in this thread when the topic is how Desperate snowflakes are attempting to bash the President for NOT panicking the nation...

The early projections actually make Trump look worse than ever. The original projections along with the seriousness and airborne nature of the virus were told to Trump in January. And apparently Trump thought that 1.5 million dead americans was an acceptable death toll.

So he "played it down"
Good thing, its the flu. Why scare a bunch of sane people besides you wackos with misinformation??

IF a doctor didn't tell his patient he was very sick he could lose his license and/or be sued ...Our AH in the WH lied to America and still is President ?? Hopefully not for long
What lie? LOL
LOL and you think you're smart ?? Google it
You made the claim. Back it up.

Pretty easy. Even for a traitor.
Been posted at least 10 times You think that pos tells truths??? He's a lying SOB and you jerks eat it up
Just list one. LOL. Top of your head.

But if it's COVID-19 pneumonia, then it's $13,000, and if that COVID-19 pneumonia patient ends up on a ventilator, it goes up to $39,000."
You know doctors don't just put people on ventilators, especially with the shortage. Hospitals have been rationing

The Toughest Triage — Allocating Ventilators in a Pandemic ...
www.nejm.org › doi › full › nejmp2005689

May 21, 2020 - Acute care hospitals in the United States currently have about 62,000
OK and?

Right now we have a surplus and are sending them to Europe.

IF a doctor didn't tell his patient he was very sick he could lose his license and/or be sued ...Our AH in the WH lied to America and still is President ?? Hopefully not for long
What lie? LOL

Here you fool The #1 post here
www.cnn.com

'Play it down': Trump admits to concealing the true threat of coronavirus in new Woodward book
President Donald Trump admitted he knew weeks before the first confirmed US coronavirus death that the virus was dangerous, airborne, highly contagious and "more deadly than even your strenuous flus," and that he repeatedly played it down publicly, according to legendary journalist Bob Woodward...
www.cnn.com
www.cnn.com
So if your wife asks you..."am I fat"...and she is do you say "yes"?

He didn't conceal anything. He didn't want to panic the masses.

Next....

There is nothing left to be said.
Report was debunked. Fake News.

Next...

No it wasn't , there are tapes with tramp speaking.
There are? Play em and let us hear it verbatim.

Fair? If there are tapes, there should be no issue. Correct?
Turn on the TV and you will hear them sooner or later, but don't hold your breath is you listen to Fox.
So you don't have the tapes, have not heard the tapes, don't know context. You're just regurgitating fake news. When the tapes come out we may converse.
It’s called being a great leader and avoiding hysteria

Joe Biden just gave an abysmal outdoor speech in which he claimed President Trump had mystical powers over nature and was responsible for fires, floods, hurricanes, hurricane-force winds, and other natural disasters...and stated if President Trump is re-elected these will get worse!

The mystic powers are cognitive thought. The ant and the grasshopper. Like buying insurance.
It's preparation for natural disasters, rather then spend twice the effort to try to blame lack of federal preparation on somebody else.

WTF ARE YOU BABBLING ABOUT?

You sound like Dementia Joe! I point out that Biden publicly stated that Trump is responsible for fires, floods, hurricanes, etc,... and that these things will get worse if Trump wins re-election, and you respond by babbling something about the 'ant and grasshopper' story, INSURANCE and 'preparing' for the natural disasters Dementia Joe says Trump mystically controls?

It seems the same guy who writes Joe's teleprompter comments is writing yours, too.

:p

What lie? LOL

www.cnn.com

'Play it down': Trump admits to concealing the true threat of coronavirus in new Woodward book
President Donald Trump admitted he knew weeks before the first confirmed US coronavirus death that the virus was dangerous, airborne, highly contagious and "more deadly than even your strenuous flus," and that he repeatedly played it down publicly, according to legendary journalist Bob Woodward...
www.cnn.com
www.cnn.com

Next....
Do you just blindly accept everything Trump says at face value? This is clearly an excuse made after the fact.

I swear, some of y’all cannot see a bullshiter for what he is.

Your bickering over the numbers for the last six months is completely irrelevant to the argument I made. I know, I know, government schools. You don't follow the argument. I got it
Are College Women Getting Abortions?

some statistics estimate as many as 45 percent. It makes sense: college is notorious for sex, but few college women are emotionally or financially prepared to raise a baby.

And if all those college girls aren't in college because of the coronavirus., that cuts down an estimated 45% of abortions starting in 2020.

That dramatically shifts any numbers you use toward that argument. So clutching to 2019 numbers is just what I said, IDIOTIC.

What lie? LOL

www.cnn.com

www.cnn.com
www.cnn.com

Next....
Do you just blindly accept everything Trump says at face value? This is clearly an excuse made after the fact.

Nope. I think He was stupid for shutting down the economy. I disagree with him there 100%. I think he ultimately caved to the panic. Wrongly. Clearly you don’t speak for me. Don’t say y’all snowflake. Sounds stupid.

What lie? LOL

www.cnn.com

www.cnn.com
www.cnn.com

Next....

Nope. I think He was stupid for shutting down the economy. I disagree with him there 100%. I think he ultimately caved to the panic. Wrongly. Clearly you don’t speak for me. Don’t say y’all snowflake. Sounds stupid.
He did cave...and the wackos could attack him for whichever decision he made which of course they did.

And apparently Trump thought that 1.5 million dead americans was an acceptable death toll.

So he "played it down"
isn't that what the experts gave him? His task would be to keep that from happening. seems he succeeded. what is it you didn't get?
That Trump didn't do anything to control the death toll. That was placed on the backs of governors and mayors, who ordered wearing masks, and shutting down the economy to control the death toll.

Meanwhile Trump argued against wearing a mask, and argued against shutting down the economy. The exact opposite of what brought down the coronavirus death tolls.

If Trump had the country do it his way (rather than the governors doing all the work) the estimated 1.5 million deaths would have been accurate.

Can you name any doctors doing it?

NOPE !!!!

You can only "ass-u-me" they would behave like Trump, and chase the dollar, instead of following their oath.

Doctors are not reality TV stars.
technically, I can't give you doctors names, but I know patients who went for a test and never received the test and received back a positive result. I also found a person who claimed she had symptoms, tested negative and the doctor told her she had it. So I know it's happening. I listen to people, people I trust. you can sit there waving your degree in stupid around, but it doesn't mean squat.

And apparently Trump thought that 1.5 million dead americans was an acceptable death toll.

So he "played it down"
isn't that what the experts gave him? His task would be to keep that from happening. seems he succeeded. what is it you didn't get?
That Trump didn't do anything to control the death toll. That was placed on the backs of governors and mayors, who ordered wearing masks, and shutting down the economy to control the death toll.

Meanwhile Trump argued against wearing a mask, and argued against shutting down the economy. The exact opposite of what brought down the coronavirus death tolls.

If Trump had the country do it his way (rather than the governors doing all the work) the estimated 1.5 million deaths would have been accurate.
Actually the Republican led states did it the Trump way that's why their mortality rates are 1.8%....not 8.

What lie? LOL

www.cnn.com

www.cnn.com
www.cnn.com

Next....

He did cave...and the wackos could attack him for whichever decision he made which of course they did.
Yep. I would have let the Governors handle it but strongly enforced full opening and trusting people to be adults. Like Noem did in SD.

Can you name any doctors doing it?

NOPE !!!!

You can only "ass-u-me" they would behave like Trump, and chase the dollar, instead of following their oath.

Doctors are not reality TV stars.
technically, I can't give you doctors names, but I know patients who went for a test and never received the test and received back a positive result. I also found a person who claimed she had symptoms, tested negative and the doctor told he she had it. So I know it's happening. I listen to people, people I trust. you can sit there waving your degree in stupid around, but it doesn't mean squat.
Same here.

President Trump is lucid, clear-thinking, a good speaker who can put two coherent sentences together, who does not have to be controlled and protected by Handlers, is mentally and physically capable of answering press questions, and goes out among the people he says he wants to represent, as opposed to Joe, who remains locked in a basement.
George Washington captured the airports in the war of 1812.

Coffeve.

So he "played it down"

You lie. He banned travel from China. Our first death in the US was on Feb 29th. Hospitals never ran out of ventilators and he sent a medical ship and built out the Javits Center in NYC. Neither was needed. He had constant calls with a Governors and his virus team and Faucci said he did a good job. Only mistake was shutting down our economy. Stupid. And the stimulus of $600 extra per week was over the top and stupid too.

Forum List

Back