Trump On Woodward Tape Admitting To Lying About Seriousness Of Coronavirus

That Trump didn't do anything to control the death toll. That was placed on the backs of governors and mayors, who ordered wearing masks, and shutting down the economy to control the death toll.
sure he delegated, we're a country not a dictatorship. on one hand you complain cause trump thinks he's a dictator and then shit on him because he doesn't act like a dictator. Make up your fking mind, and please stop waving your degree in stupid around,

President Trump is lucid, clear-thinking, a good speaker who can put two coherent sentences together, who does not have to be controlled and protected by Handlers, is mentally and physically capable of answering press questions, and goes out among the people he says he wants to represent, as opposed to Joe, who remains locked in a basement.
George Washington captured the airports in the war of 1812.

Coffeve.
LOL what are you talking about? Mistakes happen.

Your bickering over the numbers for the last six months is completely irrelevant to the argument I made. I know, I know, government schools. You don't follow the argument. I got it
Are College Women Getting Abortions?

some statistics estimate as many as 45 percent. It makes sense: college is notorious for sex, but few college women are emotionally or financially prepared to raise a baby.

And if all those college girls aren't in college because of the coronavirus., that cuts down an estimated 45% of abortions starting in 2020.

That dramatically shifts any numbers you use toward that argument. So clutching to 2019 numbers is just what I said, IDIOTIC.

Irrelevant to the argument I made. Show that this caused Democrat views about abortion to change.

I mean wow, your government education was so bad you don't even grasp that you don't grasp the argument I made. It was simple, clear and straight forward and TOTALLY beyond your mental capabilities

President Trump is lucid, clear-thinking, a good speaker who can put two coherent sentences together, who does not have to be controlled and protected by Handlers, is mentally and physically capable of answering press questions, and goes out among the people he says he wants to represent, as opposed to Joe, who remains locked in a basement.
George Washington captured the airports in the war of 1812.

Coffeve.
LOL what are you talking about? Mistakes happen.

Democrats don't do typos. Well they do, just suddenly it's OK.

The airport one was hilarious though. Everything flies over Democrat's head. It's why it's so easy for Trump to troll them.

They melt down on cue every time

technically, I can't give you doctors names, but I know patients who went for a test and never received the test and received back a positive result.
Which sounds like BULLSHIT, since according to the state websites on covid-19 testing. Drive-up testing, where there is no ordering physician, are given instructions of accessing their test results, which would include a specimen or similar identifying number in order to maintain anonymity. And if they were not tested there would be no specimen number.

Second, if ordered by a physician, the results are returned to the physician, who would then communicate them to the patient. And I don't believe doctors would report a positive result, when they didn't get a test result back, since no test was taken (as you claim)

technically, I can't give you doctors names, but I know patients who went for a test and never received the test and received back a positive result.
Which sounds like BULLSHIT, since according to the state websites on covid-19 testing. Drive-up testing, where there is no ordering physician, are given instructions of accessing their test results, which would include a specimen or similar identifying number in order to maintain anonymity. And if they were not tested there would be no specimen number.

Second, if ordered by a physician, the results are returned to the physician, who would then communicate them to the patient. And I don't believe doctors would report a positive result, when they didn't get a test result back, since no test was taken (as you claim)
Sorry but its on the news now.....one of your wacko stations so it must be true right?

Yep. I would have let the Governors handle it but strongly enforced full opening and trusting people to be adults. Like Noem did in SD.
You mean like the way colleges trusted the students to behave like adults?

You know how that worked out.

Bull shit, it's not that. You do hate him, you don't pity him, and you were doing it specifically to be condescending as an insult. That is what it is

lol .... like you know anything.

LOL!!!!

<psssst>

i pity you too.

You should pity hack partisans, like you

^^^

Poor girl. You pity people who believe we can make our own decisions and pay our own bills. You are wise and sophisticated and know you need government to take care of and feed you. You pity people who don't want that and want to do it on our own.

Yes, politicians love you, sure they do. They'll take great care of you. You've hit on the great insight of life. Why do it yourself when government does it so much better than you, for you!

Sounds like self pity

LOL!!!!! got that all straight outa yer head, 'eh?

you remind me of donny.

such a pity.

kaz: I don't need government to make my decisions for me like you do

playtime: OMG, that's like Trump!

You say that like it's an insult

i'm insulting your sense of reality.

which isn't.

lol ...

You lie. He banned travel from China. Our first death in the US was on Feb 29th. Hospitals never ran out of ventilators and he sent a medical ship and built out the Javits Center in NYC. Neither was needed. He had constant calls with a Governors and his virus team and Faucci said he did a good job. Only mistake was shutting down our economy. Stupid. And the stimulus of $600 extra per week was over the top and stupid too.

Trump bans travel from Europe: Here's what you need to know
www.cnbc.com › 2020/03/12 › trump-bans-travel-from-e...

Mar 12, 2020 - President Donald Trump has imposed a travel ban on 26 European countries after the World Health Organization named the coronavirus a ...

People started dying in February, and Trump didn't cut off travel from europe (where most of the cases came from) until March.

Do the math.

I am in no way engaging in Hyperbole. I am posting facts. Facts that you love to laugh you ass off at.

One Hundred Ninety-Nine Thousand Six Hundred Forty-Three (199,643) Americans are dead from COVID. That is NOT HYPERBOLE....that is a fact.

You try casually dismiss these deaths by averages. That is beyond disgusting and in the words of HRC is DEPLORABLE. In fact I am safe in saying that if this same number of Americans had died of COVID under President HRC, you would screaming Red, White and Blue Bloody Murder and you know it.

But it just so many numbers to you, because they died a REPUBLICAN. You and your Con buddies just plain don't give a shit as long as those innocent Men, Women and Children died because they died under a fucking Republican.

What happened to all "Right To Life" shit you people would yelling about if this was happening under a Democrat? Well, because you never really don't that line of self-serving bullshit you don't care at all. Averaging deaths, no these are peole are DEAD BECAUSE 45 HAS NO PLAN. HE DOE SNOT NOT CARE.

I post facts that because they do not fit your version of your sick fucking reality, you disagree with or laugh at them. Disagreeing with facts does not change the facts.

FUCKING 45 FUCKING KNEW HOW DANGEROUS COVID-19 IS AND HE DID NOTHING ABOUT IT.

Do not lecture me, I post fiact and you believe the lies a 5-Deferment Draft Dodging, Russian Loving, Pussy Grabbing Coward.

Last edited:
sure he delegated, we're a country not a dictatorship.
Really? Which governor ordered the meat packing plants in his state to remain open?

Oh... that was dictator Trump who did that. Seems you were wrong once again.

Watch out, you using facts again. Cons refuse to accept or believe that do not fit in their sick version of their reality.

Bull shit, it's not that. You do hate him, you don't pity him, and you were doing it specifically to be condescending as an insult. That is what it is

lol .... like you know anything.

LOL!!!!

<psssst>

i pity you too.

You should pity hack partisans, like you

^^^

Poor girl. You pity people who believe we can make our own decisions and pay our own bills. You are wise and sophisticated and know you need government to take care of and feed you. You pity people who don't want that and want to do it on our own.

Yes, politicians love you, sure they do. They'll take great care of you. You've hit on the great insight of life. Why do it yourself when government does it so much better than you, for you!

Sounds like self pity

LOL!!!!! got that all straight outa yer head, 'eh?

you remind me of donny.

such a pity.

kaz: I don't need government to make my decisions for me like you do

playtime: OMG, that's like Trump!

You say that like it's an insult

i'm insulting your sense of reality.

which isn't.

lol ...

So it's your "sense of reality" that tells you government can make better choices over your life than you can. Huh. Nope, I still don't agree. Government sucks at making our choices

sure he delegated, we're a country not a dictatorship.
Really? Which governor ordered the meat packing plants in his state to remain open?

Oh... that was dictator Trump who did that. Seems you were wrong once again.
starving a country isn't the same thing as taking them out of work. food is necessary for survival. but you hate facts. I get it.

I am in no way engaging in Hyperbole. I am posting facts. Facts that you love to laugh you ass off at.

One Hundred Ninety-Nine Thousand Six Hundred Forty-Three (199,643) Americans are dead from COVID. That is NOT HYPERBOLE....that is a fact.

You try casually dismiss these deaths by averages. That is beyond disgusting and in the words of HRC is DEPLORABLE. In fact I am safe in saying that if this same number of Americans had died of COVID under President HRC, you would screaming Red, White and Blue Bloody Murder and you know it.

But it just so many numbers to you, because they died a REPUBLICAN. You and your Con buddies just plain don't give a shit as long as those innocent Men, Women and Children died because they died under a fucking Republican.

What happened to all "Right To Life" shit you people would yelling about if this was happening under a Democrat? Well, because you never really don't that line of self-serving bullshit you don't care at all. Averaging deaths, no these are peole are DEAD BECAUSE 45 HAS NO PLAN. HE DOE SNOT NOT CARE.

I post facts that because they do not fit your version of your sick fucking reality, you disagree with or laugh at them. Disagreeing with facts does not change the facts.

FUCKING 45 FUCKING KNEW HOW DANGEROUS COVID-19 IS AND HE DID NOTHING ABOUT IT.

Do not lecture me, I post fiact and you believe the lies a 5-Deferment Draft Dodging, Russian Loving, Pussy Grabbing Coward.
How do you type from your straight jacket??? Your nose??

So it's your "sense of reality" that tells you government can make better choices over your life than you can. Huh. Nope, I still don't agree. Government sucks at making our choices
anyone who thinks gubermint is better at taking care of them then themselves, needs to see a shrink.

Forum List

Back