Trump On Woodward Tape Admitting To Lying About Seriousness Of Coronavirus

Bull shit, it's not that. You do hate him, you don't pity him, and you were doing it specifically to be condescending as an insult. That is what it is

lol .... like you know anything.

LOL!!!!

<psssst>

i pity you too.

You should pity hack partisans, like you

^^^

Poor girl. You pity people who believe we can make our own decisions and pay our own bills. You are wise and sophisticated and know you need government to take care of and feed you. You pity people who don't want that and want to do it on our own.

Yes, politicians love you, sure they do. They'll take great care of you. You've hit on the great insight of life. Why do it yourself when government does it so much better than you, for you!

Sounds like self pity

LOL!!!!! got that all straight outa yer head, 'eh?

you remind me of donny.

such a pity.

kaz: I don't need government to make my decisions for me like you do

playtime: OMG, that's like Trump!

You say that like it's an insult

i'm insulting your sense of reality.

which isn't.

lol ...

So it's your "sense of reality" that tells you government can make better choices over your life than you can. Huh. Nope, I still don't agree. Government sucks at making our choices

the very notion that you think i do is what amuses me.

you go on with yer bad self.........................:p

So it's your "sense of reality" that tells you government can make better choices over your life than you can. Huh. Nope, I still don't agree. Government sucks at making our choices
anyone who thinks gubermint is better at taking care of them then themselves, needs to see a shrink.

lol... says a member of a party & voter of those who want to legislate when gov'ment says a female must carry to term & give birth.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All those excuses doesn’t mean anything.
Even one of his advisers Navarro warned Trump in writing this pandemic will hit US

He was in daily meetings with the heads of the CDC, and NIH, and you want him to ignore them in favor of Peter Navarro?

Mid March outbreak was small here in US . True. ARE YOU FORGETTING SOMETHING? In January, February and March China was in full scale war of Coronavirus. The whole world knew this is a big health crisis. March and April Trump and Fox are very busy downplaying the crisis. Didn’t start ordering supplies still mid March. That is a total failure of the administration. Then he blamed China and Obama.

OMG....Downplaying while behind the scenes fighting it very aggressively....I tell ya. Your argument here is pure Bull Shit....You are using hindsight to nit pick his response and I don't recall reading from you or any other democrat in here at the time anything of the sort, other than when he did act you calling him a wannabe dictator or some such....

What you are doing is politicizing this virus, and it is disgusting.

Now you tell me what kind of a president is that? Trump is part of the problem. As long as Trump is the president I don’t think this crisis will go away.

I think Trump's actions during this virus were far better than the previous administrations reaction to H1N1, that's for sure....And, ofcourse this crisis won't go away, because you people can't be honest for one second...
As I have written Trump lied and people died. It is as clear as day now that he was lying the whole time he was downplaying Covid. The two-faced President was telling Woodward just how dangerous it was while telling the people it will magically disappear.

How many people died because of Trump's lies. 20,000..50.,000..120,000?

Trump's apologists will make fools of themselves once arguing that Trump did not say or mean what he obviously said and meant.

Just when you think Trump has hit bottom..he once again proves us wrong by reaching even greater depths of depravity.

He is responsible for the deaths and the dying from this virus, and the economy.

Trump is also responsible for your acne and the mole in your back yard.

Cut the stupid shit. The Chinese are responsible for the people dying. Of course Joe didn't need to try to help them by undercutting the President while he tried to deal with it.

Now Joe's advertising his Biden virus plan ... to do what Trump is doing now ...

Why can’t you guys ever hold Trump responsible for anything?
why do you attack him for everything he does???

he tried to keep the people calm,,,whats wrong about that???

Calm? Like he does at his hate rallies? Do you mean like that?
dont change the subject,,,

So not calm thank you.
what I dont get is why are dems trying so hard to get trump re-elected???
There is nothing that can be said to many Trump supporters to change their minds. They are so encapsulated in Trump’s world, it would break their brains to come to terms with reality.

Is that what you are doing in here? Trying to change minds? And to do that you hurl insults, and slurs at the people you disagree with to accomplish that? Hmmm....I actually think it would "break the brains" of liberals like yourself to admit that Trump has done anything positive....even though you know he has.
How can I change your mind? We’d have to live in the same reality first.

You said you were here to change minds...I didn't say that...How you approach it is up to you....But, the current tactic you are using is a failure...

It's amazing how one leftist after another like colfax and eddiew believe that if somehow they can just convey how much they really, truly, totally hate Trump it will somehow convince us to vote against our own interests for Biden. That while they shallowly deny all the hate coming from Biden, Pelosi, Schummer and company

Absolutely...They are vapid of anything even remotely tied to rational, intelectual debate...I understand that Trump triggers them, but my God....They can't have a civil conversation anymore without using a slew of slurs and insults that would get them punched in the mouth in person.
Now you are playing like the victim.
Hate Trump? My GOD. What is there to like Trump? A totally corrupted, racist dog shit, traitor, disgusting, dishonest, liar human being.
Can’t have a civil conversation? You want me to go to Gizmo. Is that a civil conversation?

Pelosi? Visiting her constituents in China town is a violations?

Trump lied to Americans downplayed the Coronavirus. Trump lied...... people died. Is that supposed to be acceptable?

Ah, that is pure bull shit, triggered, talking point crap....Look at the videos, Pelosi not only visited the people of Chinatown, she was there NOT wearing a mask, surrounded by people less than 6 ft away, telling people it was safe....BUT, you want to hammer Trump for not panicing at the very same time....Where is your shame?

Bullshit? Really? Pelosi visited her constituents in Chinatown February 24, 2020. Mask and social distancing was not even enforced at that time. California went on lock down March 20, 2020 using Fauci guidelines.
What part of that don’t you understand?

I don't understand how you can nakedly give Pelosi a pass, while at the same time you are everserating Trump for not taking to the airwaves and scream "the sky is falling", while hiding a Democrat you justify trying to use the when what was in place? Shouldn't have Pelosi been showing leadership as well? I mean she is speaker, no?
I posted specific dates when Pelosi visited Chinatown February 24. At that time there no mask mandate and social distancing. What part of that don’t you understand? Trump rally February 28 called it the new Democrats hoax. Compared to Trump rallies and trips NO DISTANCING AND NO MASK. Just because Trump mentioned Pelosi visited Chinatown doesn’t mean it’s right. It’s just another Trumpy BS.

Trump downplaying this crisis caused people’s lives and hardships. Does he care? No he doesn’t give a shit...... Look at his indoor rally in Nevada yesterday. Shows callous disregard of American lives. I don’t understand how you can support a leader that caused so many lives and economic crisis because of his ineptness, ignorance and stupidity.

Democrats hyping the hoax is perfectly fine. I mean it's for partisan benefit. Complete honesty in your hack partisan book. Sure it is.

Downplaying your hype actually means Trump was pretty accurate
OUT of the Horses ASS Mouth
Bob Woodward appeared on The Late Show With Stephen Colbert Monday night where he revealed new audio of President Trump that shocked Colbert.

Last week, Woodward released audio recordings of conversations he had with Trump for his new book, Rage. In the recordings from February and March, Trump can be heard acknowledging how dangerous and deadly the coronavirus could be, but that he wanted to downplay it publicly, which is exactly what he did.

Trump continued holding large rallies into March, where he referred to criticism of his handling of the pandemic as a Democrat hoax, and he refused to wear a mask in public as the CDC had recommended. But as Trump told Woodward on April 13, in private, he was much more cautious.

“Bob, it’s so easily transmissible, you wouldn’t even believe it,” Trump told Woodward. “I mean, you could, you could be in the room…I was in the White House a couple of days ago, meeting of 10 people in the Oval Office and a guy sneezed—innocently. Not a horrible—you know, just a sneeze. The entire room bailed out, okay? Including me, by the way.”

“Well, I know he’s making light there at the end,” Colbert responded after hearing the audio, “but at the heart of that is something extraordinarily shocking.”

Last I checked we still have the freedom to attend or not, right?

YOU DO NOT HAVE THE RIGHT TO ENDANGER THE LIVES OF OTHERS. YOUR FREEDOM OF ASSEMBLEY AND FREEDOM OF SPEECH DO NOT INCLUDE THE RIGHT ENDANGER OTHERS.

Bull shit, it's not that. You do hate him, you don't pity him, and you were doing it specifically to be condescending as an insult. That is what it is

LOL!!!!

<psssst>

i pity you too.

^^^

Poor girl. You pity people who believe we can make our own decisions and pay our own bills. You are wise and sophisticated and know you need government to take care of and feed you. You pity people who don't want that and want to do it on our own.

Yes, politicians love you, sure they do. They'll take great care of you. You've hit on the great insight of life. Why do it yourself when government does it so much better than you, for you!

Sounds like self pity

you remind me of donny.

such a pity.

which isn't.

lol ...

You're voting for Democrats. What about that confuses you?

Explain how Democrats are no longer OK with 450K abortions in six months. Go
And republicans are O.K. with 200K deaths of fully sentient human beings.

Yeah, all these asshole believe in that "Right To Life" shit until told to otherwise.

they aren't pro life, only pro birth.

that makes them all truly pitiful.
We are anti murder. Shouldnt need to worry about legislating not to kill anyone, murder has always been against the law

lol... says a member of a party & voter of those who want to legislate when gov'ment says a female must carry to term & give birth.
yeah look at me, I don't condone killing babies. wow. you do. amazing.

Yeah, all these asshole believe in that "Right To Life" shit until told to otherwise.

You made that up. No one thinks that. More of your stupid partisan shit

YOU DO NOT HAVE THE RIGHT TO ENDANGER THE LIVES OF OTHERS. YOUR FREEDOM OF ASSEMBLEY AND FREEDOM OF SPEECH DO NOT INCLUDE THE RIGHT ENDANGER OTHERS.
says who? you drive a car. that endangers lives. are you saying we shouldn't be driving?

Son, there is no right to life.

Last I checked we still have the freedom to attend or not, right?

So funny thing. I never saw you criticizing the protesters, rioters or looters. How does that work? Is the coronavirus a Democrat?

And why their infection rates are in the double digits.
And their death rates are climbing.
Death rates are the same, infections up as testing increases. Sorry Worldometer where real stats are kept.

New Deaths

Florida - 139
North Carolina - 51
Alabama - 32
Tennessee - 30
Mississippi - 28

By comparison

New York - 13
New Jersey - 8

Death rates are the same, infections up as testing increases. Sorry Worldometer where real stats are kept.

New Deaths

Florida - 139
North Carolina - 51
Alabama - 32
Tennessee - 30
Mississippi - 28

By comparison

New York - 13
New Jersey - 8

Dude, New York has almost three times the deaths that Florida has. More of your stupid ass partisan shit.

You attacked Trump for interfering in States. Fine, but the States own it. New York, New Jersey, blue States murdered their citizens.

meaner gene: Trump is a dictator when he tries to tell States what to do and a murderer when he doesn't

Some stupid ass shit there

LOL!!!!

<psssst>

i pity you too.

^^^

Sounds like self pity

you remind me of donny.

such a pity.

which isn't.

lol ...

What party wants to tell a Woman What Medical Procedure She May Not Have?

What party wants to deny Same Sex Couples The Right To Marry?

Oh...your party.

LOL!!!!

<psssst>

i pity you too.

^^^

Sounds like self pity

you remind me of donny.

such a pity.

which isn't.

lol ...

You're voting for Democrats. What about that confuses you?

i'm voting the one who isn't a fascist in the making.

We are anti murder. Shouldnt need to worry about legislating not to kill anyone, murder has always been against the law

sure he delegated, we're a country not a dictatorship.
.,.. ordered the meat packing plants ... to remain open?Oh... that was dictator Trump who did that. Seems you were wrong once again.
starving a country isn't the same thing as taking them out of work. food is necessary for survival. but you hate facts. I get it.
So you lied that Trump could act the dictator, and could ORDER businesses to stay open, or to stay closed.

LOL!!!!

<psssst>

i pity you too.

^^^

Sounds like self pity

you remind me of donny.

such a pity.

which isn't.

lol ...

What party wants to tell a Woman What Medical Procedure She May Not Have?

What party wants to deny Same Sex Couples The Right To Marry?

Oh...your party.

Well, I don't actually belong to the Libertarian Party, but most libertarians are pro choice.

Same sex marriage is misleading. We're against same sex marriage, but we're against all government marriage. So we want to treat them the same. Want to marry twin sisters or the gym shoe in your closet. We're fine with that too, but no government perks for it or any marriage.

Your point? What does the Libertarian Party have to do with this?

New Deaths

Florida - 139
North Carolina - 51
Alabama - 32
Tennessee - 30
Mississippi - 28

By comparison

New York - 13
New Jersey - 8
Mortality rates.....Florida 1.9% just like always, NC at 1.7%, Alabama at 1.7%, Tennessee at 1.2%, Mississippi at 3.0%....do you really want to see NY and NJ?? 6.9% and 8.1%

Forum List

Back