Trump On Woodward Tape Admitting To Lying About Seriousness Of Coronavirus

What does gas have to do with abortions.

The difference between current reality, and remembering the good old days.

Some states ruled abortions to be "elective surgery" and thus prevented them. There are no numbers available to see if the numbers were cut by a little or cut by a lot. But knowing we don't know, makes you an idiot to pretend last years numbers have anything to do with what happened in 2020.

If you look at the peak users of abortion, women 20-24, women with some college, women not married or cohabitation, zero prior births,

That concludes they're due to women in college, and with that switched to tele-learning, their need for abortions was cut dramatically

You can analyze the data for yourself.

My argument was that Democrats consider 200K catastrohic while 450K abortions EVERY six months is a "choice." Your quibbling over how many abortions there were over the last six specific months doesn't change anything about my point, which is about your attitude. The exact number over the last six months doesn't change your double standard. Address the point.

And my second point was how blaming Trump for a virus at all is your hate partisan absurd bull crap
Kazzer, which position do you disagree with...?

• 200K deaths caused by a pandemic is a disaster
  • 450K abortions were by choice
Many of that 200k would have died anyway. I do Not believe the fake news media. I am pro choice but what is interesting is that if one kills a pregnant lady the crime is a double homicide.

I'm pro-choice, but my argument is not that it's not a human life. It's just that the government has no legitimate power to point a gun at a woman and force her to carry a baby to term in her body. So there is no conflict there with murder being double homocide.

But Democrats specifically argue that abortion is fine, just a choice. I don't argue that, only that it's not a legitimate government power to force the mother to deliver it. Their reasoning is what makes it a double standard.

But if 200K lives is catastrophic, that there were 2 1/2 abortions on average over that time period they considered only a "choice" is massively hypocritical
I don't see 200k as catastrophic when hospitals get more $$ if they call the deaths due to COVID-19. I don't trust them or the data.
What a bunch of conspiratorial nonsense. You have any idea what you’re accusing people of?
100%. I am also 100% confident I am right. 100%. That is right. 100%. I cannot say that enough. I am more certain of that than the Sun rising in the east daily.

Many of that 200k would have died anyway. I do Not believe the fake news media. I am pro choice but what is interesting is that if one kills a pregnant lady the crime is a double homicide.

Actually every one of the 200K would have eventually died. As would every one of the 450K that were aborted.

You're just arguing over postponing the inevitable.
Not quite, I mean died in the short term.
You don't know that either. A person with diabetes could live for decades with the disease; whereas they die within days if they contract COVID-19.
Not every person with diabetes. But we don't know for certain that COVID-19 killed them either. It would be easier to gauge if the media were honest but they are not. One side exaggerates and the other underplays it.
honest, now there's a kick. no one it seems has any honesty to fall back on. I will always be honest. no matter the pain. I've been waiting for someone to post a trump lie to date that is a lie, and still nothing. I've debunked everyone brought up. feel free, I'm waiting.

I don't see 200k as catastrophic when hospitals get more $$ if they call the deaths due to COVID-19. I don't trust them or the data.
What a bunch of conspiratorial nonsense. You have any idea what you’re accusing people of?
If hospitals really wanted to get more COVID-19 cases, they would ban patient from wearing masks in the emergency room. And pack them in close together.

Just like in a Trump rally.
They don't want more cases but if they have deaths it benefits them from stating they are COVID-19 related. It is deaths not cases.

If hospitals really wanted to get more COVID-19 cases, they would ban patient from wearing masks in the emergency room. And pack them in close together.

you mean out on the streets to riot and destroy others properties? yeah, I'll go with that one.

They don't want more cases but if they have deaths it benefits them from stating they are COVID-19 related. It is deaths not cases.
something like $3,100 per.

Again, I do this for a living. Why would you question me on it? Would you question a brain surgeon on how to do brain surgery? It is honestly insulting. Stop your trolling.
Don’t be so defensive.

What you’re posting is data from 130 companies and ends in 2018. You don’t mention this because it doesn’t help your case. Much of growth in CAPEX comes from a handful of companies, focused in technology. Not bad, but hardly the investment in the blue collar economy that was often touted.

When you zoom out for a more complete picture, there was extra grow in 2018, which basically ended in 2019. The overall growth contributed a minuscule amount to GDP growth.

So you take their opinion over mine. Duke undergrad, NU MBA.

This is hopeless.
I provided data and a specific rebuttal. You are only appearing to authority. If that MBA was worth anything, you might have a critique of my post.

Turns our I’m better at this than you. That’s one of the benefits of not being a Trump devotee. More objectivity and less “cheerleading”.
No. I provided specific data. You provided fuzzy math with an opinion piece.

View attachment 388975
Your data also came from an opinion piece, not that you admitted it, you just presented it without context and without it an explanation of what you were posting. Not particularly honest. I found your source myself though, and was able to provide a critique, something you haven’t found yourself able to do yet.

Your data focused on a small subset of companies. Not the economy as a whole. I provided a better, wider view.
Nope. Mine cape from actual data that is tracked by IBanks and such. I am talking corporate confidence. That is all. It was higher under Trump and the chart below illustrates as such. You don't know what CAPEX is. You don't know much about anything with corporate finance. But you find obscure articles that are embarrassing. I also never said "tax cuts" I said corporate confidence. But the tax cuts definitely helped in terms of wage growth and lowering unemployment.

View attachment 388976
Corporate confidence, otherwise known as feelings. I was speaking in the real of facts and data.

Tax cuts and investment were the topic when you replied to me. Seems like you’re switching the subject because you got caught up in an argument you can’t win

AEI is hardly obscure and you’ve yet to critique the article despite calling it embarrassing. Why? We don’t know. You don’t say. I’d wager because you don’t have a critique.

As for helping with wage growth and unemployment, there was little deviation in those trends. Wages were growing about the same rate in 2016 as in 2018 and 2019. Unemployment was falling at roughly the same rate in 2016 as 2018. This is all speculative, and very little evidence to support it other than your feelings.
Amazing. You are hopeless. Roughly is not the same. It was lower. I gave You a ton of evidence. I am roughly correct.

This is a really pathetic argument. Calling it an argument is an overstatement since it’s just whining.

Your evidence wasn’t even on topic. It was intentionally narrow, carefully crafted to give a false impression and ended abruptly to hide the substantial drop off in 2019.

You constantly harp on confidence. Confidence doesn’t pay bills. Confidence may or may not equate to more economic output. This time around, it hasn’t.
Confidence 100% pays bills. You have to be forward looking. As I said the proof is in the pudding. More CAPEX spend, which I illustrated with multiple charts. And wage growth. Plus I live it and see it every day.

1600192013568.png

Still can't read a post, huh? You're still not contradicting my argument. Sorry, guy. Government schools. A lot in life goes over your head, huh? Must be very disconcerting and frustrating for you. I've explained it to you over and over and you keep going to a non-point. My condolences you weren't trained to think. Don't you want better for your kids than the crappy government education you got?
The problem is you keep explaining it using BOGUS numbers.

Were I to do the same you would laugh as hard about my argument as I am over yours.

If you're not willing to use REAL numbers, you can't have a REAL argument.

Is that too hard for you to understand?

something like $3,100 per.
"Hospital administrators might well want to see COVID-19 attached to a discharge summary or a death certificate. Why? Because if it's a straightforward, garden-variety pneumonia that a person is admitted to the hospital for – if they're Medicare – typically, the diagnosis-related group lump sum payment would be $5,000. But if it's COVID-19 pneumonia, then it's $13,000, and if that COVID-19 pneumonia patient ends up on a ventilator, it goes up to $39,000."

For the umpteenth time, Trump isn't responsible for the flu.

Trump is responsible for the total lack of preparedness, refusal to control what he knew was a lethal airborne virus. His confession to Bob Woodward explains what Trump knew and when he knew it.

And based on what Trump knew, he did NOTHING.

Trump will go down in history as golfing during the month of February, instead of doing anything to warn the people, or try to control a pandemic.
You're just word parsing and trying to make your blaming Trump for the virus as not the stupid shit that it is.

Nobody blamed Bush for hurricane Katrina. Bush was blamed for his terrible response to the hurricane.

And ironically, Bush did 10 times, maybe even 100 times as much after being briefed on Katrina, as Trump did after being briefed in the coronavirus.

If you're not willing to use REAL numbers, you can't have a REAL argument.

You snowflakes REALLY want to say anything about 'real numbers' right now in this thread when the topic is how Desperate snowflakes are attempting to bash the President for NOT panicking the nation based on horrifically-proven FALSE PROJECTED numbers that NEVER came to pass from a model all respectable doctors say NEVER should have been used with COVID-19?

While Democrats were opposing every life-saving action the President was taking.....?

Bwuhahahahahahaha

Trump is responsible for the total lack of preparedness, refusal to control what he knew was a lethal airborne virus. His confession to Bob Woodward explains what Trump knew and when he knew it.

Trump will go down in history as golfing during the month of February, instead of doing anything to warn the people, or try to control a pandemic.
You're just word parsing and trying to make your blaming Trump for the virus as not the stupid shit that it is.

Nobody blamed Bush for hurricane Katrina. Bush was blamed for his terrible response to the hurricane.

And ironically, Bush did 10 times, maybe even 100 times as much after being briefed on Katrina, as Trump did after being briefed in the coronavirus.

Joe Biden just gave an abysmal outdoor speech in which he claimed President Trump had mystical powers over nature and was responsible for fires, floods, hurricanes, hurricane-force winds, and other natural disasters...and stated if President Trump is re-elected these will get worse!

WTF?!

How does it feel to support a crazy son-of-a -bitch who should be in a mental institution or nursing home (just not in NY)?!

Joe Biden just gave an abysmal outdoor speech in which he claimed President Trump had mystical powers over nature and was responsible for fires, floods, hurricanes, hurricane-force winds, and other natural disasters...and stated if President Trump is re-elected these will get worse!

WTF?!

How does it feel to support a crazy son-of-a -bitch who should be in a mental institution or nursing home (just not in NY)?!
You support the AH trump so why don't you answer your own question?

But you just said the exact opposite.
Why would hospitals wait for the random deaths from other causes, when they could just increase the number of real cases.

A doctor can lose their medical license if they wrongfully attribute cause of death.

why would they need to do that when they can just deem everyone who enters having it?

The Lying, Lowlife, Suck Sucking, Draft Doding Coward 45 deliberately LIED to the American People. He knew as far back as December 2019 how extremely dangerous COVID-19 was and he FUCKING LIED about it
I challenge you to directly quote the alleged lie and prove that it is a lie.

But of course you will run away from that challenge with your tail between your legs because you are a cowardly TDS afflicted moron.
"It’s also more deadly than even your strenuous flus. ... This is more deadly. This is 5% versus 1%, and less than 1%. So this is deadly stuff." ~ Impeached Trump, 2.7.20

"This is a flu. This is like a flu. ... It’s a little like the regular flu that we have flu shots for. And we’ll essentially have a flu shot for this in a fairly quick manner." ~ Impeached Trump, 2.26.20

It's not the flu and it's far deadlier than the flu.
Bullshit. The Spanish flu was far deadlier.

Trump was 100% correct, you ignorant low IQ TDS afflicted moron.
LOL

Dumbfuck, Impeached Trump wasn't talking about the Spanish flu. He said it's like the "regular flu" which kills as many as 70,000 per year.

So he lied and you prove to be a moronic Trump fluffer.
He didn't lie, you moron. He was 100% correct. The science has proven Trump right and proven the TDS afflicted morons such as yourself wrong. As usual.
in public he said it's like the flu which kills between 25,000 and 69,000 per year.
It IS like the flu, you fucking moron.

Trump was 100% correct, as usual.
LOLOL

Dayum, there is nothing of his you won't swallow, is there? No, it's not like the flu. It's far deadlier. Which is what he told Woodward in private though he later lied to America.

This past seasonal flu killed as many as 62,000 people in the U.S. out of 56,000,000 cases.

That's a mortality rate of just 0.1%.

While COVID-19 killed 199,000 in the U.S. out of 6,749,289 cases.

That's a mortality rate of 2.9% nearly 30 times deadlier than the "regular flu."

That makes COVID-19

Not arguing for or against how lethal or not COVID is, but you do realize that it is likely that far, far, far more people have had COVID, likely as many or more than the 59 million you posted for the flu. Also, unlike the flu, COVID is likely listed as the cause of death much more frequently than the common flu due to the coding guidance issued by the CDC. If this is the case, which it is, the death rate for COVID is much smaller than 2.9%.
You're delusional. There is literally zero evidence there have been more than 59 million cases of COVID-19 in tbe U.S. Shit, that's more than double the known cases in the entire world and we comprise only about 4% of the population.
What does 94 million tests at about a 7.9% positive rate give you? The more tests you do the more cases you get is that not in your libber math classes at grade school? And the CDC and Penn State both have some evidence there are in fact many more cases.
It tells me you're a flaming imbecile.

a) 7.9% of 94 million is 7.4 million. 59,000,000 is more than 7 times that; still, nowhere near the figure DBA claimed is likely.

b) even worse for your idiocy, 7.9% positives of 94 million tests doesn't mean there are 7.4 million positive cases since many, if not most, people who test, test more than once. And even though that doesn't affect the number of tests taken, people who test positive still count as just one positive case, regardless of how many tests they take.
So its even a lower positive test percent, like 7.2%. The point is the virus has produced its own metrics no matter how many times people test and how positives are counted. 7.2% is a reduction from 8% and even higher numbers earlier when we didn't have testing. Remember when you wackos were complaining we didn't have tests and many more were infected, and then we got more testing to prove that and you whined because more tested positive? My point is that increased testing gives you more positive cases, what is your point?
LOLOL

From where did you get 7.2%? Did you just make that up?
Again grade school math....6,750,105 total cases into 92,893,134 tests....made up from Worldometer where they capture real numbers
So you did make it up. :eusa_doh:

Dumbfuck, again, many people who test positive get tested again. That in itself drastically increases your meaningless made up percentage.

Then factor in many of those who are tested, test negative. That increases your meaningless made up number even more.

And again, there is absolutely no evidence anywhere that there are at least 59,000,000 cases in tbe U.S..

None.

You trying to defend that idiocy exposes your chronic conservatitus.
Again...and again.....simply pointing out to you the actual statistics and where they are....I know stats make your head hurt...if you don't want to know any actual metrics then at least stop making your own up. These are real numbers unlike anything you wackos preach.
LOL

You're not posting stats. You're dividing one figure into another to make up a percentage that doesn't actually reflect how many people actually have COVID-19 in your failed attempt to inflate the number of deaths.

Even sadder for you, the only reason you're even doing that is to fluff Trump.

1233796371590.gif
Again, I am reporting and performing math on actual numbers. Try taking your head out of your pelosi for a while and seeing how accurate that is.
Which you're doing to make up a meaningless figure.
Libber meaningless = Actual statistics

pretty sure the pyrmids were built by slaves.

go ahead. tear 'em down.
LOL

Imbecile, read & learn...

This is the atheist version right? Did the Russians interfere or help build them??
You know you could have found the answers to those questions in the article I posted. Why are conservatives so scared of education?
....answers in the wacko propaganda factory article I posted.....hahahahahahahahaha
LOL

As opposed to your "Bible" which you believe states something different?
Correct......

IF a doctor didn't tell his patient he was very sick he could lose his license and/or be sued ...Our AH in the WH lied to America and still is President ?? Hopefully not for long

Forum List

Back