Trump On Woodward Tape Admitting To Lying About Seriousness Of Coronavirus

There is nothing left to be said.
Report was debunked. Fake News.

Next...
With his own voice! Who "debunked" this story?

Trump lied to the American people, that includes you. And yet you deny it.

Thus cults work in poison.
Awwwk! Awwwwk! Libber Polly wanna cracker! Awwwwk!
Well argued.

You deny facts. Why should your immaturity be rewarded by debate? You cannot be taught, informed or respected.
Which facts? You mean like the 2.8% mortality the President has lowered our country down to, after the 8% mass murderer Killer Cuomo and his band of Democrat hit men killed 90,000 people? We are lower than the global average despite NY and NJ causing more deaths than most countries....we have conducted 90 million tests to lead the globe there too....those facts??
4% of world population yet 25% of coronavirus cases.

Trump saying he knows the lethality, communicability, and effects on all age groups, yet publically calling the pandemic a "hoax" (a word he uses as projection) and saying it will just 'go away'! Americans need facts to make decisions. Trump is telling us what to think.

And you just go along.
Trump was telling the truth,your too dense to understand the CDC inflated the cases ruling practically every death from Covid such as a gunshot wound to the headthey do that,the hospitals profit,greed is a sick word.
This is a problem when you listened too much of Fox News. Why don’t you prove it?
You are from California.

We have several fires all over, about 30 deaths and hundreds of houses got burn. Trump came here to California just to say we need to use rake to clean forest floors. That’s dumb, ignorant and disgusting. We have drought and lots of areas are reaching 115+ degrees and Santa Ana winds.

Trump will not win here in California that I guarantee you 100%.
Wow like that even counters any of my facts listed,totally irrelevent to my post.lol

Many of that 200k would have died anyway. I do Not believe the fake news media. I am pro choice but what is interesting is that if one kills a pregnant lady the crime is a double homicide.

Actually every one of the 200K would have eventually died. As would every one of the 450K that were aborted.

You're just arguing over postponing the inevitable.

Many of that 200k would have died anyway. I do Not believe the fake news media. I am pro choice but what is interesting is that if one kills a pregnant lady the crime is a double homicide.

Actually every one of the 200K would have eventually died. As would every one of the 450K that were aborted.

Not quite, I mean died in the short term.

What does gas have to do with abortions.

The difference between current reality, and remembering the good old days.

Some states ruled abortions to be "elective surgery" and thus prevented them. There are no numbers available to see if the numbers were cut by a little or cut by a lot. But knowing we don't know, makes you an idiot to pretend last years numbers have anything to do with what happened in 2020.

If you look at the peak users of abortion, women 20-24, women with some college, women not married or cohabitation, zero prior births,

That concludes they're due to women in college, and with that switched to tele-learning, their need for abortions was cut dramatically

You can analyze the data for yourself.

My argument was that Democrats consider 200K catastrohic while 450K abortions EVERY six months is a "choice." Your quibbling over how many abortions there were over the last six specific months doesn't change anything about my point, which is about your attitude. The exact number over the last six months doesn't change your double standard. Address the point.

And my second point was how blaming Trump for a virus at all is your hate partisan absurd bull crap
Kazzer, which position do you disagree with...?

• 200K deaths caused by a pandemic is a disaster
  • 450K abortions were by choice

I'm pro-choice, but my argument is not that it's not a human life. It's just that the government has no legitimate power to point a gun at a woman and force her to carry a baby to term in her body. So there is no conflict there with murder being double homocide.

But Democrats specifically argue that abortion is fine, just a choice. I don't argue that, only that it's not a legitimate government power to force the mother to deliver it. Their reasoning is what makes it a double standard.

But if 200K lives is catastrophic, that there were 2 1/2 abortions on average over that time period they considered only a "choice" is massively hypocritical
I don't see 200k as catastrophic when hospitals get more $$ if they call the deaths due to COVID-19. I don't trust them or the data.

Yes and also that again they were people with existing conditions. Most flu deaths are also people who are weakened. It's unfortunate, but not catastrophic.

But the stupid shit is the assumptions jackasses like mean gene and Faun make that Trump is responsible for a virus at all

pretty sure the pyrmids were built by slaves.

go ahead. tear 'em down.
LOL

Imbecile, read & learn...

This is the atheist version right? Did the Russians interfere or help build them??
You know you could have found the answers to those questions in the article I posted. Why are conservatives so scared of education?
....answers in the wacko propaganda factory article I posted.....hahahahahahahahaha
LOL

As opposed to your "Bible" which you believe states something different?

Not quite, I mean died in the short term.

Yes, it was obvious what you meant. meaner gene was just being a dick

You hyperbolically melt down over less than 200K deaths a year. Yet abortion at 450K-500K average over the same time period is a "choice" to you. What didn't you understand about that?

If you're going to use "average" numbers instead of actual ones, than your argument is that deaths from flu viruses is 30K in six months, while abortions are 450K in six months (on average)

I'm sure that's a much better argument, if only it reflected reality.

Explain how Democrats are no longer OK with 450K abortions in six months. Go
You soooooooo much took him to school.on my independent radio station in my city there was this democrat congressmen from Illinois on the show and he was talking about how he just barely and I mean barely,got re-elected to his democrat post,he was talking about how if you are against abortion,they blacklist you same as Hollywood does with actors.he mentioned there are only three other congressmen out there in the democrat party out of 45 that are against abortion,sad but true story I’m afraid.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Yeah...I place great importance on politically biased articles intent on smearing candidates for office. (Rolls eyes)
You wrote those words LONG AFTER his OWN WORDS, his OWN VOICE, was made public.

He is NOT DENYING that he SAID them. He LIED.

And you're STILL trying this? You're definitely one of the sheepier Trump sheep here.
I challenge you to directly quote the alleged lie and provide a rational reasoned argument explaining how you came to the conclusion that it's a lie.

And I predict that you will run away from that challenge because you're a cowardly TDS afflicted moron.
Um, he admitted downplaying the virus when he knew it was worse. He admitted he still does. HE'S NOT DENYING HE SAID IT.

He said, quoting here: "I wanted to always play it down. I still like playing it down because I don’t want to create a panic."

Why are you denying this? Are you afraid to listen to the tape?

Those that died with COVID 19 was that the deciding factor of their death or was it because they had health issues and they died because of their poor health? Millions more catch COVID 19 but don't die from it

Dying with COVID 19 is not the same as dying because of COVID 19,
I heard that those who died from COVID 19 NUMBER WAS AROUND LESS THAN 9000

You heard the 9,000 from Qanon. Which is totally false. that is why Facebook took it down...... You don’t even know the science of Covid 19 and you are making that kind of nonsense. LOL..... . This is almost the same as you accused Kamala of slavery.

no I didn't

Yes you did. Now you are lying.

I don't have a Facebook account it was suspended for some reason that I haven't gotten an answer for. I haven't had one for a couple of months now.

Those facist never give you an answer for suspending your account

We went through this, Killer Trump (35,000) was responsible for the deaths in New York.

And the 3,500 you blamed on Cuomo, weren't coronavirus, because as you said, they were never tested, so probably died of natural causes.
Cuomo is the elected official of the state, are you saying governors now are not needed anymore? I thought they were responsible for the conditions of their state and welfare of the citizens is that wrong?
They are responsible for the people in their state. They have no control over who enters.

It's the same argument for Trumps wall.

If you think Trump should build a wall on the border, you have to answer why he didn't by executive order put up a wall against people infected with the coronavirus from entering the country from europe, for an entire month straight.

Both creating situations that the governors have no control over, but have to deal with.

Some states ruled abortions to be "elective surgery" and thus prevented them. There are no numbers available to see if the numbers were cut by a little or cut by a lot. But knowing we don't know, makes you an idiot to pretend last years numbers have anything to do with what happened in 2020.

If you look at the peak users of abortion, women 20-24, women with some college, women not married or cohabitation, zero prior births,

That concludes they're due to women in college, and with that switched to tele-learning, their need for abortions was cut dramatically

My argument was that Democrats consider 200K catastrohic while 450K abortions EVERY six months is a "choice." Your quibbling over how many abortions there were over the last six specific months doesn't change anything about my point, which is about your attitude. The exact number over the last six months doesn't change your double standard. Address the point.

And my second point was how blaming Trump for a virus at all is your hate partisan absurd bull crap

I'm pro-choice, but my argument is not that it's not a human life. It's just that the government has no legitimate power to point a gun at a woman and force her to carry a baby to term in her body. So there is no conflict there with murder being double homocide.

But Democrats specifically argue that abortion is fine, just a choice. I don't argue that, only that it's not a legitimate government power to force the mother to deliver it. Their reasoning is what makes it a double standard.

But if 200K lives is catastrophic, that there were 2 1/2 abortions on average over that time period they considered only a "choice" is massively hypocritical
I don't see 200k as catastrophic when hospitals get more $$ if they call the deaths due to COVID-19. I don't trust them or the data.

Yes and also that again they were people with existing conditions. Most flu deaths are also people who are weakened. It's unfortunate, but not catastrophic.

But the stupid shit is the assumptions jackasses like mean gene and Faun make that Trump is responsible for a virus at all
Getting a flu shot this week Don't want to die before Trump

Trump held an indoor rally in Las Vegas, totally underestimating covid

Underestimating what about Covid?
everything
Wow, specific answer. Fear the Flu right?
180K DEAD DEAD DEAD...they feel it
People die all the time from diseases are you tracking those too, including all the ones with more deaths than Covid wacko??
Gosh, you sound just like Trump. People die all the time from disease, so whose going to miss another 200,000?
You mean the 200,000 dying from other things and being ruled from Covid.lol

Trump was told the coronavirus was five times that of the worst flu.

1600190516408.png

Wow are you ever the gullible getting a flu shot,that’s the way to go if you want to speed up getting to the grave.lol

There you go with "on average" instead of using the actual numbers.

On average nobody lost any money from the government shutdowns (on average) based on income numbers from 2019.

Wow are you ever the gullible getting a flu shot,that’s the way to go if you want to speed up getting to the grave.lol
Not my first one ram Had no problems with it before

Faun: Hi kaz, I'm going to ask you a question like an eight year old, but I want you to take me seriously anyway, OK????

Um ... yeah.

Faun: You're kazzing, like a kazzing kazzer who's kazzing his kazzing kazzer kazz line of kazzing kazzer kazzest for a kazzster who's kazzing like the kazzest kazzer.

Um ... no. Ask like an adult if you want a real answer
^^^ unhinged

BIDEN PUBLICLY ADMITS HE IS ONCE AGAIN - AS ALWAYS - WRONG ABOUT FOREIGN POLICY AND THAT HE WAS WRONG TO OPPOSE PRESIDENT TRUMP'S LIFE SAVING TRAVEL BAN, THAT TRUMP WAS NOT ACTING HYSTERICAL BY IMPLEMENTING IT & THAT IT IS NOT 'XENOPHOBIC':

This a lie of unbelievable proportions. Trump's life saving travel ban didn't save lives because of his stupidity and racism when he didn't close down Europe in time, while simultaneously calling it a hoax. You are a liar.

Trump never called it a hoax stop lying

Trump called what the democrats were saying was a hoax. However, the democrats were emphasizing the seriousness of the virus, countries infected, number deaths, and the grave threat it posed for the US. Indirectly, he was calling the virus a hoax and he was very directly downplaying the virus as he has admitted. He told lie after lie contradicting medical advisors and dividing the country into those that believed Trump and those that believed the scientists.

An unmasked lady in a crowd at the Trump rally was asked why her group lacked masks and social distancing. She said, "We trust Trump". And that pretty well sums it up. Trump has divided America into two camps, those that believe Trump and those that believe the scientists, making it impossible to stop or even control the spread of the virus. Trump and his peeps refuse to honor the orders of governors and mayors and thumb their noses at the CDC recommendation. When historians describe the monumental failure of the US to control the virus, Donald Trump is going to be the central figure.

It is a hoax whats your point?

Tell that to the families of nearly 200,000 dead. No amount of lying, passing the buck, and downplaying the virus will change the facts. Donald Trump has lead this country into greatest healthcare disaster in a hundred years and the resulting financial collapse and he's till lying about.

Waah waah waah the President brought us back from what the pathetic Democrat governors did, got more testing and proved how inept they were to kill so many with a global leading 8% mortality rate. You wackos can spin and spin all you want but you caused the disaster and the President has been cleaning it up ever since.

I’m missing something. Where and when did Trump brought us back from pathetic democrats governors? We have not seen a diddly squat of Trump accomplishment on the Coronavirus crisis.
He is over there busy bullshiting with his rallies attacking his fellow Americans the democrats, fighting and insulting mayors and governors. Tell us what did we missed?

We have 3 crisis...... the pandemic, economy crisis and racial injustice. All 3 Trump failed to address all these 3 crisis. He even blasted Biden for wearing mask. That’s dumb.

Trump administration has established a guide lines about social distancing and mask. Trump displayed over and over that he violated his own policies. WTH kind of a leader is that?

Uh he is attacking and insulting the freaking corrupt democrat party mayors and governors because they are evil mother fuckers.jfk is rolling over in his grave how corrupt the dem party has become sense his day,Duh.

Again, I do this for a living. Why would you question me on it? Would you question a brain surgeon on how to do brain surgery? It is honestly insulting. Stop your trolling.
Don’t be so defensive.

What you’re posting is data from 130 companies and ends in 2018. You don’t mention this because it doesn’t help your case. Much of growth in CAPEX comes from a handful of companies, focused in technology. Not bad, but hardly the investment in the blue collar economy that was often touted.

When you zoom out for a more complete picture, there was extra grow in 2018, which basically ended in 2019. The overall growth contributed a minuscule amount to GDP growth.

So you take their opinion over mine. Duke undergrad, NU MBA.

This is hopeless.
I provided data and a specific rebuttal. You are only appearing to authority. If that MBA was worth anything, you might have a critique of my post.

Turns our I’m better at this than you. That’s one of the benefits of not being a Trump devotee. More objectivity and less “cheerleading”.
No. I provided specific data. You provided fuzzy math with an opinion piece.

View attachment 388975
Your data also came from an opinion piece, not that you admitted it, you just presented it without context and without it an explanation of what you were posting. Not particularly honest. I found your source myself though, and was able to provide a critique, something you haven’t found yourself able to do yet.

Your data focused on a small subset of companies. Not the economy as a whole. I provided a better, wider view.
Nope. Mine cape from actual data that is tracked by IBanks and such. I am talking corporate confidence. That is all. It was higher under Trump and the chart below illustrates as such. You don't know what CAPEX is. You don't know much about anything with corporate finance. But you find obscure articles that are embarrassing. I also never said "tax cuts" I said corporate confidence. But the tax cuts definitely helped in terms of wage growth and lowering unemployment.

View attachment 388976
Corporate confidence, otherwise known as feelings. I was speaking in the real of facts and data.

Tax cuts and investment were the topic when you replied to me. Seems like you’re switching the subject because you got caught up in an argument you can’t win

AEI is hardly obscure and you’ve yet to critique the article despite calling it embarrassing. Why? We don’t know. You don’t say. I’d wager because you don’t have a critique.

As for helping with wage growth and unemployment, there was little deviation in those trends. Wages were growing about the same rate in 2016 as in 2018 and 2019. Unemployment was falling at roughly the same rate in 2016 as 2018. This is all speculative, and very little evidence to support it other than your feelings.
Amazing. You are hopeless. Roughly is not the same. It was lower. I gave You a ton of evidence. I am roughly correct.

This is a really pathetic argument. Calling it an argument is an overstatement since it’s just whining.

Your evidence wasn’t even on topic. It was intentionally narrow, carefully crafted to give a false impression and ended abruptly to hide the substantial drop off in 2019.

You constantly harp on confidence. Confidence doesn’t pay bills. Confidence may or may not equate to more economic output. This time around, it hasn’t.

Forum List

Back