🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump opened his mouth again and blamed U.S. soldiers in Iraq...

Yeah, Iraq wasn't the ones handing out our money, we were. Iraq didn't have much of a military as we disbanded them. Trump was referring to our soldiers handling our money.

But you guys keep being you.
Hey STUPID, when you list a fucking video and accuse someone of something, get it right.. otherwise, STFU.. We can all listen and hear he said IRAQI soldiers..

He never uttered 'Iraqi soldiers', that is a lie.
ROFLMAO He uttered American soldiers???????? YOU FUCKING DOPE.

No, but he was absolutely talking about them, this is the second time he has done so. It's been provided to you.
ROFLMAO BECAUSE YOU SAID SO?????? Bwhahahahaha

Feel free to break down the 29 second video or the link to the Guardian and explain in context that he was referring to Iraqi soldiers. Clearly, especially in the Guardian link he is referring to soldiers taking the money before it even got to Iraq and carrying around suitcases with 50 million. We never gave Iraqi soldiers suitcases of cash.

WTF is Zone 2 and why only this thread? I came back and have read thread after thread with cursing and insults? See how that works'?

The Zone rules were in place long before the last time you flounced out of here. But if you would like a reminder:

We Now are operating the site under 4 different zones. General site rules apply except where individual zone rules take precedent.

• "Zone 1": Clean Debate Zone (CDZ) / Introduce Yourself (Welcome Threads): Civil discourse is the focus here, regardless of topic matter. Constructive criticism and debate is the tone. No insulting, name calling, or putting down other posters. Consider it a lesson in Civics.
  • "Zone 2": Political Forum / Israel and Palestine Forum / Race Relations/Racism Forum / Religion & Ethics Forum / Environment Forum: Baiting and polarizing OP's (Opening Posts), and thread titles risk the thread either being moved or trashed. Keep it relevant, choose wisely. Each post must contain content relevant to the thread subject, in addition to any flame. No trolling. No hit and run flames. No hijacking or derailing threads.
  • "Zone 3": Main Forums: Normal Site Wide Rules apply. This includes Reputation Comments, and Publicly Viewed Social Groups (Though Lightly Moderated).
  • "Zone 4": Flame Zone/Badlands/Rubber Room: The least moderated forum on the site. Not viewed by non members. Site wide rules still apply, but are more loosely enforced. Extreme flaming threads and posts belong here. If the OP (Opening Post) of Your Thread is focused on Mocking or Ridicule, It belongs here.
So if the thread subject isn't relevant, ie an abject lie, why isn't it being moved?

WTF is Zone 2 and why only this thread? I came back and have read thread after thread with cursing and insults? See how that works'?

The Zone rules were in place long before the last time you flounced out of here. But if you would like a reminder:

We Now are operating the site under 4 different zones. General site rules apply except where individual zone rules take precedent.

• "Zone 1": Clean Debate Zone (CDZ) / Introduce Yourself (Welcome Threads): Civil discourse is the focus here, regardless of topic matter. Constructive criticism and debate is the tone. No insulting, name calling, or putting down other posters. Consider it a lesson in Civics.
  • "Zone 2": Political Forum / Israel and Palestine Forum / Race Relations/Racism Forum / Religion & Ethics Forum / Environment Forum: Baiting and polarizing OP's (Opening Posts), and thread titles risk the thread either being moved or trashed. Keep it relevant, choose wisely. Each post must contain content relevant to the thread subject, in addition to any flame. No trolling. No hit and run flames. No hijacking or derailing threads.
  • "Zone 3": Main Forums: Normal Site Wide Rules apply. This includes Reputation Comments, and Publicly Viewed Social Groups (Though Lightly Moderated).
  • "Zone 4": Flame Zone/Badlands/Rubber Room: The least moderated forum on the site. Not viewed by non members. Site wide rules still apply, but are more loosely enforced. Extreme flaming threads and posts belong here. If the OP (Opening Post) of Your Thread is focused on Mocking or Ridicule, It belongs here.
So if the thread subject isn't relevant, ie an abject lie, why isn't it being moved?

There's no reason for it to be moved, the topic is fine.

Hey, sorry, I missed this warning.

So, back to the link from the Guardian (who took this as Trump talking about U.S. soldiers):

He also suggested that some American soldiers charged with distributing money to fund the Afghan and Iraqi government embezzled it instead. “I want to know who are the soldiers carrying suitcases with $50m?” asked Trump. “How stupid are we? I wouldn’t be surprised if those soldiers, if the cash didn’t get there.”

I'm surprised and not surprised. As pointed out already, he's already said off the cuff horrible things about POWs, why is it when he goes 'rogue' it's surprising that he says something else stupid about military personnel?

Remember when they used to call Biden the human gaffe machine? Those were the good ol' days.

So, back to the link from the Guardian (who took this as Trump talking about U.S. soldiers):

He also suggested that some American soldiers charged with distributing money to fund the Afghan and Iraqi government embezzled it instead. “I want to know who are the soldiers carrying suitcases with $50m?” asked Trump. “How stupid are we? I wouldn’t be surprised if those soldiers, if the cash didn’t get there.”

I'm surprised and not surprised. As pointed out already, he's already said off the cuff horrible things about POWs, why is it when he goes 'rogue' it's surprising that he says something else stupid about military personnel?

Remember when they used to call Biden the human gaffe machine? Those were the good ol' days.
Again, at what point in the video does he fucking say, "American soldiers?" Come on.. Tell us?

Again, at what point in the video does he fucking say, "American soldiers?" Come on.. Tell us?

Like you, I didn't claim Trump said something he didn't. It's obvious that he is referring to American soldiers, unless he is claiming we gave suit cases of millions of dollars to individual Iraqi soldiers, that never happened, that would be another weird conspiracy, it just doesn't make any sense,.

What Trump is claiming is the money never made it over to Iraq (via the Guardian link) so that would mean the only soldiers he could be referring to are ours.

Let's remember this is a guy who claimed the President's birth certificate was a fraud, claimed he had evidence and never provided it. It's a weird path to go down.

He said POWs were not heroes because he had a beef with John McCain, what a fucked up thing to say, he did walk that back though.

He claimed global warming was a conspiracy invented by the Chinese, wtf?

So, it's perfectly reasonable that he did it again and said something moronic that only his little cultist fans will support.

You on the other hand have provided no evidence other than to lie and claim Trump said "Iraq soldiers" when he did not.

Nowhere did he say "American soldiers", but I'm not surprised he is being accused of saying it.

What a fucking liar you are.. He said IRAQ, crooked as hell, Iraqi soldiers.. you leftist freaks have nothing but lies. This thread needs to be moved to the bandlands.. IT'S A LIE.

Did you watched, listen and pay attention to the video? Or you just stared at it......... It say American soldiers.
Asked me again who is a liar......

...for stealing 'millions and millions'.

At what point does the GOP just finally say fuck it, take their money and go home?

Actually, he didn't accuse them. He insinuated the possibility in a relatively light handed manner to make a point about how f'ing stupid our career politicians are.

You reek of desperation, dude, to even make this thread.

...for stealing 'millions and millions'.

At what point does the GOP just finally say fuck it, take their money and go home?

Actually, he didn't accuse them. He insinuated the possibility in a relatively light handed manner to make a point about how f'ing stupid our career politicians are.

You reek of desperation, dude, to even make this thread.

He was calling our politicians stupid by insinuating (i.e. accusing) our veterans of stealing millions from their own government and to you this is OK?

If desperation means I don't want some jackhole willing and able to say anything just because then yeah, I'm desperate.

Forum List

Back