🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump opened his mouth again and blamed U.S. soldiers in Iraq...

...for stealing 'millions and millions'.

At what point does the GOP just finally say fuck it, take their money and go home?

That's almost as bad as what he said about POW's

The title of the edited video is clear. Sigh...

Name of the video doesn't mean anything. You might as well consider the dislikes and comments the video is getting while you're at it.

But, if the name matters

It’s gotten to the point where whatever hateful, moronic lie Trump comes up with, comes as no surprise.

And that his idiot supporters rush blindly to his defense is also not surprising.

At what point does the GOP just finally say fuck it, take their money and go home?

Name of the video doesn't mean anything. You might as well consider the dislikes and comments the video is getting while you're at it.

But, if the name matters

Another poorly edited video. I am not a Trump fan boy. Many people deliberately ignore reality to pursue an agenda.

But, if the name matters

Another poorly edited video. I am not a Trump fan boy. Many people deliberately ignore reality to pursue an agenda.

It's edited in the sense that they put Trumps unedited words over other images. He still said what he said and that's not edited, whittled down to exactly the point of this thread, sure. If you think his entire speech someone puts his words into a different context then you're more than welcome to prove that point.

Looks to me like you think his words were edited to make him sound like he was blaming U.S. soldiers and since it wasn't altered then you think he was blaming U.S. soldiers. I agree with that.

If you're talking about that useless chimp, Juan MkSame ? Forget it. He got P.O.W.d for being a punk, NOT super soldier. Put your flag down and go research the incident.

Must be me, I didn't find that clip coherent at all. Given that it's only 29 seconds. I came away suspect that whoever put it out there may not have wanted folks to hear the quote in its complete context. The only unsettling feeling is that in the past even when I've seen full clips of Trump, I've sometimes came away wondering what in the heck did he mean by that?

How about if the OP posts the entire speech, not an edited version?

Actually, he didn't accuse them. He insinuated the possibility in a relatively light handed manner to make a point about how f'ing stupid our career politicians are.

You reek of desperation, dude, to even make this thread.

He was calling our politicians stupid by insinuating (i.e. accusing) our veterans of stealing millions from their own government and to you this is OK?

If desperation means I don't want some jackhole willing and able to say anything just because then yeah, I'm desperate.

A tongue and cheek comment is not an accusation. The fact that you made a thread that is based on a cheap nothing is on you. Frankly, Trump has shown way more respect to the veterans than the Clintons. If that's the issue, then I think you've lost, anyways. But desperation is a funny thing.

WTF is Zone 2 and why only this thread? I came back and have read thread after thread with cursing and insults? See how that works'?

The Zone rules were in place long before the last time you flounced out of here. But if you would like a reminder:

We Now are operating the site under 4 different zones. General site rules apply except where individual zone rules take precedent.

• "Zone 1": Clean Debate Zone (CDZ) / Introduce Yourself (Welcome Threads): Civil discourse is the focus here, regardless of topic matter. Constructive criticism and debate is the tone. No insulting, name calling, or putting down other posters. Consider it a lesson in Civics.
  • "Zone 2": Political Forum / Israel and Palestine Forum / Race Relations/Racism Forum / Religion & Ethics Forum / Environment Forum: Baiting and polarizing OP's (Opening Posts), and thread titles risk the thread either being moved or trashed. Keep it relevant, choose wisely. Each post must contain content relevant to the thread subject, in addition to any flame. No trolling. No hit and run flames. No hijacking or derailing threads.
  • "Zone 3": Main Forums: Normal Site Wide Rules apply. This includes Reputation Comments, and Publicly Viewed Social Groups (Though Lightly Moderated).
  • "Zone 4": Flame Zone/Badlands/Rubber Room: The least moderated forum on the site. Not viewed by non members. Site wide rules still apply, but are more loosely enforced. Extreme flaming threads and posts belong here. If the OP (Opening Post) of Your Thread is focused on Mocking or Ridicule, It belongs here.
So if the thread subject isn't relevant, ie an abject lie, why isn't it being moved?

There's no reason for it to be moved, the topic is fine.
Wow, all I can say is wow.

Forum List

Back