Trump orders immediate declassification of key documents in Russia hoax

Every day we have more and more respect for this resident's instincts.

The left doesn't know how to deal with an enemy who actually fights back.

BREAKING: President Trump Directs Dan Coats (DNI), Jeff Sessions (DOJ) and Christopher Wray (FBI) To Declassify Documents and Release Unredacted Text Messages…

BREAKING: President Trump Directs Dan Coats (DNI), Jeff Sessions (DOJ) and Christopher Wray (FBI) To Declassify Documents and Release Unredacted Text Messages…president...
A statement from the White House moments ago reflects a directive from the Office of the President to the Office of the Director of National Intelligence, Dan Coats, along with the DOJ and FBI to declassify documents and remove redactions to all investigative text messages. The wording within the request is important:

WHITE HOUSE – At the request of a number of committees of Congress, and for reasons of transparency, the President has directed the Office of the Director of National Intelligence and the Department of Justice (including the FBI) to provide for the immediate declassification of the following materials: (1) pages 10-12 and 17-34 of the June 2017 application to the FISA court in the matter of Carter W. Page; (2) all FBI reports of interviews with Bruce G. Ohr prepared in connection with the Russia investigation; and (3) all FBI reports of interviews prepared in connection with all Carter Page FISA applications.

In addition, President Donald J. Trump has directed the Department of Justice (including the FBI) to publicly release all text messages relating to the Russia investigation, without redaction, of James Comey, Andrew McCabe, Peter Strzok, Lisa Page, and Bruce Ohr. (LINK)​

~~~~~~
It's about time that president Trump moved on this. I suspect there will be a lot of rending of of clothes over this within the Democratic Party. A lot of people are going to be whining and under investigation when the documents are finally made public.
“In addition, President Donald J. Trump has directed the Department of Justice (including the FBI) to publicly release all text messages relating to the Russia investigation, without redaction, of James Comey, Andrew McCabe, Peter Strzok, Lisa Page, and Bruce Ohr.”
This is not over by a long shot. There is a reason Trump is doing this now and I don’t believe the SCOTUS is it. Mueller is about to make his move. If Trump does not do this before Mueller releases his report, it could be obstruction if he did in in the aftermath. There is a fight coming and it is going to be hard, very hard. The outcome is not known yet.
I think he was waiting until after the hurricane, plus I’m sure this Kavanaugh thing put him over the top!! Just speculating!

The MSM Presstitutes will just ignore it or attempt to ignore it.

But they won't be able to. FOX News, Sean Hannity, Tucker Carlson, Sarah Carter, Laura Ingraham, and Rush Limbaugh will not let them sweep it under the proverbial rug. They've been pushing this issue for the last three years, even before Trump was elected. The sock-puppet media will try to spin ot whatever way they can or like you said, ignore it.

But this isn't going to simply disappear: Just because the Ostrich has it's head in the sand, doesn't mean there isn't eminent danger.

Could they REFUSE the Presidential Order to declassify all these documents? Could External Forces ie. FBI, Department of Justice etc say no they will NOT declassify all these documents? I read that this is within a President's Constitutional Right to order the declassification of ANYTHING he wants, but could the Anti-Trump Crowd in the FBI, Department of Justice say no? If they did they what would happen, what does a President have that can FORCE them to release everything?

Trump is not forcing them to do anything that would violate the law, as he is the Chief Executive Officer of this country. Deliberately failing to observe a Presidential order would be tantamount to treason.
At this point I hope he does. It will expose massive evidence of obstruction if he does. Power or no power. Do it. Getter done! Let the people know just how criminal you are.

BREAKING: President Trump Directs Dan Coats (DNI), Jeff Sessions (DOJ) and Christopher Wray (FBI) To Declassify Documents and Release Unredacted Text Messages…

BREAKING: President Trump Directs Dan Coats (DNI), Jeff Sessions (DOJ) and Christopher Wray (FBI) To Declassify Documents and Release Unredacted Text Messages…president...
A statement from the White House moments ago reflects a directive from the Office of the President to the Office of the Director of National Intelligence, Dan Coats, along with the DOJ and FBI to declassify documents and remove redactions to all investigative text messages. The wording within the request is important:

WHITE HOUSE – At the request of a number of committees of Congress, and for reasons of transparency, the President has directed the Office of the Director of National Intelligence and the Department of Justice (including the FBI) to provide for the immediate declassification of the following materials: (1) pages 10-12 and 17-34 of the June 2017 application to the FISA court in the matter of Carter W. Page; (2) all FBI reports of interviews with Bruce G. Ohr prepared in connection with the Russia investigation; and (3) all FBI reports of interviews prepared in connection with all Carter Page FISA applications.

In addition, President Donald J. Trump has directed the Department of Justice (including the FBI) to publicly release all text messages relating to the Russia investigation, without redaction, of James Comey, Andrew McCabe, Peter Strzok, Lisa Page, and Bruce Ohr. (LINK)​

~~~~~~
It's about time that president Trump moved on this. I suspect there will be a lot of rending of of clothes over this within the Democratic Party. A lot of people are going to be whining and under investigation when the documents are finally made public.
“In addition, President Donald J. Trump has directed the Department of Justice (including the FBI) to publicly release all text messages relating to the Russia investigation, without redaction, of James Comey, Andrew McCabe, Peter Strzok, Lisa Page, and Bruce Ohr.”
This is not over by a long shot. There is a reason Trump is doing this now and I don’t believe the SCOTUS is it. Mueller is about to make his move. If Trump does not do this before Mueller releases his report, it could be obstruction if he did in in the aftermath. There is a fight coming and it is going to be hard, very hard. The outcome is not known yet.
I think he was waiting until after the hurricane, plus I’m sure this Kavanaugh thing put him over the top!! Just speculating!

But they won't be able to. FOX News, Sean Hannity, Tucker Carlson, Sarah Carter, Laura Ingraham, and Rush Limbaugh will not let them sweep it under the proverbial rug. They've been pushing this issue for the last three years, even before Trump was elected. The sock-puppet media will try to spin ot whatever way they can or like you said, ignore it.

But this isn't going to simply disappear: Just because the Ostrich has it's head in the sand, doesn't mean there isn't eminent danger.

Could they REFUSE the Presidential Order to declassify all these documents? Could External Forces ie. FBI, Department of Justice etc say no they will NOT declassify all these documents? I read that this is within a President's Constitutional Right to order the declassification of ANYTHING he wants, but could the Anti-Trump Crowd in the FBI, Department of Justice say no? If they did they what would happen, what does a President have that can FORCE them to release everything?
He can have them declassified. But he exposes himself to obstruction, because he is exposing evidence in a criminal investigation against him. Trump at this point is desperate. He knows Flynn and Manafort have already talked.

Nothing Flynn and Manafort were convicted of even remotely ties Trump to any imaginary "Russian Collusion." This has already been stated by several people, including Woodward in he book.

Come to grips with it and man up: Trump isn't going anywhere.

You got him now, huh?

In their feverish and deluded minds, they probably do think they have him this time. Or next time. Or the next time. Or the time after that.

We're dealing with a serious case of delusional fixed beliefs that don't change, even when a person is presented with conflicting evidence. It's been said before and I'll say it again, "Liberalism is a mental disorder."
If the media couldn't tell them what to think, what would they think?

Their mind would be a complete void.

brainless.jpg
Do you have a debate platform? No! Can you formulate one? No! Would it require a full brain that has the ability to reason, and manufacture ideas? Yes! So, what are your abilities related to this debate, and do you have any ideas that challenge the ideas that have already been thought through?

My purpose is not to debate you here. My purpose is to show you just you how delusional you are, in hopes that we'll hear a loud popping noise as you pull your head out of your ass.

Dude, all you're doing is demonstrating that you're intent on ignoring the HUGE holes here.

As Trump didn't declassify the vast majority of the portions of the FISA warrant applications where the FBI disclosed the political motivation of the Steele Dossier.

While simultaneously pushing a narrative that those portions *don't exist*.

Trump is actively withholding the information that contradicts his own narrative. Save this time he doesn't have a cut out man like Nunes to do it for him. He's taken a direct hand to push a narrative that full disclosure of the FISA warrant application does not support.

Nunes had the cover of his own investigation to shield his selective declassifications. Trump has so such protections. The full implications of Obstruction of Justice land squarely at Trump's feet.

Which was just stupid.

With zero application for charges against anyone in the FBI, as the FISA application includes disclosure of the political motivations for the Steele Dossier. This is solely to try and shape *public* perception by withholding information from the public to try and discredit the FBI investigation.

But with *nothing* shielding Trump from Obstruction of Justice implications.

~~~~~~

I belive that once a document is declassified, it's subject to the public exposure through the Freedom of Information Act.

~~~~~~

Trump is not forcing them to do anything that would violate the law, as he is the Chief Executive Officer of this country. Deliberately failing to observe a Presidential order would be tantamount to treason.

My suggestion is that we start building the gallows.

The MSM will be doing everything to either ignore it and/or totally bury that the documents are being released, they are going to Spin and Distract.

~~~~~~

He can have them declassified. But he exposes himself to obstruction, because he is exposing evidence in a criminal investigation against him. Trump at this point is desperate. He knows Flynn and Manafort have already talked.

There is no "criminal investigation" against Trump. So your theory is moot.
What rock are you hiding under? Are you saying there is no investigation into his charitable organization, or his Emoluments violations? Are you saying that Mueller isn't looking into whether Trump conspired with the Russians to get elected, or used Cambridge Analytica through Russia to help get him elected? Are you saying that the SDNY isn't investigating Trump about campaign finance violations with porn stars? Is that what you are saying?

~~~~~~

At this point I hope he does. It will expose massive evidence of obstruction if he does. Power or no power. Do it. Getter done! Let the people know just how criminal you are.

Man, you are a nut-case. How is it "obstruction" is Trump is exposing to the light of day, the serious criminal activity that took place among the higher-echelon in the Justice Department?

Aren't you liberals the ones who are always squawking about "transparency" and "accountability" in the government?

~~~~~~

Nothing Flynn and Manafort were convicted of even remotely ties Trump to any imaginary "Russian Collusion." This has already been stated by several people, including Woodward in he book.

Flynn was convicted of lying to the FBI about contacts between the Trump team and the Russians.

That has immediate implications. And of course, we have yet to read Flynn's statement given to Mueller. So we don't know what additional information Flynn has, specifically as it relates to who (if anyone) ordered Flynn to make those Russian contacts.

And with Manafort now fully cooperating with the Mueller investigation, we're going to get our first account of the meeting between Trump campaign officials and a Russian Operative for the purpose of collecting dirt on Hilllary from the Russian Government....

.....with Manafort subject to perjury and the cancellation of his plea deal if he lies.

Which is probably what prompted Trump to make such a stupid unforced error.

~~~~~~

The Manafort thing is about Ukraine and NOT Russia and it's about things Manafort was doing BEFORE he joined Trump's Campaign.

~~~~~~

My suggestion is that we start building the gallows.

The MSM will be doing everything to either ignore it and/or totally bury that the documents are being released, they are going to Spin and Distract.
Not hardly! Can't wait to see how the Right tries to spin off of four judges authorizing these FISA's, while Trump obstructs justice.

What rock are you hiding under? Are you saying there is no investigation into his charitable organization, or his Emoluments violations? Are you saying that Mueller isn't looking into whether Trump conspired with the Russians to get elected, or used Cambridge Analytica through Russia to help get him elected? Are you saying that the SDNY isn't investigating Trump about campaign finance violations with porn stars? Is that what you are saying?

The investigation is into Russia collusion which as we know, there is none. It is not and never was a criminal investigation on Donald Trump. Even Comey told him that. The investigation was launched on members of is administration--not him.

~~~~~~

I belive that once a document is declassified, it's subject to the public exposure through the Freedom of Information Act.
The whole document. Not parts of a document.

And the CNN talking points. Didn't take the drones here long did it?

" in a clear abuse of power, has decided to intervene in a pending law enforcement investigation by ordering the selective release of materials..."
"...as they may compromise sources and methods."

Trump to declassify documents relating to Russia investigation, Carter Page FISA warrant - CNNPolitics

Now watch the drones parrot it. NEVER an original thought until CNN tells them. The CNN orders came out at 6:31. skews13 and BULLDOG posted them almost verbatim within ten minutes. Not before...

Let me respond. Too bad :) Cry all you like...it doesnt work with our heroic President.

Please link to any post, other than this one that I entered concerning this or anything else between 6:31 and now. If that is not possible, you should admit you lied.

BS. Anyone knows that were it not for CNN or MSNBC, you leftist parrots couldn't formulate a single autonomous thought on your own.

The closest thing I can compare you to is a hive of bees. They function as a collective, and individuality is dealt with with severely as nature does with creatures like bees or ants. Their entire purpose in life is to support the Queen bee or ant which would be in your case, the liberal narrative.

Just walk away already, ok? The grass is truly greener on this side, there is fresh air to breathe, and the liberties and freedoms we are blessed with are beyond your wildest imagination.

So that means you lied, right? Your insults don't hide your lies.

...and that's another bad habit you people have: Projecting your own shortcomings on everyone who disagrees with you.

It's really quite annoying because frankly, I'm not as "damaged" inside as you apparently are.

Still waiting on a link to that post you lied about.

There are only a few weeks until the midterm elections. Last week the Intelligence Committee announced there was still nothing to implicate Trump in any arena. I think Trump let this go on for a reason. It exonerates him at every turn. Now it is his turn. And the extent of the swamp dweller's illegal activities will be on the news daily right up to election day, and will expand in scope for the next 2 years as more roll over on their higher-ups. We are about to realize exactly how heinous Deep State really is. It will resonate with voters...
Such optimism

Did the House Intelligence Comittee have access to the testimony of Flynn, Manafort, Cohen et al?

The investigation is into Russia collusion which as we know, there is none. It is not and never was a criminal investigation on Donald Trump. Even Comey told him that. The investigation was launched on members of is administration--not him.
From page #209 you failed to rebut my argument or answer my questions. You failed to do this, because you have no intellectually informative material to do so. You are arguing through denial, not through any confirmed information. Big fail on your part. Trump is under criminal investigation, and he has been from the start.

Man, you are a nut-case. How is it "obstruction" is Trump is exposing to the light of day, the serious criminal activity that took place among the higher-echelon in the Justice Department?

Aren't you liberals the ones who are always squawking about "transparency" and "accountability" in the government?

Easy. Trump is knowingly pushing a narrative he knows that full disclosure of the FIFA warrant doesn't support for the purpose of discrediting the FBI Russia investigation.

The declassification is selective, with the vast majority of those portions of the FISA warrant application where FBI discloses the political motivation of the Steele Dossier still classified. All while Trump pushes a narrative that the portion of the FISA warrant that Trump is withholding....doesn't exist.

Nunes already tried this. It didn't work, as the FBI *did* disclose the political motivations of the Steele Dossier. 30 members of Congress, including 15 republicans, have already seen the unredacted FISA warrant. And nothing happened.

Save this time, Trump doesn't have anyone like Nunes to take the fall for such selective declassifications. All Trump has done is eliminate plausible deniability for a litany of Obstruction of Justice charges.

Which is just....profoundly stupid. Manafort agreeing to work with Mueller must have really spooked Trump.

There are only a few weeks until the midterm elections. Last week the Intelligence Committee announced there was still nothing to implicate Trump in any arena. I think Trump let this go on for a reason. It exonerates him at every turn. Now it is his turn. And the extent of the swamp dweller's illegal activities will be on the news daily right up to election day, and will expand in scope for the next 2 years as more roll over on their higher-ups. We are about to realize exactly how heinous Deep State really is. It will resonate with voters...
Such optimism

Did the House Intelligence Comittee have access to the testimony of Flynn, Manafort, Cohen et al?
:777:They don't want it.

You conservative kids may wanna be careful what you ask for.

Why is that? Everything we asked for we're glad we got.
Until we find out that those documents don't say what you hope they do.

So Trump is going to declassify docs damaging to him?
Here's whats going to happen.
Trump is going to declassify docs damaging to the dem narrative.
Shortly there after we'll find out what the real story is.
If dems go into spin control we know the declass is real,if they demand the release of the rest of the docs they may have a case....or they're just stalling again.

Forum List

Back