Trump orders immediate declassification of key documents in Russia hoax

BREAKING: President Trump Directs Dan Coats (DNI), Jeff Sessions (DOJ) and Christopher Wray (FBI) To Declassify Documents and Release Unredacted Text Messages…

BREAKING: President Trump Directs Dan Coats (DNI), Jeff Sessions (DOJ) and Christopher Wray (FBI) To Declassify Documents and Release Unredacted Text Messages…president...
A statement from the White House moments ago reflects a directive from the Office of the President to the Office of the Director of National Intelligence, Dan Coats, along with the DOJ and FBI to declassify documents and remove redactions to all investigative text messages. The wording within the request is important:

WHITE HOUSE – At the request of a number of committees of Congress, and for reasons of transparency, the President has directed the Office of the Director of National Intelligence and the Department of Justice (including the FBI) to provide for the immediate declassification of the following materials: (1) pages 10-12 and 17-34 of the June 2017 application to the FISA court in the matter of Carter W. Page; (2) all FBI reports of interviews with Bruce G. Ohr prepared in connection with the Russia investigation; and (3) all FBI reports of interviews prepared in connection with all Carter Page FISA applications.

In addition, President Donald J. Trump has directed the Department of Justice (including the FBI) to publicly release all text messages relating to the Russia investigation, without redaction, of James Comey, Andrew McCabe, Peter Strzok, Lisa Page, and Bruce Ohr. (LINK)​

~~~~~~
It's about time that president Trump moved on this. I suspect there will be a lot of rending of of clothes over this within the Democratic Party. A lot of people are going to be whining and under investigation when the documents are finally made public.
“In addition, President Donald J. Trump has directed the Department of Justice (including the FBI) to publicly release all text messages relating to the Russia investigation, without redaction, of James Comey, Andrew McCabe, Peter Strzok, Lisa Page, and Bruce Ohr.”
This is not over by a long shot. There is a reason Trump is doing this now and I don’t believe the SCOTUS is it. Mueller is about to make his move. If Trump does not do this before Mueller releases his report, it could be obstruction if he did in in the aftermath. There is a fight coming and it is going to be hard, very hard. The outcome is not known yet.
I think he was waiting until after the hurricane, plus I’m sure this Kavanaugh thing put him over the top!! Just speculating!

The MSM Presstitutes will just ignore it or attempt to ignore it.

But they won't be able to. FOX News, Sean Hannity, Tucker Carlson, Sarah Carter, Laura Ingraham, and Rush Limbaugh will not let them sweep it under the proverbial rug. They've been pushing this issue for the last three years, even before Trump was elected. The sock-puppet media will try to spin ot whatever way they can or like you said, ignore it.

But this isn't going to simply disappear: Just because the Ostrich has it's head in the sand, doesn't mean there isn't eminent danger.

Could they REFUSE the Presidential Order to declassify all these documents? Could External Forces ie. FBI, Department of Justice etc say no they will NOT declassify all these documents? I read that this is within a President's Constitutional Right to order the declassification of ANYTHING he wants, but could the Anti-Trump Crowd in the FBI, Department of Justice say no? If they did they what would happen, what does a President have that can FORCE them to release everything?

I guess they could refuse to follow direct orders of POTUS. That would immediately result in arrest

Finally. About time. YAY!

Without redaction.

President Donald Trump ordered the immediate declassification of several documents relating to the 2016 FBI investigation of his campaign, White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders announced Monday evening.

“The President has directed the Office of the Director of National Intelligence and the Department of Justice (including the FBI) to provide for the immediate declassification of the following materials: (1) pages 10-12 and 17-34 of the June 2017 application to the FISA court in the matter of Carter W. Page; (2) all FBI reports of interviews with Bruce G. Ohr prepared in connection with the Russia investigation; and (3) all FBI reports of interviews prepared in connection with all Carter Page FISA applications,” White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders said.

Sanders continued “in addition, President Donald J. Trump has directed the Department of Justice (including the FBI) to publicly release all text messages relating to the Russia investigation, without redaction, of James Comey, Andrew McCabe, Peter Strzok, Lisa Page, and Bruce Ohr.”

Trump Orders Declassification Of DOJ, FBI Documents
Woooohoooo!

You might want to look a little deeper. As Trump only declassified 21 of 421 pages of the FISA warrants.

With the vast majority of the portions where the FBI disclose the political motivations of the Steele Dossier remaining classified.

While Trump fraudulently pushes a narrative that the FBI *didn't* disclose the political motivations of the Steele Dossier.....while withholding the vast majority of the FISA warrant where the FBI did disclose the political motivations of the Steele Dossier.

Which was just stupid. As its not the 30 members of congress who have already seen the 421 pages of the FISA memo unredacted will magically 'unsee it'. Nor does it mean that the pages where the FBI discloses the political motivations of the Steele Dossier disappear just because Trump tries to keep it from the public.

All it does is open Trump *personally* to obstruction of justice charges. As he's pushing a narrative he knows full disclosure doesn't support.....while selectively declassifying to try and discredit the Russia Investigation.

All without a cut out man like Nunes. Which was just.....dumb.

So you are saying that because President Trump has decided to fight this Witch Hunt, its "obstruction"?

I don't see it, the Mule isn't being obstructed at all

Trump only declassified 21 of 412 pages of the FISA application. So much for 'full disclosure', huh.

Trump withholding the vast majority of the portions of the FISA application where the FBI discloses the political motivations of the Steele Dossier....

.....while at the same time pushing a narrative that the FBI didn't disclose the political motivations of the Steele Dossier, a narrative Trump knows that full disclosure doesn't support? All to try and discredit the Russia Investigation?

That opens Trump up to all sorts of Obstruction of Justice implications. With no cut out man. As Trump acted *personally*. He doesn't have Nunes to forward fake narratives for him. He did it himself.

And its a stupid play. As the portions of the FISA application where the FBI discloses the political motivation of Steele Dossier still exist. Classified or no. And the 30 members of Congress have still seen them all. Including 15 democrats. Its not like they're going to 'unsee' them just because Trump tries to keep them those portions of the FISA application from the public.

Its the legal equivilant of insisting 'if I close my eyes, I'm invisible!'

The maneuver might "obstruct" Mueller's public relations campaign against our country, but does nothing to obstruct Mueller from filing whatever charges he likes. But Obstruction of Mueller's Public Relations, isn't Obstruction of Justice

Trying to discredit an active investigation while calling for the end to the same investigation.....by forwarding a narrative you KNOW that full disclosure doesn't support?

And you're dumb enough to do it personally rather than using a cut-out man like Nunes to forward your fraudulent narrative for you?

A total bone head move. Manafort flipping must have thrown Trump something fierce.

Perfect timing....people are back from vacation...and paying attention again....nice move Mr. President....we will watch people marched into court as Trump goes on his midterm rally schedule.....oh man I can't wait....Comey will be prosecuted....I'm sure of it now...and Rosenstein is toast...Mueller will be recognized as a swamp tool and a fool......

They have already said that if he declassifies they will go after him for obstruction of justice.

I know I know...but dont ask me to explain it. Its liberal thinking.
You can't explain it, because it is obstruction. Explain to us intelligently how it isn't?

It's transparency. Not obstruction.

Perfect timing....people are back from vacation...and paying attention again....nice move Mr. President....we will watch people marched into court as Trump goes on his midterm rally schedule.....oh man I can't wait....Comey will be prosecuted....I'm sure of it now...and Rosenstein is toast...Mueller will be recognized as a swamp tool and a fool......

Lindsey Graham is calling for A Special Prosecutor to investigate the DOJ and THE FBI. Wow. Just wow. that means he knows how freaking corrupt they have become.

That opens Trump up to all sorts of Obstruction of Justice implications. With no cut out man. As Trump acted *personally*. He doesn't have Nunes to forward fake narratives for him. He did it himself.

No it doesn't expose Trump to obstruction of justice to EXPOSE obstruction of justice. Mueller has no control over those FBI wrong-doings. And the TARGETS of investigation -- many of whom who have ALREADY BEEN FIRED, are awaiting their turn at the "justice thingy".

Whole new circus coming to town. Watch and be shocked and awed when CNN/MSNBC are FORCED to cover it..

Trying to discredit an active investigation while calling for the end to the same investigation.....by forwarding a narrative you KNOW that full disclosure doesn't support?

And you're dumb enough to do it personally rather than using a cut-out man like Nunes to forward your fraudulent narrative for you?

A total bone head move. Manafort flipping must have thrown Trump something fierce.

It is going to get worse before it gets better. LOTS worse.
Just wait until Little Jared, Roger Stone and Don "Guido" Trump Junior are indicted.
That's next - Buckle up .. Captain Chaos will go off the loop.
Likely in the end, he may need to be forcibly removed.

18tms7.jpg

Without redaction.

President Donald Trump ordered the immediate declassification of several documents relating to the 2016 FBI investigation of his campaign, White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders announced Monday evening.

“The President has directed the Office of the Director of National Intelligence and the Department of Justice (including the FBI) to provide for the immediate declassification of the following materials: (1) pages 10-12 and 17-34 of the June 2017 application to the FISA court in the matter of Carter W. Page; (2) all FBI reports of interviews with Bruce G. Ohr prepared in connection with the Russia investigation; and (3) all FBI reports of interviews prepared in connection with all Carter Page FISA applications,” White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders said.

Sanders continued “in addition, President Donald J. Trump has directed the Department of Justice (including the FBI) to publicly release all text messages relating to the Russia investigation, without redaction, of James Comey, Andrew McCabe, Peter Strzok, Lisa Page, and Bruce Ohr.”

Woooohoooo!

You might want to look a little deeper. As Trump only declassified 21 of 421 pages of the FISA warrants.

With the vast majority of the portions where the FBI disclose the political motivations of the Steele Dossier remaining classified.

While Trump fraudulently pushes a narrative that the FBI *didn't* disclose the political motivations of the Steele Dossier.....while withholding the vast majority of the FISA warrant where the FBI did disclose the political motivations of the Steele Dossier.

Which was just stupid. As its not the 30 members of congress who have already seen the 421 pages of the FISA memo unredacted will magically 'unsee it'. Nor does it mean that the pages where the FBI discloses the political motivations of the Steele Dossier disappear just because Trump tries to keep it from the public.

All it does is open Trump *personally* to obstruction of justice charges. As he's pushing a narrative he knows full disclosure doesn't support.....while selectively declassifying to try and discredit the Russia Investigation.

So you are saying that because President Trump has decided to fight this Witch Hunt, its "obstruction"?

How can President Trump helping Obama keep his promise / continue his promise of running a transparent administration by releasing the documents the witch hunters want so desperately to keep sealed be considered 'Obstruction'?

Without evidence of a crime warranting an investigation, without evidence of a crime warranting the appointment of a Special Counsel, Mueller, Rosenstein, and Comey initiated an investigation based on lies, deceit, and a Russian-authored dossier, a report believed now to have been written by a Russian Pal of Mueller.

The US IG already raked the FBI over the coals for violating their own processes, procedures, and rules, for indicting some for lying to the FBI while protecting others, for altering witness testimony after it was given, and for Comey 'usurping the power of the DOJ' and 'violating the separation of powers'.

Strzok, in his texts, said he was concerned it would get out.

If Hillary had won none of this would have gotten out ... But she list. Suddenly the Conspirators are in SERIOUS jeopardy of the truth getting out ... which it has been more and more.

Trump has no problem with letting the American people see everything his witch hunting conspirators have been doing, saying, writing, doing....but the conspirators want to keep it classified, hidden from view.

Enough evidence is already out for us to understand why that is.

The guilty have a problem with transparency, not the innocent.

Just wait until Little Jared, Roger Stone and Don "Guido" Trump Junior are indicted.

18tms7.jpg

It's about damn time. And we need a new AG and Asst AG.

I don't think we need new AG.

Sessions didn't have a choice. Now that Democrats love him, they won't say anything against him. All he needs to do is unrecuse himself due to the conflicts based on unclassified documents, and based on the same info, Rosenstein is going down anyways.

Woooohoooo!

Trump only declassified 21 of 412 pages of the FISA application. So much for 'full disclosure', huh.

Trump withholding the vast majority of the portions of the FISA application where the FBI discloses the political motivations of the Steele Dossier....

.....while at the same time pushing a narrative that the FBI didn't disclose the political motivations of the Steele Dossier, a narrative Trump knows that full disclosure doesn't support? All to try and discredit the Russia Investigation?

And its a stupid play. As the portions of the FISA application where the FBI discloses the political motivation of Steele Dossier still exist. Classified or no. And the 30 members of Congress have still seen them all. Including 15 democrats. Its not like they're going to 'unsee' them just because Trump tries to keep them those portions of the FISA application from the public.

Its the legal equivilant of insisting 'if I close my eyes, I'm invisible!'

The maneuver might "obstruct" Mueller's public relations campaign against our country, but does nothing to obstruct Mueller from filing whatever charges he likes. But Obstruction of Mueller's Public Relations, isn't Obstruction of Justice

blah, blah, blah....more opinion, spin, and vs, as usual, continuing to ignore all the existing evidence. SSDD.

18tms7.jpg

I’ve gotten sort of leery about your predictions due to your recent failures. When will this happen? This century? Oh wait I forget who I am dealing with so let me close the bolt holes.
An earth century I mean. Indictment of Trump. By a United States Court or Congress. Give your best guess as to when.

Without redaction.

You’ve got to admit you enjoy this as I do. The dangling hope of the liberals then the crushing agony of another defeat.
I love each “”scandal” and hey the result is always the...Trump Winning!

Jail them all......send them all to jail.... of these Demonrats scum these Obama and Clinton leftovers traitors ......time for them to pay their dues!

DRAIN THE SWAMP NOW MR PRESIDENT!!! :2up::2up::2up:

URPu3Ce.png

Without redaction.

Let the fun begin. The only question now is who is going to talk first and throw other under the bus. My bet is on Lynch.

From what I've heard on the news tonight - DNI Coates and FBI Director Wray may not comply with Trump's declassification order - saying it crosses a red line.

You’ve got to admit you enjoy this as I do. The dangling hope of the liberals then the crushing agony of another defeat.
I love each “”scandal” and hey the result is always the...Trump Winning!

This is President Trump's specialty, dragging people along, make it seem like they are winning, and then crushing them like a cockroach.

Long before Trump starting serving us as our President, he bought the Monday Night Raw program for a million bucks from Vince McMahon.

McMahon thought he had Trump over the barrel, but Trump turned the tables on McMahon and made a very handsome profit in a very short time.

Liberals should speak to McMahon who could tell them that Trump will outsmart them

Without redaction.

/----/ Perhaps a little payback for the delay in the Kavanaugh vote over these bogus charges.

I guess Democrats will offer to kill allegations against judge Kavanaugh, and shutting down Mueller probe in exchange for pullback of declassification of documents. Trump will reject it, because Judge Kavanaugh will be confirmed regardless. Maybe they'll fund the wall?

Already a topic here....for some reason people aren't commenting...hmmmm
Everyone know's it's obstruction. The FISA applications through the FBI have time and time again established their legality through four judges. On the other hand, Trump, Jordan, and Meadows have not. They have yet to establish any illegal precedence. Nor will they, "VIA THE LAW." And thanks for playing.

You and few trolls here are not "everyone".

President is well within his constitutional rights. You "educated" lefties should know that already.

Forum List

Back