Trump orders immediate declassification of key documents in Russia hoax

Oh nice, RUMP wags dog with a highly selective release of classified documents designed to help RUMP?

Another clear abuse of power and another nail in the Obstruction of Justice coffin. Yay RUMP! :rolleyes:

"President Trump, in a clear abuse of power, has decided to intervene in a pending law enforcement investigation by ordering the selective release of materials he believes are helpful to his defense team and thinks will advance a false narrative," said House Intelligence Committee ranking member Adam Schiff in a statement. "With respect to some of these materials, I have been previously informed by the FBI and Justice Department that they would consider their release a red line that must not be crossed as they may compromise sources and methods."

Looks like an act of desperation from Crooked Donnie

What the hell are you talking about. The pressure has been on him for months to declassify.

Most of this is not truly classified. It's an abuse of classification to hide congressional or agency testimony or records under "National Security" protection. And they know it. There's no sources and methods to most of this. LARGELY because the FISA apps (e.g.) were a fabrication from the start.

It's part of the cover-up. Which includes the massive leaking and the entire pretense for the Mueller investigation..

Always accuse your competition of "doing the evil you've already done". It's the main marketing tactic for Laundry soap, and the fundamental currency of political spinning.

Oh nice, RUMP wags dog with a highly selective release of classified documents designed to help RUMP?

Another clear abuse of power and another nail in the Obstruction of Justice coffin. Yay RUMP! :rolleyes:

"President Trump, in a clear abuse of power, has decided to intervene in a pending law enforcement investigation by ordering the selective release of materials he believes are helpful to his defense team and thinks will advance a false narrative," said House Intelligence Committee ranking member Adam Schiff in a statement. "With respect to some of these materials, I have been previously informed by the FBI and Justice Department that they would consider their release a red line that must not be crossed as they may compromise sources and methods."

Got nothing to do his "defense" in the witch trials because HE is not a subject of investigation.. How did Schiffless miss that important point?

:clap:

HUAavgs.jpg

Got nothing to do his "defense" in the witch trials because HE is not a subject of investigation.. How did Schiffless miss that important point?

Yes he IS a subject of this investigation - Probably at this point a criminal TARGET
Trump is a ‘subject’ of Mueller investigation. What does that mean?

More fuel to the obstruction and impeachment fire? Fine by me!

What time will the public be able to see what the cheating filthy bastard libbies were up to?

Finally. About time. YAY!

Without redaction.

President Donald Trump ordered the immediate declassification of several documents relating to the 2016 FBI investigation of his campaign, White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders announced Monday evening.

“The President has directed the Office of the Director of National Intelligence and the Department of Justice (including the FBI) to provide for the immediate declassification of the following materials: (1) pages 10-12 and 17-34 of the June 2017 application to the FISA court in the matter of Carter W. Page; (2) all FBI reports of interviews with Bruce G. Ohr prepared in connection with the Russia investigation; and (3) all FBI reports of interviews prepared in connection with all Carter Page FISA applications,” White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders said.

Sanders continued “in addition, President Donald J. Trump has directed the Department of Justice (including the FBI) to publicly release all text messages relating to the Russia investigation, without redaction, of James Comey, Andrew McCabe, Peter Strzok, Lisa Page, and Bruce Ohr.”

Trump Orders Declassification Of DOJ, FBI Documents
Woooohoooo!

You might want to look a little deeper. As Trump only declassified 21 of 421 pages of the FISA warrants.

With the vast majority of the portions where the FBI disclose the political motivations of the Steele Dossier remaining classified.

While Trump fraudulently pushes a narrative that the FBI *didn't* disclose the political motivations of the Steele Dossier.....while withholding the vast majority of the FISA warrant where the FBI did disclose the political motivations of the Steele Dossier.

Which was just stupid. As its not the 30 members of congress who have already seen the 421 pages of the FISA memo unredacted will magically 'unsee it'. Nor does it mean that the pages where the FBI discloses the political motivations of the Steele Dossier disappear just because Trump tries to keep it from the public.

All it does is open Trump *personally* to obstruction of justice charges. As he's pushing a narrative he knows full disclosure doesn't support.....while selectively declassifying to try and discredit the Russia Investigation.

All without a cut out man like Nunes. Which was just.....dumb.

So you are saying that because President Trump has decided to fight this Witch Hunt, its "obstruction"?

I don't see it, the Mule isn't being obstructed at all

Looks like an act of desperation from Crooked Donnie

What the hell are you talking about. The pressure has been on him for months to declassify.

Most of this is not truly classified. It's an abuse of classification to hide congressional or agency testimony or records under "National Security" protection. And they know it.

Iimagination. You 'know' no such thing. You merely imagine that they do, backed by nothing. Citing yourself as a national security expert.....which you aren't.

There's no sources and methods to most of this. LARGELY because the FISA apps (e.g.) were a fabrication from the start.

Again, imagination. You have no idea what is in the redacted pages save what you're told. You imagine that it was a fabrication. With your imagination backed by nothing.

You're literally offering us fantasies as evidence. And with 30 members of Congress who have seen all 412 pages of the FISA application, unredacted with nothing coming of it, your fantasy is ridiculously unlikely.

It's part of the cover-up. Which includes the massive leaking and the entire pretense for the Mueller investigation..

More imagination. Its like a Russian Nested Doll of conspiracy batshit. With you using your imagination to bolster your imagination which is the basis of your imagination.

Back in reality, you can't factually establish *anything* you've said.

Yes he IS a subject of this investigation - Probably at this point a criminal TARGET
Trump is a ‘subject’ of Mueller investigation. What does that mean?

More fuel to the obstruction and impeachment fire? Fine by me!

These records have NOTHING to do with suspicions of Russian Collusion by the Trump Campaign. They have EVERYTHING to do with the MASSIVE collusion of the FBI/CIA/State to "dirty up" and illegally SPY on an opposition political campaign. And THEN cover-up the wrong doings while they OBSTRUCT a legally elected Administration. Obstruction, SPYING, and Russian collusion.. Sound familiar?? See my post above about

"always accuse your competition of the evils YOU'VE already done"

Mueller is powerless to bitch about ANY of this.

And being a subject" doesn't mean he's the criminal TARGET of that Donkey Kong entertainment for the politically wounded losers of the last election..

Skyliar-stop posting the same damn bullshit post over and over
Libbies shit is down the tubes so their next tangent is going to be Obstruction. Obstruction that he did not voluntarily hang himself and obstructing Hillary from being Queen for four years

Iimagination. You 'know' no such thing. You merely imagine that they do, backed by nothing. Citing yourself as a national security expert.....which you aren't.

Already been THOUSANDS of these "classified" documents released publically WITHOUT redaction. So the score on what I said is already about 7859 to nothing.

This is a known issue. CONGRESS fucking uses it to avoid FOIAs and embarrassing private sessions. And I have seven years in the Intel areas. Wanna take a whack at the public source confirmations of my assertions about phony ass classifications? Go look yourself....

Probably at this point a criminal TARGET

Now THERE is some full suspension of evidence and desperate opinion...

Did you read the DECLASSIFIED private testimony of Lisa Page? She TURNED on the FBI (to use your juvenile phrases) and related how after a year of trying, Strzok and crew had NO EVIDENCE of Russian collusion in the Trump campaign.. This is AFTER all the Intel ops they ran on Page, PapaDop and others.

Without redaction.

President Donald Trump ordered the immediate declassification of several documents relating to the 2016 FBI investigation of his campaign, White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders announced Monday evening.

“The President has directed the Office of the Director of National Intelligence and the Department of Justice (including the FBI) to provide for the immediate declassification of the following materials: (1) pages 10-12 and 17-34 of the June 2017 application to the FISA court in the matter of Carter W. Page; (2) all FBI reports of interviews with Bruce G. Ohr prepared in connection with the Russia investigation; and (3) all FBI reports of interviews prepared in connection with all Carter Page FISA applications,” White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders said.

Sanders continued “in addition, President Donald J. Trump has directed the Department of Justice (including the FBI) to publicly release all text messages relating to the Russia investigation, without redaction, of James Comey, Andrew McCabe, Peter Strzok, Lisa Page, and Bruce Ohr.”

Woooohoooo!

You might want to look a little deeper. As Trump only declassified 21 of 421 pages of the FISA warrants.

With the vast majority of the portions where the FBI disclose the political motivations of the Steele Dossier remaining classified.

While Trump fraudulently pushes a narrative that the FBI *didn't* disclose the political motivations of the Steele Dossier.....while withholding the vast majority of the FISA warrant where the FBI did disclose the political motivations of the Steele Dossier.

Which was just stupid. As its not the 30 members of congress who have already seen the 421 pages of the FISA memo unredacted will magically 'unsee it'. Nor does it mean that the pages where the FBI discloses the political motivations of the Steele Dossier disappear just because Trump tries to keep it from the public.

All it does is open Trump *personally* to obstruction of justice charges. As he's pushing a narrative he knows full disclosure doesn't support.....while selectively declassifying to try and discredit the Russia Investigation.

So you are saying that because President Trump has decided to fight this Witch Hunt, its "obstruction"?

Trump only declassified 21 of 412 pages of the FISA application. So much for 'full disclosure', huh.

Trump withholding the vast majority of the portions of the FISA application where the FBI discloses the political motivations of the Steele Dossier....

.....while at the same time pushing a narrative that the FBI didn't disclose the political motivations of the Steele Dossier, a narrative Trump knows that full disclosure doesn't support? All to try and discredit the Russia Investigation?

That opens Trump up to all sorts of Obstruction of Justice implications. With no cut out man. As Trump acted *personally*. He doesn't have Nunes to forward fake narratives for him. He did it himself.

And its a stupid play. As the portions of the FISA application where the FBI discloses the political motivation of Steele Dossier still exist. Classified or no. And the 30 members of Congress have still seen them all. Including 15 democrats. Its not like they're going to 'unsee' them just because Trump tries to keep them those portions of the FISA application from the public.

Its the legal equivilant of insisting 'if I close my eyes, I'm invisible!'

What I think that libs are forgetting is that a Grand Jury is already hearing the cases against McCabe, Comey and other miscreants. There will be liberals sitting in the can soon, Mueller may have to indict the Grand Jury for "obstruction" to stop the indictments.

Without redaction.

Woooohoooo!

Trump only declassified 21 of 412 pages of the FISA application. So much for 'full disclosure', huh.

Trump withholding the vast majority of the portions of the FISA application where the FBI discloses the political motivations of the Steele Dossier....

.....while at the same time pushing a narrative that the FBI didn't disclose the political motivations of the Steele Dossier, a narrative Trump knows that full disclosure doesn't support? All to try and discredit the Russia Investigation?

That opens Trump up to all sorts of Obstruction of Justice implications. With no cut out man. As Trump acted *personally*. He doesn't have Nunes to forward fake narratives for him. He did it himself.

And its a stupid play. As the portions of the FISA application where the FBI discloses the political motivation of Steele Dossier still exist. Classified or no. And the 30 members of Congress have still seen them all. Including 15 democrats. Its not like they're going to 'unsee' them just because Trump tries to keep them those portions of the FISA application from the public.

Its the legal equivilant of insisting 'if I close my eyes, I'm invisible!'

The maneuver might "obstruct" Mueller's public relations campaign against our country, but does nothing to obstruct Mueller from filing whatever charges he likes. But Obstruction of Mueller's Public Relations, isn't Obstruction of Justice

Obstructing us from our certain victory in the election and obstructing the witch hunt afterward
My. My, my-how criminal

Probably at this point a criminal TARGET

Now THERE is some full suspension of evidence and desperate opinion...

Busy little bee deleting MY posts as off topic in THIS thread flac - REALLY?
Your Orange God APPROVES!

Now, back to the point. Trump was told that he is a SUBJECT of the Mueller investigation.
You gonna change your tune on that, or simply edit my response to fit your narrative?

Already been THOUSANDS of these "classified" documents released publically WITHOUT redaction. So the score on what I said is already about 7859 to nothing.

Yeah, but you're talking specifically of the FISA application. Which is almost entirely redacted. With Trump's new 'declassification' only freeing up a select 21 of 412 pages.

Making your imagination about what's on the rest of the redacted pages pure fantasy nonsense. And with 30 members of congress (including 15 republicans) who have already seen the entire 412 pages of the FISA application, unredacted and....

.....nothing. Rendering your conspiracy fantasy ludicriously unlikely. In addition to gloriously fact free.

This is a known issue. CONGRESS fucking uses it to avoid FOIAs and embarrassing private sessions. And I have seven years in the Intel areas. Wanna take a whack at the public source confirmations of my assertions about phony ass classifications? Go look yourself....

You're making specific claims about the FISA warrants. And you can't back any of it factually.

You pretend that your imagination is fact. You pretend that any classification designation that you disagree with is 'phony ass', you pretend that the justification for the FISA warrant is 'made up', despite most of the application still being redacted.

Your entire argument is insisting your fantasy is fact. All to bolster an imagination conspiracy which is based on your imagination. Its the Turduckin of political fantasy.

No thank you.

Forum List

Back