Trump orders immediate declassification of key documents in Russia hoax

If Mueller had anything like that, he would have made that case already.
^^ desperate Trumpkin fantasy.

For one, Mueller will not be "making any case" against Trump. He will be giving his information to Rosenstein. Second, Mueller will not be making anything public regarding Trump, as that is the prerogative of congress. Third, Mueller and Rosenstein won' do a ting regarding trump, until the investigation is finished.

I rate your post, "Hopelessly divorced from reality".

Here's the problem with that narrative: Nunes already tried it. It didn't work. And with 30 members of Congress that have already seen the unredacted FISA warrant with nothing happening.....its unlikely to work this time. Nunes already tried to push the narrative that FISA warrants didn't disclose the political nature of the Steele Dossier. Until it was revealed that yes, the FBI did disclose it.

Which is why Trump didn't declassify the vast majority of the portions of the FISA warrant application where the FBI disclosed the political motivations of the Steele Dossier. Where if 'full disclosure' were Trump's goals, this would have been included in the declassification.

That was a huge mistake on Trump's part. As it demonstrates an intentional attempt to by Trump to push a narrative about the FBI (that they didn't disclose the political nature of the Steele Dossier to the FISA judges) that full disclosure of the warrant doesn't support.

And Trump knows full disclosure doesn't support
.....for the purpose of discrediting the FBI investigation. Except without Nunes as a cut out man.
Hey Retard... the other regions of the document are already public... Left wing retard..
You should really fact check your statements before calling other folks retards.

Most of the rest of the document is not public.

Everyone know's it's obstruction. The FISA applications through the FBI have time and time again established their legality through four judges. On the other hand, Trump, Jordan, and Meadows have not. They have yet to establish any illegal precedence. Nor will they, "VIA THE LAW." And thanks for playing.

LOLOLOLOLOL, your side is cooked. Wait till America gets a look at what YOUR side did, and how they lied to America. Want to see a wave? There will be one, and it will be waving bye-bye at your side-)

Why haven't we gotten a look yet? What's taking so long?

What this is going to prove is-------> your whole narrative was built on lies, the DOJ knew it, the FBI knew it, and the media knew it. WATCH!

And watch what Americans say!

If you were fooled, I feel sorry for you; but I have a feeling at least 2 out of the 3 of you weren't! You deserve EXACTLY what you are going to get, times 5!
Americans will continue to support the investigation. And the number who want Trump removed from office will continue to approach, and then possibly pass, 50%. 47% and rising...

LOL, you are dumb as a box of rocks! Wait till Americans find out what was pulled off. And this is going to prove it, just in time to show where the real collusion was.

You think Trump and all his lawyers would be releasing the the 4th FISA warrant unredacted if it hurt him, lololol. I know you can't be that dumb; or then again, are you-)
The last thing he released hurt him, why would he change?

For one, Mueller will not be "making any case" against Trump. He will be giving his information to Rosenstein. Second, Mueller will not be making anything public regarding Trump, as that is the prerogative of congress. Third, Mueller and Rosenstein won' do a ting regarding trump, until the investigation is finished.

Hey Retard... the other regions of the document are already public... Left wing retard..
You should really fact check your statements before calling other folks retards.

LOLOLOLOLOL, your side is cooked. Wait till America gets a look at what YOUR side did, and how they lied to America. Want to see a wave? There will be one, and it will be waving bye-bye at your side-)

What this is going to prove is-------> your whole narrative was built on lies, the DOJ knew it, the FBI knew it, and the media knew it. WATCH!

If you were fooled, I feel sorry for you; but I have a feeling at least 2 out of the 3 of you weren't! You deserve EXACTLY what you are going to get, times 5!
Americans will continue to support the investigation. And the number who want Trump removed from office will continue to approach, and then possibly pass, 50%. 47% and rising...

LOL, you are dumb as a box of rocks! Wait till Americans find out what was pulled off. And this is going to prove it, just in time to show where the real collusion was.

You think Trump and all his lawyers would be releasing the the 4th FISA warrant unredacted if it hurt him, lololol. I know you can't be that dumb; or then again, are you-)

You failed to answer when I asked what hurt Trump that he released.
So post it up.

LOL, you are dumb-) By the way-------->you know that guy who was having an affair with the reporter who was a senate gopher? Well he is co-operating; or maybe you didn't know! Well anyway, on the day the senate sub-committee got the unredacted FISA, he sent EXACTLY the same amount of text pictures to her, lol.

Why would you send REDACTED pages to a reporter?

YOU WOULDN'T, lol.

She now works at...……..wait for it.....the New York Times.

Let me translate this for you----------->the media KNEW long ago what the FISA warrant said, and soon so will you, and every other American too. In other words-------->the media is complicit, and that will sink your ship faster then the Titanic went down.

Let us see once this is all released, how long it takes Trump to hold a rally or a news conference-)

And oh, by the way------------> with text messages ALSO released, in them it proves that CARTER PAIGE was NOT a Russian spy, and proves there is evidence that was not released to the FISA court. Shame, shame, shame, on your side!

Now you can say, "I haven't seen it yet," but remember, I told you first, lol.

DOUBLE TRANSLATION---------> YOU ARE SCREWED! Whatever you thought was going to happen in the midterms, will now be cut in 1/2, or worse, lololol! Americans rally-round a victim, and you just made the Trump campaign the biggest victim of political malfeseance in American history...……...and we thank you for your incompetence!

So post it up.
All that crap about how the fisa Warrenton was based only in the dossier turned out not to be true, along with the fact that the source was indeed disclosed. That pretty much blew his ridiculous narrative right outta the water.

LOL, you are dumb-) By the way-------->you know that guy who was having an affair with the reporter who was a senate gopher? Well he is co-operating; or maybe you didn't know! Well anyway, on the day the senate sub-committee got the unredacted FISA, he sent EXACTLY the same amount of text pictures to her, lol.

YOU WOULDN'T, lol.

Let me translate this for you----------->the media KNEW long ago what the FISA warrant said, and soon so will you, and every other American too. In other words-------->the media is complicit, and that will sink your ship faster then the Titanic went down.

Let us see once this is all released, how long it takes Trump to hold a rally or a news conference-)

And oh, by the way------------> with text messages ALSO released, in them it proves that CARTER PAIGE was NOT a Russian spy, and proves there is evidence that was not released to the FISA court. Shame, shame, shame, on your side!

DOUBLE TRANSLATION---------> YOU ARE SCREWED! Whatever you thought was going to happen in the midterms, will now be cut in 1/2, or worse, lololol! Americans rally-round a victim, and you just made the Trump campaign the biggest victim of political malfeseance in American history...……...and we thank you for your incompetence!
Nonsensical conspiracy theory.

So post it up.
All that crap about how the fisa Warrenton was based only in the dossier turned out not to be true, along with the fact that the source was indeed disclosed. That pretty much blew his ridiculous narrative right outta the water.

Then be happy! You and every American is going to find out, now aren't we-)

YOU are going to be soooooooo sad, lol.

But, no need to argue about it, when your side is going to be hosed very, very, soon with the release, lolololol!

YOU WOULDN'T, lol.

Documents released yet?

Don't you worry, the edict is in. You can hold on for another day or 2, but he has demanded the release.

Good luck with that, lololol!

YOU WOULDN'T, lol.

Sure, sure, so the FISA will prove you correct, lololol. Let us see-)

let me spell that for you THREE of the DOJ BEFORE the midterms
Wow, that's fascinating.... in a department of about 500 people.

And Rosenstein is only "screwed" because the criminal president, who is the main target of the investigation, has the power to fire him.

LOLOLOLOL, you can pray, or talk crap all you want, it is over, and I have a feeling you know it. Have a great week, lololol, we are-)

So post it up.

Then be happy! You and every American is going to find out, now aren't we-)

YOU are going to be soooooooo sad, lol.

But, no need to argue about it, when your side is going to be hosed very, very, soon with the release, lolololol!
Nope. Sorry.

YOU WOULDN'T, lol.

It will.

So post it up.

Whats a FISA Warrenton?

So post it up.

Whats a FISA Warrenton?
Autocorrect on this phone is bizzare sometimes.

YOU WOULDN'T, lol.

It will.

You are dumb as a box of rocks, lol. Sure thing, I am going to release evidence that proves I am guilty, lol.

Know what-----------> just from your stupidity, it shows putting dumba**e** like you in charge, is nothing more that roulletete. You are blind in one eye, and can't see out the other.

You are an embarrassment to even Lefty logic, and good luck with that!

YOU WOULDN'T, lol.

It will.

You are dumb as a box of rocks, lol. Sure thing, I am going to release evidence that proves I am guilty, lol.

Know what-----------> just from your stupidity, it shows putting dumba**e** like you in charge, is nothing more that roulletete. You are blind in one eye, and can't see out the other.

You are an embarrassment to even Lefty logic, and good luck with that!
You're so adamant.

Who are you trying to convince? Yourself?

So post it up.

Whats a FISA Warrenton?

Who the fuck uses autocorrect?

Embarrassing, desperate political ploy, releasing cherry-picked documents...this is only to soothe his base and get them riled up. He will not have the benefit of such coward's tactics, regarding the full report Mueller puts together.

Mueller is to you left wing nut jobs, as Santa Claus is to five year old children. He is going to bring in the toys, and deck the halls with the hide of Trump. Dream on!

So post it up.

Whats a FISA Warrenton?

It's built into the phone and I never bothered to turn it off. Usually it doesn't do anything but occasionally if I miskey it comes up with some wierd shit.

So post it up.

Whats a FISA Warrenton?

It's built into the phone and I never bothered to turn it off. Usually it doesn't do anything but occasionally if I miskey it comes up with some wierd shit.

Uuuuuh.......turn it off like most intelligent people do?

Whats a FISA Warrenton?

Uuuuuh.......turn it off like most intelligent people do?
You manage your phone, I'll handle mine.

Forum List

Back