Trump orders immediate declassification of key documents in Russia hoax

Whats a FISA Warrenton?
Autocorrect on this phone is bizzare sometimes.

Who the fuck uses autocorrect?
It's built into the phone and I never bothered to turn it off. Usually it doesn't do anything but occasionally if I miskey it comes up with some wierd shit.

Uuuuuh.......turn it off like most intelligent people do?
You manage your phone, I'll handle mine.

I understand....some of us need the support of spell checking and some of us dont.
I'm not hating......

let me spell that for you THREE of the DOJ BEFORE the midterms
Wow, that's fascinating.... in a department of about 500 people.

And Rosenstein is only "screwed" because the criminal president, who is the main target of the investigation, has the power to fire him.

LOLOLOLOL, you can pray, or talk crap all you want, it is over, and I have a feeling you know it. Have a great week, lololol, we are-)
No you're not, you're having a horrible week. A horrible summer, really. That's why you are acting like a deranged fool....

How could he possibly be having a horrible week or summer when trump is winning at every turn?

You are dumb as a box of rocks, lol. Sure thing, I am going to release evidence that proves I am guilty, lol.
That's what idiots do. And they go on national TV and say they fired comey over "the Russian thing", and they ask Russians to hack their opponent's emails, and they appoint foreign agents as head of national security, and they invite the top Russian spy into the oval office and give him classified info, and they take putin's side over the United States' on live TV, while standing next to Putin, and they pump their fists at crowds gathering to remember 9/11.

You're not really up to speed on this, are ya?

And Rosenstein is only "screwed" because the criminal president, who is the main target of the investigation, has the power to fire him.

LOLOLOLOL, you can pray, or talk crap all you want, it is over, and I have a feeling you know it. Have a great week, lololol, we are-)
No you're not, you're having a horrible week. A horrible summer, really. That's why you are acting like a deranged fool....

How could he possibly be having a horrible week or summer when trump is winning at every turn?
Well, you are delusional, not much else to say.

Explain please.

If Mueller had anything like that, he would have made that case already.
^^ desperate Trumpkin fantasy.

For one, Mueller will not be "making any case" against Trump. He will be giving his information to Rosenstein. Second, Mueller will not be making anything public regarding Trump, as that is the prerogative of congress. Third, Mueller and Rosenstein won' do a ting regarding trump, until the investigation is finished.

I rate your post, "Hopelessly divorced from reality".

You can believe that if you like. But anything that is media fodder is almost immediately leaked to the MSM, especially before midterms. Muller's idea is to keep this going until midterms, so he can't close the case just yet.

For one, Mueller will not be "making any case" against Trump. He will be giving his information to Rosenstein. Second, Mueller will not be making anything public regarding Trump, as that is the prerogative of congress. Third, Mueller and Rosenstein won' do a ting regarding trump, until the investigation is finished.

You can believe that if you like. But anything that is media fodder is almost immediately leaked to the MSM, especially before midterms. Muller's idea is to keep this going until midterms, so he can't close the case just yet.
Mueller will stay quiet until after midterms, as, unlike president moron, he will observe long standing traditions that are in place to protect the integrity of elections.

Okay, we'll just have to watch the movie to see the ending. I'm betting on Trump and against the Deep State conspirators.
Okay, we'll just have to watch the movie to see the ending. I'm betting on Trump and against the Deep State conspirators.
Thanks for proving to us all that you are a liar, and that you have no intelligent means or relevant information to prove this investigation is bogus. This is exactly why Trump and his supporters have no credibility. In the long haul, this will be the nail in the coffin for the party. The lies. Actually, the country has gotten a two and a half year education about what this Republican party stands for, and that they will lie, cheat, and break the law, to get what they want, every step of the way. This is what it has come to. That kind of a country, won't stand for long.

Watch the fucking movie moron, I believe the law professor "experts" like Dershowitz and Jonathon Turley. The unclassified material that Trump declassified is just the beginning, if Huber has a grand jury (as reported) you will be eating your words.

The last thing he released hurt him, why would he change?

You failed to answer when I asked what hurt Trump that he released.
So post it up.
All that crap about how the fisa Warrenton was based only in the dossier turned out not to be true, along with the fact that the source was indeed disclosed. That pretty much blew his ridiculous narrative right outta the water.

Whats a FISA Warrenton?

Actually, A lot of people. But feel free to rage about it. :71:

Mueller will stay quiet until after midterms, as, unlike president moron, he will observe long standing traditions that are in place to protect the integrity of elections.

I didn't say Mueller will leak it. We know how close the association between anonymous sources and the left media are. Almost like twins.

Given the fact this is all about destroying Trump, if there was anything that could harm him, it would be out or will come out before the midterms.

I didn't say Mueller will leak it. We know how close the association between anonymous sources and the left media are. Almost like twins.

Given the fact this is all about destroying Trump, if there was anything that could harm him, it would be out or will come out before the midterms.
I wasn't talking about leaks.

And no, it's not about destroying Trump. That is also pure trumpkin fantasy.

So post it up.
All that crap about how the fisa Warrenton was based only in the dossier turned out not to be true, along with the fact that the source was indeed disclosed. That pretty much blew his ridiculous narrative right outta the water.

Whats a FISA Warrenton?

He's just another pissy tRumpkin looking for something, anything, to criticize normal folks and make himself feel better.

There is no winning when Trump puts lives at risk to save his own hide;
blob:https://www.msnbc.com/7b98b8a5-1b7a-4008-9475-33363313eb60

Deadline: White House on MSNBC

Thanks for proving to us all that you are a liar, and that you have no intelligent means or relevant information to prove this investigation is bogus. This is exactly why Trump and his supporters have no credibility. In the long haul, this will be the nail in the coffin for the party. The lies. Actually, the country has gotten a two and a half year education about what this Republican party stands for, and that they will lie, cheat, and break the law, to get what they want, every step of the way. This is what it has come to. That kind of a country, won't stand for long.

Watch the fucking movie moron, I believe the law professor "experts" like Dershowitz and Jonathon Turley. The unclassified material that Trump declassified is just the beginning, if Huber has a grand jury (as reported) you will be eating your words.
The movie already played out with your lies. You failed miserably to prove this investigation is bogus. And everyone can see for themselves what you typed. We are talking about "certified liar".

Have those documents you are so excited about been released yet?

Do you have the suicide hotline number handy?
Well take that as a no.

I wasn't talking about leaks.

And no, it's not about destroying Trump. That is also pure trumpkin fantasy.

Right. Hilary and the DNC paid millions for opposition research on Trump, handed it over to the FBI, and they got a surveillance warrant for it. But it was never about destroying Trump.

At this point I hope he does. It will expose massive evidence of obstruction if he does. Power or no power. Do it. Getter done! Let the people know just how criminal you are.

Will you take up arms to defend the Oligarchs you serve? This blows the lid off of the acts of the Obama regime in rigging the 2016, this ends any chance you Communists had of taking over congress, either house.

You may very well be too dumb to grasp what this all means, but your masters aren't, and they are scared.

So when the day comes that George Soros or Mark Zuckerburg ask you to sacrifice your life for the cause of ending white America? Christine Ford has stepped up with false rape allegations to save abortion. Is your life so important that you won't sacrifice it to end white people?

The party depends on you, and people like you, Comrade.

So post it up.

Whats a FISA Warrenton?

Glory in your stupidity......

Whats a FISA Warrenton?

He's just another pissy tRumpkin looking for something, anything, to criticize normal folks and make himself feel better.

Another dumbass who cant spell.

There is no winning when Trump puts lives at risk to save his own hide;
blob:https://www.msnbc.com/7b98b8a5-1b7a-4008-9475-33363313eb60

Deadline: White House on MSNBC

Page not found.....kinda like your intellect.

Have those documents you are so excited about been released yet?

Do you have the suicide hotline number handy?
Well take that as a no.

Take what? The fish licker didnt respond.

Forum List

Back