Trump orders millions of illegals arrested and deported - On the radio Just Now

But don't celebrate yet...it could be a scare tactic.....

Trump Says ICE Will Start Removing “Millions of Illegal Aliens.” Here’s What’s Actually Happening.

Trump says ICE will start removing "millions of illegal aliens." Here's what's actually happening.

I will VOLUNTEER to assist. Anyone with me?

No problem with LEGAL immigration. But the lawlessness HAS TO END

another bullshit order comes out of Trumps fat ass, and he hasn't got a fucking dime from Congress to pay for it.

and his dimbass drones believe him -

SUCKERS

:laughing0301:

ICE is already funded by our Congress, long before this came up. They are powerless to Trump's orders.
Derp...
They certainly aren't funded for an operation of the size and scope suggested, dope.

They certainly are. What do you think, that we have on-call agents sitting at home waiting for a call to come to work?

No. I think they're funded for their usual operations. This is unusual.
Think critically for one minute if you are able. Do you think they have budgeted for even the transportation of millions of people?

Of course not.

Are we talking about millions of people this Sunday? I don't think so.

But even if we needed to spend more money, so what? Do we enforce court orders or do we not because we are trying to save nickels and dimes?

Do you know what it costs us for a murder trial? How about locking up a child rapist for 24 years?

The agents involved work seven days a week no matter what they are doing. This operation they will be abandoning their usual routine to conduct these arrests. Trust me, if Democrats could stop this, they would have. Democrats want to destroy this country with illegals as soon as possible. But because it's not costing anymore money, they are helpless to stop Trump. The only way that would have happened is if they met Trump's request, which of course they didn't.

Last edited:
But don't celebrate yet...it could be a scare tactic.....

Trump Says ICE Will Start Removing “Millions of Illegal Aliens.” Here’s What’s Actually Happening.

Trump says ICE will start removing "millions of illegal aliens." Here's what's actually happening.

I will VOLUNTEER to assist. Anyone with me?

No problem with LEGAL immigration. But the lawlessness HAS TO END
Its not a scare tactic, but I think he's talking about it so a percentage will SELF DEPORT. If he follows thru many more will self deport.

Remember. These people being targeted are CRIMINALS (beyond being here illegally), but Pelosi and the radical Democrats are behaving SHAMEFULLY and of course as enemies of the Republic.

There you have it. Democrats want to destroy this country and see millions of illegals as the way to do it.

I'm not sure they want to "destroy" it per se.

I tend to think more along the lines that there is a large group of very powerful elites (billionaires) who are power intoxicated and will do whatever they can with their vast fortunes to wield that power and manipulate society to their advantage, even if that means doing things that are in fact harmful to the nation, but most likely will not affect their ultra luxurious and privileged lifestyles one bit.

They probably feel "superior" to those not in their class. Their brains are wired differently. Paying bills for example means nothing to them. Budgeting is never a concern.
They are likely more concerned with their next adventure abroad, a new home or other leisure activities. They have hired professionals to tend to most everything.

So they probably consider most people as underneath themselves.....like an animal or worker bee. I heard Stallone treats his hired hands in such a manner.
They are not allowed to look at him or his wife eye to eye.
Some of them may not even be billionaires, but are allowed into the circle of billionaires because of their political clout or fame.

Just a theory.
Most people have no clue how differently these people think than the rest of society. They truly live in a different world and are generally treated to a FAR better life experience than the vast majority of "commoners". They even usually have a better shot at "Justice" in their favor depending on circumstances.

There you have it. Democrats want to destroy this country and see millions of illegals as the way to do it.

Their goal is not to destroy the country, but it's not a concern of theirs either.

Their concern is power. By politically eliminating the white race, they will have access to that unchallenged power. Will it destroy the country in the process? You bet. Just look at the countries these people occupied before they got here.

Their goal is not to destroy the country, but it's not a concern of theirs either.

Their concern is power. By politically eliminating the white race, they will have access to that unchallenged power. Will it destroy the country in the process? You bet. Just look at the countries these people occupied before they got here.
They prefer to call the destruction of America, as we know it,"......

The Fundamental Transformation

The problem is once that transformation starts, there is no way to stop it outside of a civil war. By then it's too late. It will be the beginning of the end of the Great Experiment.

The problem is once that transformation starts, there is no way to stop it outside of a civil war. By then it's too late. It will be the beginning of the end of the Great Experiment.
I think we're there now unless the Demonrats self destruct

another bullshit order comes out of Trumps fat ass, and he hasn't got a fucking dime from Congress to pay for it.

SUCKERS

ICE is already funded by our Congress, long before this came up. They are powerless to Trump's orders.
Derp...
They certainly aren't funded for an operation of the size and scope suggested, dope.

They certainly are. What do you think, that we have on-call agents sitting at home waiting for a call to come to work?

Think critically for one minute if you are able. Do you think they have budgeted for even the transportation of millions of people?

Of course not.

The Brown Eradication / Operation Wetback 2.0 pays for itself....the arithmetic is elementary for all who have their heads pulled from their ass.

It pays for itself?
"It" writes checks to transportation vendors?

SUCKERS

Derp...

Of course not.

But even if we needed to spend more money, so what? Do we enforce court orders or do we not because we are trying to save nickels and dimes?

Do you know what it costs us for a murder trial? How about locking up a child rapist for 24 years?

The agents involved work seven days a week no matter what they are doing. This operation they will be abandoning their usual routine to conduct these arrests. Trust me, if Democrats could stop this, they would have. Democrats want to destroy this country with illegals as soon as possible. But because it's not costing anymore money, they are helpless to stop Trump. The only way that would have happened is if they met Trump's request, which of course they didn't.

It's not about saving money, dope. It's about not having it to spend in the first place.

Derp...

Of course not.

It's not about saving money, dope. It's about not having it to spend in the first place.

And we have it, so what's the problem?

Derp...

Of course not.

And we have it, so what's the problem?

You do not. ICE does not. Certainly not for an operation like what was suggested.
Maybe for "Operation Dupe Show" where they get photo OPs of a few door breaches and tearful perp walks to rile the dopey base but not much else.

You do not. ICE does not. Certainly not for an operation like what was suggested.
Maybe for "Operation Dupe Show" where they get photo OPs of a few door breaches and tearful perp walks to rile the dopey base but not much else.
How many illegals do you think need to be deported to keep it from being a 'Dupe Show'?

How many do you want deported?

Protesters demonstrate against ICE, raise Mexican flag over US soil

Protesters pull down US flag, fly Mexico banner outside facility holding illegal immigrants

048a372a10be92bfb6803dcef7a33b17.jpg

Forum List

Back