Trump orders millions of illegals arrested and deported - On the radio Just Now

Protesters demonstrate against ICE, raise Mexican flag over US soil

Protesters pull down US flag, fly Mexico banner outside facility holding illegal immigrants

048a372a10be92bfb6803dcef7a33b17.jpg

How long now before mobs of foreigners begin "punishing" or even murdering American citizens over their anger that US citizens are occupying THEIR land ?
Democrats have put us ALL at risk, and want us all disarmed asap.

There's a high price to pay for "doing nothing". Pay now....or pay more later. Choose.

Millions arrested and deported?

Let’s say it’s two million at an average of 10 per raid.

That’s 200,000 raids.

Good luck with that!

You do not. ICE does not. Certainly not for an operation like what was suggested.
Maybe for "Operation Dupe Show" where they get photo OPs of a few door breaches and tearful perp walks to rile the dopey base but not much else.
How many illegals do you think need to be deported to keep it from being a 'Dupe Show'?

How many do you want deported?

I'm talking about the cost of the proposed operation, dope.

well apparently the Geo Ice Processing Center is run like a mexico prison, so its fitting, don't you think?
------------------------------------------------
AURORA, Colo. (CBS4) – A Colorado congressman plans to spend a lot more time at an immigration detention center in Aurora. Rep. Jason Crow says he’ll visit the privately run facility every week to make sure detainees are being treated humanely.

He claims ICE isn’t providing adequate oversight at the facility, pointing to two dozen cases of mumps and chickenpox there since the beginning of the year. While Tri-County Health Department officials say workers have undergone voluntary training and the outbreaks are contained, Crow wants more accountability, even if it means going there himself every week.

“Here we have in our community a facility that houses over 1,000 detainees that have now over a half dozen disease outbreaks,” he said.

Snip

This week he got a response.

“One of the shocking responses was they’re not taking any responsibility for the health conditions and oversight of these facilities. They’re just saying they have no operational control and these are just contracted facilities, which is really stunning to me,” Crow said of the response.

ICE pushed back saying while it does “not have medical authority” in private facilities, it assigns “field medical coordinators… to ensure that appropriate medical services are provided… and takes very seriously the health, safety and welfare of those in our custody.”

Rep. Jason Crow Vows More Visits To Aurora ICE Detention Center

You do not. ICE does not. Certainly not for an operation like what was suggested.
Maybe for "Operation Dupe Show" where they get photo OPs of a few door breaches and tearful perp walks to rile the dopey base but not much else.
How many illegals do you think need to be deported to keep it from being a 'Dupe Show'?

How many do you want deported?

I'm talking about the cost of the proposed operation, dope.
You deflect when you get caught saying something stupid.... Instead you should admit your foolishness and post something thought out.

You said:
"You do not. ICE does not. Certainly not for an operation like what was suggested.
Maybe for "Operation Dupe Show" where they get photo OPs of a few door breaches and tearful perp walks to rile the dopey base but not much else."

You can't answer my questions because you made a stupid statement and can't back it up.

Pro Tip: In the future, don't make statements that you can't support and you'll look stupid less often.

Millions arrested and deported?

Let’s say it’s two million at an average of 10 per raid.

That’s 200,000 raids.

Good luck with that!
If Democrats could muster a campaign rally the size of Trump's rallys, ICE could get it done in just a few 100 raids.

I even doubt they are deporting out of TX or the other Red states. Tramp punishes blue states and swing if they voted for Hillary.

Since you posted nothing to support that stupid statement I suspect you knew it was a lie when you posted it.

Yet only 1 city in Tx, who has the second most illegals in the states. Texas will probably not have any raids, as they are soooooo very Republican.

U.S. unauthorized immigrant population estimates by state, 2016
Hopefully Trump will get them out of Texas after the Census.

I even doubt they are deporting out of TX or the other Red states. Tramp punishes blue states and swing if they voted for Hillary.

He does? When did that ever happen?

I seem to remember Puerto Rico getting record amounts of money after a hurricane. I remember Trump giving aid to CA after the fires.

But don't celebrate yet...it could be a scare tactic.....

Trump Says ICE Will Start Removing “Millions of Illegal Aliens.” Here’s What’s Actually Happening.

Trump says ICE will start removing "millions of illegal aliens." Here's what's actually happening.

I will VOLUNTEER to assist. Anyone with me?

No problem with LEGAL immigration. But the lawlessness HAS TO END

Trump may do this in order to wake up citizen blacks and Hispanics who then will get more jobs and more pay .. That would show minorities they have been robbed by democrat leaders

Protesters demonstrate against ICE, raise Mexican flag over US soil

Protesters pull down US flag, fly Mexico banner outside facility holding illegal immigrants

048a372a10be92bfb6803dcef7a33b17.jpg

How long now before mobs of foreigners begin "punishing" or even murdering American citizens over their anger that US citizens are occupying THEIR land ?
Democrats have put us ALL at risk, and want us all disarmed asap.

There's a high price to pay for "doing nothing". Pay now....or pay more later. Choose.

Democrats won't be happy until we end up like Europe where even the police are afraid to go into certain sections of their own country.

I seem to remember Puerto Rico getting record amounts of money after a hurricane. I remember Trump giving aid to CA after the fires.

You're wasting your time.

He can't answer questions because he's a troll.

They certainly are. What do you think, that we have on-call agents sitting at home waiting for a call to come to work?

No. I think they're funded for their usual operations. This is unusual.
Think critically for one minute if you are able. Do you think they have budgeted for even the transportation of millions of people?

Of course not.

Are we talking about millions of people this Sunday? I don't think so.

But even if we needed to spend more money, so what? Do we enforce court orders or do we not because we are trying to save nickels and dimes?

Do you know what it costs us for a murder trial? How about locking up a child rapist for 24 years?

The agents involved work seven days a week no matter what they are doing. This operation they will be abandoning their usual routine to conduct these arrests. Trust me, if Democrats could stop this, they would have. Democrats want to destroy this country with illegals as soon as possible. But because it's not costing anymore money, they are helpless to stop Trump. The only way that would have happened is if they met Trump's request, which of course they didn't.

It's not about saving money, dope. It's about not having it to spend in the first place.

And we have it, so what's the problem?

Your problem is you don't understand how this works.

Congress approves X billions a year for the operations of our federal agencies. They approve X amount for the CIA, X amount for the FBI, X amount for the IRS and so on.

How those agencies spend the money is not the concern of Congress, only that the money is spent within those agencies the money was appropriated for.

In a raid this size, money to perform those raids will come out of the ICE budget. However it won't be much if anymore than was already being spent. We won't need any new vehicles, we won't need any new agents, we probably won't need the agents working anymore extra time; it's already paid for.

So ICE will draw agents from across the country to perform this task. They may have to put their normal routine on hold for a while, but it's not costing us anymore money.

Yet only 1 city in Tx, who has the second most illegals in the states. Texas will probably not have any raids, as they are soooooo very Republican.

How much did FEMA help Puerto Rico?
FEMA Public Assistance Funding Tops $4 Billion for Puerto Rico. GUAYNABO, Puerto Rico – FEMA has awarded $208.5 million to the Puerto Rico Aqueduct and Sewer Authority and $22.6 million in grants to the University of Puerto Rico to cover Hurricane María-related expenses.Nov 1, 2018
FEMA Public Assistance Funding Tops $4 Billion for Puerto Rico ...

-----------------------------------------
We send 3.8 billion to Israel every year.
--------------------------------------

President Donald Trump on Wednesday said he has ordered FEMA to withhold funds from California’s state government until officials there “get their act together” fighting forest fires. But he tweeted he thinks that is “unlikely.”

The president long has criticized California state officials, sometimes with dubious claims, over wildfires there and their steps to prevent and nix them. But stopping the flow of federal funds is an escalation of the feud, and one that might raise the ire of lawmakers — even the sizable House GOP delegation from the Golden State.
Trump cuts off federal funds to California to fight ‘Forrest fires’

How much did FEMA help Puerto Rico?
FEMA Public Assistance Funding Tops $4 Billion for Puerto Rico. GUAYNABO, Puerto Rico – FEMA has awarded $208.5 million to the Puerto Rico Aqueduct and Sewer Authority and $22.6 million in grants to the University of Puerto Rico to cover Hurricane María-related expenses.Nov 1, 2018
FEMA Public Assistance Funding Tops $4 Billion for Puerto Rico ...

-----------------------------------------
We send 3.8 billion to Israel every year.
--------------------------------------

President Donald Trump on Wednesday said he has ordered FEMA to withhold funds from California’s state government until officials there “get their act together” fighting forest fires. But he tweeted he thinks that is “unlikely.”

The president long has criticized California state officials, sometimes with dubious claims, over wildfires there and their steps to prevent and nix them. But stopping the flow of federal funds is an escalation of the feud, and one that might raise the ire of lawmakers — even the sizable House GOP delegation from the Golden State.
Trump cuts off federal funds to California to fight ‘Forrest fires’
https://www.fema.gov/news-release/2...assistance-funding-tops-4-billion-puerto-rico
Have you noticed that the more welfare a blue state gets, the more it whines?

Forum List

Back