Trump orders millions of illegals arrested and deported - On the radio Just Now

Hopefully Trump will get them out of Texas after the Census.
I even doubt they are deporting out of TX or the other Red states. Tramp punishes blue states and swing if they voted for Hillary.
What is the benefit to the US of 11-25 million ILLEGAL immigrants?

Why should we allow them to stay while so many wait their turn to get in legally?

Yet only 1 city in Tx, who has the second most illegals in the states. Texas will probably not have any raids, as they are soooooo very Republican.

U.S. unauthorized immigrant population estimates by state, 2016
Hopefully Trump will get them out of Texas after the Census.

I even doubt they are deporting out of TX or the other Red states. Tramp punishes blue states and swing if they voted for Hillary.

He does? When did that ever happen?

I seem to remember Puerto Rico getting record amounts of money after a hurricane. I remember Trump giving aid to CA after the fires.

How much did FEMA help Puerto Rico?
FEMA Public Assistance Funding Tops $4 Billion for Puerto Rico. GUAYNABO, Puerto Rico – FEMA has awarded $208.5 million to the Puerto Rico Aqueduct and Sewer Authority and $22.6 million in grants to the University of Puerto Rico to cover Hurricane María-related expenses.Nov 1, 2018
FEMA Public Assistance Funding Tops $4 Billion for Puerto Rico ...

-----------------------------------------
We send 3.8 billion to Israel every year.
--------------------------------------

President Donald Trump on Wednesday said he has ordered FEMA to withhold funds from California’s state government until officials there “get their act together” fighting forest fires. But he tweeted he thinks that is “unlikely.”

The president long has criticized California state officials, sometimes with dubious claims, over wildfires there and their steps to prevent and nix them. But stopping the flow of federal funds is an escalation of the feud, and one that might raise the ire of lawmakers — even the sizable House GOP delegation from the Golden State.
Trump cuts off federal funds to California to fight ‘Forrest fires’
https://www.fema.gov/news-release/2...assistance-funding-tops-4-billion-puerto-rico

Fighting future fires and disaster relief are two different things.

another bullshit order comes out of Trumps fat ass, and he hasn't got a fucking dime from Congress to pay for it.
and his dimbass drones believe him -
SUCKERS

:laughing0301:

Someone is triggered........lol
cortezinsane.jpg

You do not. ICE does not. Certainly not for an operation like what was suggested.
Maybe for "Operation Dupe Show" where they get photo OPs of a few door breaches and tearful perp walks to rile the dopey base but not much else.
How many illegals do you think need to be deported to keep it from being a 'Dupe Show'?

How many do you want deported?

I'm talking about the cost of the proposed operation, dope.
You deflect when you get caught saying something stupid.... Instead you should admit your foolishness and post something thought out.

You said:
"You do not. ICE does not. Certainly not for an operation like what was suggested.
Maybe for "Operation Dupe Show" where they get photo OPs of a few door breaches and tearful perp walks to rile the dopey base but not much else."

You can't answer my questions because you made a stupid statement and can't back it up.

Pro Tip: In the future, don't make statements that you can't support and you'll look stupid less often.

I deflected nothing. You're posting out of context, dope.

No. I think they're funded for their usual operations. This is unusual.
Think critically for one minute if you are able. Do you think they have budgeted for even the transportation of millions of people?

Of course not.

Are we talking about millions of people this Sunday? I don't think so.

But even if we needed to spend more money, so what? Do we enforce court orders or do we not because we are trying to save nickels and dimes?

Do you know what it costs us for a murder trial? How about locking up a child rapist for 24 years?

The agents involved work seven days a week no matter what they are doing. This operation they will be abandoning their usual routine to conduct these arrests. Trust me, if Democrats could stop this, they would have. Democrats want to destroy this country with illegals as soon as possible. But because it's not costing anymore money, they are helpless to stop Trump. The only way that would have happened is if they met Trump's request, which of course they didn't.

It's not about saving money, dope. It's about not having it to spend in the first place.

And we have it, so what's the problem?

You do not. ICE does not. Certainly not for an operation like what was suggested.
Maybe for "Operation Dupe Show" where they get photo OPs of a few door breaches and tearful perp walks to rile the dopey base but not much else.

Your problem is you don't understand how this works.

Congress approves X billions a year for the operations of our federal agencies. They approve X amount for the CIA, X amount for the FBI, X amount for the IRS and so on.

How those agencies spend the money is not the concern of Congress, only that the money is spent within those agencies the money was appropriated for.

In a raid this size, money to perform those raids will come out of the ICE budget. However it won't be much if anymore than was already being spent. We won't need any new vehicles, we won't need any new agents, we probably won't need the agents working anymore extra time; it's already paid for.

So ICE will draw agents from across the country to perform this task. They may have to put their normal routine on hold for a while, but it's not costing us anymore money.

No. You have no understanding, dope.

Their current budget does not include money for the processing, transportation, housing and feeding of millions of people for an indefinite period of time until deportation.

Are we talking about millions of people this Sunday? I don't think so.

But even if we needed to spend more money, so what? Do we enforce court orders or do we not because we are trying to save nickels and dimes?

Do you know what it costs us for a murder trial? How about locking up a child rapist for 24 years?

The agents involved work seven days a week no matter what they are doing. This operation they will be abandoning their usual routine to conduct these arrests. Trust me, if Democrats could stop this, they would have. Democrats want to destroy this country with illegals as soon as possible. But because it's not costing anymore money, they are helpless to stop Trump. The only way that would have happened is if they met Trump's request, which of course they didn't.

It's not about saving money, dope. It's about not having it to spend in the first place.

Congress approves X billions a year for the operations of our federal agencies. They approve X amount for the CIA, X amount for the FBI, X amount for the IRS and so on.

How those agencies spend the money is not the concern of Congress, only that the money is spent within those agencies the money was appropriated for.

In a raid this size, money to perform those raids will come out of the ICE budget. However it won't be much if anymore than was already being spent. We won't need any new vehicles, we won't need any new agents, we probably won't need the agents working anymore extra time; it's already paid for.

So ICE will draw agents from across the country to perform this task. They may have to put their normal routine on hold for a while, but it's not costing us anymore money.

Their current budget does not include money for the processing, transportation, housing and feeding of millions of people for an indefinite period of time until deportation.

You are such a moron. If you knew anything of what's happening in this situation, you'd realize the target people are those who had their hearings, ordered to leave the country, and didn't obey the court order.

Now ICE is going to pickup these law breakers and kick them out of the country.

Roundup has begun in NYC, saw video of some of the first to get caught, they looked absolutley stunned, in shock and one was fighting all the way to the paddy wagon. LOL TRUMP DE MAN.

Roundup has begun in NYC, saw video of some of the first to get caught, they looked absolutley stunned, in shock and one was fighting all the way to the paddy wagon. LOL TRUMP DE MAN.

Oh, I"m sure the media will be following some of the agents around. I'm sure we'll be treated to crying children, crying wives, and a host of sob stories like we never heard before.

Too bad we can't get running totals, something like a box score in baseball. If they did, I'd have it on all day instead of golf. Viva Trump. Protecting Americans in spite of Democrats.

Oh, I"m sure the media will be following some of the agents around. I'm sure we'll be treated to crying children, crying wives, and a host of sob stories like we never heard before.
Demoscum doesn't think that crying children because a parent has been killed by an invader worth showing.

Too bad we can't get running totals, something like a box score in baseball. If they did, I'd have it on all day instead of golf. Viva Trump. Protecting Americans in spite of Democrats.

It was the first thing I searched for, Illegal deprtation ticker. LOL

You are such a moron. If you knew anything of what's happening in this situation, you'd realize the target people are those who had their hearings, ordered to leave the country, and didn't obey the court order.

This is the subject of the thread, dope.

But don't celebrate yet...it could be a scare tactic.....

Trump Says ICE Will Start Removing “Millions of Illegal Aliens.” Here’s What’s Actually Happening.

Trump says ICE will start removing "millions of illegal aliens." Here's what's actually happening.

I will VOLUNTEER to assist. Anyone with me?

No problem with LEGAL immigration. But the lawlessness HAS TO END

Well, it turns out that Trump lied again. they are targeting a few thousand, instead of millions, which is just as well since they have no way to transport or detain "millions", not to mention that they can only target people who have already been convicted of being illegals.

it's just more trump bombast.

This is the subject of the thread, dope.

The story was from Mother Fn Jones, dope.

Forum List

Back