Trump Organization Hires Criminal Defense Attorney

Wow.

The trump organization has hired a criminal attorney. They know what the documents say and it's not going to be good for anyone involved with the trump organization.

They are investigating allan weisselberg and his son Barry. Which tells me the son will be used to try to flip allan weisselberg.

They were wise to hire a lawyer but I think they waiting way too late.

WOW PROG. You really got Trump now. What's this going to be, the 127th time a Trump story ends up being a disappointment for you? Insanity is doing the same things over again and expecting a different result, but hang in there PROG, WTH.

What with the law being a convoluted mish-mash of bovine crap, it is simple wisdom to hire an attorney for any legal situation.

Yes. Its a smart move one that most companies do routinely. The Op is a Trump hating idiot.

Wonder why she's not bragging about the stuttering fuck she voted for?? Oh wait. I forgot. That stuttering fuck is making messes all over the country which we tax payers will be paying for. Never mind.

When the Op can't defend the stuttering fuck, she turns to Trump.

Organizations hire attorneys all the time. What is surprising is that they did not have one already hired.

Wow.

The trump organization has hired a criminal attorney. They know what the documents say and it's not going to be good for anyone involved with the trump organization.

They are investigating allan weisselberg and his son Barry. Which tells me the son will be used to try to flip allan weisselberg.

This is very sad... to have a former president being prosecuted for tax evasion and fraud.. Trump was a bad choice for the Republicans.

So idiot leftards, has Trump been arrested yet? More tears to follow from these morons when nothing comes of this. Again. TDS at its finest.

Wow.

This is very sad... to have a former president being prosecuted for tax evasion and fraud.. Trump was a bad choice for the Republicans.

Or the human race for that matter.
MAGA

Wow.

It's sad that he was president.

It's not sad that justice is finally catching up with him.

It would be sad if he got away with all the crimes he has committed.

Living rent free.....:rolleyes: :cuckoo:

A criminal investigation ain't living rent free, MAGAtard
At least not living free to trump, cause lawyers usually get paid, but with donny, maybe not.

That's true.

Which probably explains why the lawyers he does have are total idiots who lie through their teeth.
I don't really know much about lawyers. Not sure you would call it a noble profession. My impression is they are adept at lying or misleading in general, to accomplish goals, though the good ones do so in a way, they are not directly caught out, in front of a judge or outside the court house in public.

Wow.

Link to this prosecution?

----------------------------------------------

I dunno much about either ---- living rent free, nor lefties.

However, I could be persuaded that for some on this venue 'lefties' are living rent free in their heads, and without the 'left' to obsess over, well, their lives may be somewhat bereft.

Now, I wouldn't say that, but I can see why some could argue that way.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• "Wonder why she's not bragging about the stuttering fuck.....
  • That stuttering fuck is making messes ......
  • the Op can't defend the stuttering fuck....."

And that is from one of my most fav contributors here, avataree 'Claudette'.

I like her mojo. I sometimes read her stuff and view it a commendably earthy.
Although, I am sensitive to the view of some who may consider her contributions as limited in vocabulary and lamentably vulgar.

So, it's a U-Pick-Em.

TDS....rent free... Wonder what other weapons the trumpbots have for defending trump. The republicans are and always have been the party of corruption.

Democrats hire their attorneys in groups of a dozen or more.
Link?
MAGA
Here ya go, Dumbass.

The tard can't because he won't pay them so they won't work for him, jealous?
MAGA

Forum List

Back