Trump Organization Hires Criminal Defense Attorney

Living rent free.....:rolleyes: :cuckoo:

A criminal investigation ain't living rent free, MAGAtard
At least not living free to trump, cause lawyers usually get paid, but with donny, maybe not.
You’d think those lawyers would know and wouldn’t work for him!
You never know if he really skates paying them or just talks about not paying as a tactic and for public consumption. He is a weasel and has cheated a bunch of people that did work for him out of their money, but actually doubt lawyers are at the top of that list.

Democrats hire their attorneys in groups of a dozen or more.
Link?
MAGA
Here ya go, Dumbass.

Where is the headline about Biden campaign hiring criminal defense lawyers? I couldn't find one. You don't put on a condom unless your gonna FK or anticipate getting FKd.

So...the Liar in Chief is spending some of the cash that he has milked out of his cult members to defend himself from "criminal" charges? The world is going to come crashing down on the trump empire very soon.

Link?
MAGA
Here ya go, Dumbass.

Where is the headline about Biden campaign hiring criminal defense lawyers? I couldn't find one. You don't put on a condom unless your gonna FK or anticipate getting FKd.

In this case, it's more like buying a handgun because you know you are about to GET fucked.

So...the Liar in Chief is spending some of the cash that he has milked out of his cult members to defend himself from "criminal" charges? The world is going to come crashing down on the trump empire very soon.

beating-dead-horse.gif

Link?
MAGA
Here ya go, Dumbass.

Ask and ye shall receive.

Joe Biden Campaign Hires Hundreds of Lawyers | Law & Crime

Link?
MAGA
Here ya go, Dumbass.

The Biden Campaign know that if you retain the best legal firms in US then it is hard for Trump to return to type of frivolous legal hurdles...

Simple Trump bring a knife to a gun fight...

Another reason Biden is better than trump..

Wow.

The trump organization has hired a criminal attorney. They know what the documents say and it's not going to be good for anyone involved with the trump organization.

They are investigating allan weisselberg and his son Barry. Which tells me the son will be used to try to flip allan weisselberg.

They were wise to hire a lawyer but I think they waiting way too late.

4087dd282ac2bd741d2ac8839d6b35124846c2a50f86ae28dda0b6483a580726_1.jpg

That is great but it is the US justice Dept who are actually investigating possible crimes..

Has Biden said Trump needs to be in Jail? NO!!!

Did Trump say Hillary should have been in Jail? YES
Did he say Obama should be in Jail? Yes

Did Trump offer what crimes were actually broken with evidence? Sorry No...

Living rent free.....:rolleyes: :cuckoo:

A criminal investigation ain't living rent free, MAGAtard
At least not living free to trump, cause lawyers usually get paid, but with donny, maybe not.
You’d think those lawyers would know and wouldn’t work for him!
You never know if he really skates paying them or just talks about not paying as a tactic and for public consumption. He is a weasel and has cheated a bunch of people that did work for him out of their money, but actually doubt lawyers are at the top of that list.
I know people who have worked for Trump and he pays everybody.
It’s the contractors who don’t pay their workers.

Link?
MAGA
Here ya go, Dumbass.

The Biden Campaign know that if you retain the best legal firms in US then it is hard for Trump to return to type of frivolous legal hurdles...

Simple Trump bring a knife to a gun fight...

Another reason Biden is better than trump..

Gee, so much for the idea that if you didn't do anything wrong you don't need a lawyer...or hundreds of lawyers.

Wow.

The trump organization has hired a criminal attorney. They know what the documents say and it's not going to be good for anyone involved with the trump organization.

They are investigating allan weisselberg and his son Barry. Which tells me the son will be used to try to flip allan weisselberg.

He'll quit when the retainer fails to materialize.

Democrats aren't in this case...

It is the People v Donald Trump

It's TDS SJW cucks vs anyone who disagrees with them.

Stasi much?
All losers, up until now, usually go away and live a quiet unassuming life. They become respected Former Presidents. But trump is not the normal loser. He decides he is not going away and he tries to insert himself back into the political world. Yes, we will continue to post threads detailing what a worthless POS he is as long as he continues to lie and spread falsehoods in his loser world

Trump is a private citizen now, and not my concern. As all wealthy persons usually get out of most of the scrapes they get in, would not worry too much.

Democrats aren't in this case...

It is the People v Donald Trump

It's TDS SJW cucks vs anyone who disagrees with them.

Stasi much?
All losers, up until now, usually go away and live a quiet unassuming life. They become respected Former Presidents. But trump is not the normal loser. He decides he is not going away and he tries to insert himself back into the political world. Yes, we will continue to post threads detailing what a worthless POS he is as long as he continues to lie and spread falsehoods in his loser world

Your side isn't letting him by going after him for petty political reasons. You can't, because as people have said before, it's not him you hate, it's us.

So basically you admit to keep going after him, then bitch when he fights back, like the bullies you are.

Die in hell, you SJW cocksucking cuck.

Wow.

4087dd282ac2bd741d2ac8839d6b35124846c2a50f86ae28dda0b6483a580726_1.jpg
Obstruction of justice.
Profiting from the presidency (emoluments)
Soliciting foreign interference in our elections.
Various campaign finance violations.
Money laundering.
Bank fraud.
Tax fraud.
Insurance fraud.
Bribery.
Defamation.

I'm sure I'm forgetting a few but that's a good start.

Forum List

Back