Trump, our most divisive in God's history, thinks this is what happens in the deliver room

No Trump thinks all babies are born male and that females are made when the dicks fall off after being spanked by a nurse... Only the strong ones who's dicks don't fall off are male and thus superior!
It's always good to get an input from the third graders!

This is supposed to qualify as intelligent political commentary????

I think not.

It's called satire, you humorless douche.

Also, WaPo does it:

Opinion | Trump’s budget makes perfect sense and will fix America, and I will tell you why
Then, I strongly suggest you go back to the third grade and look up the meaning of satire.

Trying to weasel out of irresponsible, vitriolic, and ludicrous commentary by calling it satire is an insult .. particularly to Colbert, Maher, and other so called comedians who think disguising incendiary and seditious commentary in a skit of supposed humor protects them. They, like you, are fascinated with the supposed superiority of their intelligent, and ever so witty, remarks.

They, like you, can't carry it off ... particularly when you couple it with sophomoric, scurrilous and ultimately childish attacks.

Bwaahahahahaha!!!

You seem nice.

Now, THAT is sarcasm ... not satire.

No Trump thinks all babies are born male and that females are made when the dicks fall off after being spanked by a nurse... Only the strong ones who's dicks don't fall off are male and thus superior!

I think not.

Also, WaPo does it:

Opinion | Trump’s budget makes perfect sense and will fix America, and I will tell you why
Then, I strongly suggest you go back to the third grade and look up the meaning of satire.

Trying to weasel out of irresponsible, vitriolic, and ludicrous commentary by calling it satire is an insult .. particularly to Colbert, Maher, and other so called comedians who think disguising incendiary and seditious commentary in a skit of supposed humor protects them. They, like you, are fascinated with the supposed superiority of their intelligent, and ever so witty, remarks.

They, like you, can't carry it off ... particularly when you couple it with sophomoric, scurrilous and ultimately childish attacks.

And you are a fucking idiot for taking the post seriously. I simply quoted an old story that many parents used to tell their kids when asked why some babies are boy and some are girls. You must live a miserable life.

Believe me --- I take NOTHING you post seriously.

I think not.

Also, WaPo does it:

Bwaahahahahaha!!!

You seem nice.

Fuck you. And that gay-ass horse in your avatar.

Seriously, your horse is gay.

"Seditious" commentary. LOL!!!

Like this?

Video: Trump Asks 'What, Do You Think Our Country's So Innocent?'

Nixon was a lot more divisive than Trump has been so far.

So far you mostly just see a lot of butt-hurt females heartbroken because Hillary lost who are protesting.

And there are Bernie's Bolsheviks and other anarchists rioting in diverse places.

Other than Trump's mental issues (wire taps, birther, etc.) and his being manipulated by Paul Ryan on ACA reform, Trump is par for the course for the first 50 days.

Most new innovation gets started in the first 100 days.

ACA reform is probably dead in the water.

So budgeting and tax reform will be next.

Trump is still spending tons of money same as Obama, W, and Reagan did.

Only Clinton was lucky enough to get more tax revenue than expenditures, and that all depends on if you add-in OASDI or not.

I think not.

Also, WaPo does it:

And you are a fucking idiot for taking the post seriously. I simply quoted an old story that many parents used to tell their kids when asked why some babies are boy and some are girls. You must live a miserable life.

I'm Pro-life, but if you were my soon-to-be-father I'd be kicking out some Morse Code from the womb asking to be aborted...as I would never want to be part of your miserable life. Not satire, truth.

Nixon was a lot more divisive than Trump has been so far.

So far you mostly just see a lot of butt-hurt females heartbroken because Hillary lost who are protesting.

And there are Bernie's Bolsheviks and other anarchists rioting in diverse places.

Other than Trump's mental issues (wire taps, birther, etc.) and his being manipulated by Paul Ryan on ACA reform, Trump is par for the course for the first 50 days.

Most new innovation gets started in the first 100 days.

ACA reform is probably dead in the water.

So budgeting and tax reform will be next.

Trump is still spending tons of money same as Obama, W, and Reagan did.

Only Clinton was lucky enough to get more tax revenue than expenditures, and that all depends on if you add-in OASDI or not.

No.

It took Nixon several years to get as nuts as drumpf is now. Same with Reagan lying, breaking the law.

No, there is no comparison between the money he is spending or what he's doing and plans to do to the American people and the US Constitution.

There has never been a president who lies and then lies and lies about his lies and tells lies to cover up his lies and then lies some more. Nor has there ever been one with a lifetime history of lying, stealing and cheating.

Finally, we did not know how crazy and dishonest Nixon or Reagan were when we elected them. We did know about drumpf.

Lewskunt talking about babies and dick in the same sentence. How trashy. You are low-rent, dude.

I can't believe the emotional intensity and projection directed at Trump from the left, especially here on the USMB .. it enters the realms of lunacy.
Oh, the anti-Obama idiots here were every bit as loony.

I think not.

Also, WaPo does it:

Bwaahahahahaha!!!

You seem nice.

Like this?

"Fuck you. And that gay-ass horse in your avatar."

Now, that is really classy. ,, for a 10 year old. Aren't you capable of adult conversation at all?

But, I am curious .... how would you know if a horse is gay? Is this something you've tried? Let me guess --- you tried to put the moves on a horse, and got your ass kicked ? Damn things just never hold still, huh?

I think not.

Also, WaPo does it:

I'm Pro-life, but if you were my soon-to-be-father I'd be kicking out some Morse Code from the womb asking to be aborted...as I would never want to be part of your miserable life. Not satire, truth.

I can assure you that you would never be my kid ... I don't sleep with that kind of women.

What a childish fucking post.

I can assure you that you would never be my kid ... I don't sleep with that kind of women.

Knowing you, I'd be surprised if you sleep with ANY women...There is nothing like a "fake" intellectual... you and Trump have a lot in common, you both think you are more intelligent than you are. Seriously, Trump probably still thinks babies are delivered by storks, and he wants to find what program it is covered under to cut the funding.

Knowing you, I'd be surprised if you sleep with ANY women...There is nothing like a "fake" intellectual... you and Trump have a lot in common, you both think you are more intelligent than you are. Seriously, Trump probably still thinks babies are delivered by storks, and he wants to find what program it is covered under to cut the funding.

Are you TOTALLY incapable of saying anything intelligent?

Obviously I've said plenty intelligent things, so much so that you've become distressed by me and are a prick to each and every one of my posts. It's quite amusing. You are more like a chew toy at this point.

Obviously I've said plenty intelligent things, so much so that you've become distressed by me and are a prick to each and every one of my posts. It's quite amusing. You are more like a chew toy at this point.

LOL --- you seem to be incapable of saying intelligent things. I'm not a prick to you - I just point out the inanity of each of your "posts".

LOL --- you seem to be incapable of saying intelligent things. I'm not a prick to you - I just point out the inanity of each of your "posts".

Ha! You can't even have enough self-realization to see how you come across and the point of your own posts... yet you think you can judge mine. That's--- sophomoric.

17191039_10158378771785551_462796825788574992_n.jpg
Just as easily, Pelosi, Obama, Bill, Hillary and Sanders,
could split the cost and fund it for a year

Beyonce could pay for it

Alec Baldwin could fork over the dough

Oprah...no problemo

Where's family when you need them?

Ha! You can't even have enough self-realization to see how you come across and the point of your own posts... yet you think you can judge mine. That's--- sophomoric.

I think both of you are smart, it could be an epic debate with sly humor instead of personal insults included....

Last edited:

Bwaahahahahaha!!!

You seem nice.

Like this?

But, I am curious .... how would you know if a horse is gay? Is this something you've tried? Let me guess --- you tried to put the moves on a horse, and got your ass kicked ? Damn things just never hold still, huh?

Are you serious? You don't know when a horse is a gay?
Let me give you an idea. He is looking and trying to grab another Dick. Get it?

Bwaahahahahaha!!!

You seem nice.

Like this?

Are you serious? You don't know when a horse is a gay?
Let me give you an idea. He is looking and trying to grab another Dick. Get it?

That is some funny shit rite thar!!

Forum List

Back