Trump outsmarts Cruz--------------again

I haven't seen much positive about Cruz. You have an odd way of defining winning. The fact that people are talking about someone is no reflection of how favorable it is. And what the media focuses on only demonstrates what's important to them, not the country.
Cruz had more to gain than lose. And it worked.
How so? Piling up your shit won't impress.
If and when Trump loses the election, Cruz will be in the pole position for the 2020 race.

Like I said. Nothing to lose, and much to gain.
Bullshit dude. Getting booed off the stage at the RNC convention is not a resume enhancer.
Getting booed off the stage by Trump's Chumps is a badge of honor.
A Cruz Chump might think so but it will be used by his opponents, rest assured.

Everyone, including you, is talking about Cruz today, and little else.

Cruz wins. You fail.
I haven't seen much positive about Cruz. You have an odd way of defining winning. The fact that people are talking about someone is no reflection of how favorable it is. And what the media focuses on only demonstrates what's important to them, not the country.
If and when Trump loses the election, Cruz will be in the pole position for the 2020 race.

Bullshit dude. Getting booed off the stage at the RNC convention is not a resume enhancer.

90% of that booing was from the NY delegates sitting on the front row ... half of the damn place was empty.

EMPTY ...

LOL

GOP candidates back off pledge to support nominee - CNNPolitics.com

Donald Trump, Ted Cruz and John Kasich all stepped back from their earlier pledge to support the eventual Republican nominee during Tuesday night's CNN town hall.

"All of us shouldn't even have answered that question," Kasich said of the pledge party officials asked all the candidates to sign in September.
"No, I don't anymore," Trump said, when asked by CNN's Anderson Cooper if he continued "to pledge to support whoever the Republican nominee is?"

Commence backpedaling! :lol:
When did he fail to endorse the winner? You make no sense. He said that so it's an out for Cruz? How does that work?

90% of that booing was from the NY delegates sitting on the front row ... half of the damn place was empty.

EMPTY ...

LOL
You forgot the source. LOL back attcha. Your word means zip to me.

Donald Trump, Ted Cruz and John Kasich all stepped back from their earlier pledge to support the eventual Republican nominee during Tuesday night's CNN town hall.

"All of us shouldn't even have answered that question," Kasich said of the pledge party officials asked all the candidates to sign in September.
"No, I don't anymore," Trump said, when asked by CNN's Anderson Cooper if he continued "to pledge to support whoever the Republican nominee is?"

When did he fail to endorse the winner? You make no sense. He said that so it's an out for Cruz? How does that work?
Trump said he was not going to honor the pledge.

Please explain how Cruz not honoring the pledge is bad, while Trump not honoring it is okay.

Trump invalidated the pledge when he backed out of it. No one owed him shit once he did that.

After all the nasty things trump said about cruz do you expect cruz to lay down and forget about them? I sure wouldnt. Its cruz who got the publicity and he got it by standing his ground. Now who is trumps vp pick again? When is his speech?

It is natural for political opponents to say bad things about each other. That is how they hope to get elected. I have never heard any candidate say words to the effect of, “My opponent is an honorable man/woman fully qualified to assume the position he/she seeks and my only advantage is that I differ from him/her on the following issues [defines issues here].” However, after the smoke of battle clears, it is customary for one side to endorse the other for the sake of the party and the party platform.

Yes, Trump said some awful things about Cruz, but don't even suggest that Cruz never said anything disparaging about Trump. It's the way the game is played. In spite of all the criticism of negative campaigning, both sides engage in it because, sadly, it has been shown to work.

All Cruz proved is that he cares more about his hurt feelings than he does about his party and could care less if Hillary wins.

EMPTY ...

LOL
It wasn't the New York delegation. It was the California delegation.

The first thing I pointed out to my wife last night when we turned on the convention was that they had moved the California delegation front and center, because I saw the big black chick with the afro whose photo I had posted on this forum yesterday. There had been some discussion asking where the black people were at the GOP convention.

Word about the pastiness of the GOP convention's complexion must have gotten back to the powers that be. They had to get a black face in the picture whenever a crowd shot was shown during the speeches.

That black woman was not front and center in the first two days.

negative media attention is not a win. Cruz made a fool of himself, he violated a pledge that he signed. His narcissism took over from his common sense.

Newt and Christie called him out on it. Trump beats Cruz again. Trump will beat crooked Hillary in November and the USA will finally be on a path back to sane government.

How can you say that after all the weirdo shit Trump has stated (Cruz's father was in on JFK killing, if Trump shot someone in the street he wouldn't lose any votes, etc) and his number just continued to rise? clinton's negative media attention has been going on foreverrrrr. Yeah, that really hurt her. :rolleyes:

Look, Cruz was damned either way. Keep the pledge and throw his principles aside; stick to his principles and suffer the wrath of breaking the pledge. Sanders ripped clinton and in the end, caved and supported her. Makes him look like the puppet he is. Cruz didn't cave to his principles. That matters, surprised many of you dont' see it.

Cruz made sure the top story of the day was him not endorsing Trump. It is what most people are talking about. How was Cruz outsmarted again?

Press coverage is either good or bad depending on whether the news is good or bad. If Cruz did not anticipate that his battle against the Republican nominee would portray him as a loser and a whiner then he is a fool. Getting booed off the stage has never enhanced anyone's political career. As for Trump, he apparently knew what would happen: either Cruz would endorse him or try to play the role of spoiler and be treated as a traitor to his own party. So, who got played? It sure as hell wasn't Trump.

EMPTY ...

LOL

The first thing I pointed out to my wife last night when we turned on the convention was that they had moved the California delegation front and center, because I saw the big black chick with the afro whose photo I had posted on this forum yesterday. There had been some discussion asking where the black people were at the GOP convention.

Word about the pastiness of the GOP convention's complexion must have gotten back to the powers that be. They had to get a black face in the picture whenever a crowd shot was shown during the speeches.

OK

the booing was from Cali on the front row ... :lmao:

Almost all of the candidates violated the 11th commandment. I think Kasich was the only one who didn't.

There was ZERO honor on the part of most of the candidates, and Trump, by far, demonstrated the most disgusting, scurrilous, dishonorable, and evil behavior of the whole pack. He was worse than all the rest put together.

EMPTY ...

LOL

OK

the booing was from Cali on the front row ... :lmao:
No, the booing was from more than the front row. You started with a false premise.

Not just the front row.

28lw1mg.jpg

No one is going to care about this, it will be ancient history next week.
They will remember if and when Trump loses, and they will remember the man who stuck to his principles.

Ted Cruz will be in the pole position for 2020.

Please explain how Cruz not honoring the pledge is bad, while Trump not honoring it is okay.

Trump invalidated the pledge when he backed out of it. No one owed him shit once he did that.

That was after the establishment started trying to undermine him.

That was after the establishment started trying to undermine him.

When did the pseudo-cons start stealing from the 60s radicals?

"The Establishment." :lol:

Trump is as Establishment as it gets. Only, he's from the Democratic Establishment.

Last edited:
Bingo.

Forum List

Back