Trump outsmarts Cruz--------------again

Cruz made sure the top story of the day was him not endorsing Trump. It is what most people are talking about. How was Cruz outsmarted again?

You got me.. I don't see how booing the constitution and demonstrating that trump isn't the choice of even their conscience hurts Cruz. Nor do I see how it helps unite people behind trump.

because he did not keep his word

GOP candidates back off pledge to support nominee - CNNPolitics.com

Donald Trump, Ted Cruz and John Kasich all stepped back from their earlier pledge to support the eventual Republican nominee during Tuesday night's CNN town hall.

"All of us shouldn't even have answered that question," Kasich said of the pledge party officials asked all the candidates to sign in September.
"No, I don't anymore," Trump said, when asked by CNN's Anderson Cooper if he continued "to pledge to support whoever the Republican nominee is?"

Commence backpedaling! :lol:
When did he fail to endorse the winner? You make no sense. He said that so it's an out for Cruz? How does that work?
Trump said he was not going to honor the pledge.

Please explain how Cruz not honoring the pledge is bad, while Trump not honoring it is okay.

Trump invalidated the pledge when he backed out of it. No one owed him shit once he did that.
Trump was responding to the RNC trying to get rid of him. And he didn't say he wouldn't back the winner, he might have and probably would have. Cruz is the one that refused to honor it, you assume Trump wouldn't have.

Why does that need to be broken down to child sized pieces for you?

That was after the establishment started trying to undermine him.

When did the pseudo-cons start stealing from the 60s radicals?

"The Establishment." :lol:

Trump is as Establishment as it gets. Only, he's from the Democratic Establishment.

So where are all these dems who want to stop illegals and terrorist?
And in case you missed it. It started when RINOs started ignoring their constituents.
It's really really really ignorant and retarded to claim the Democrats don't want to stop terrorism. You sound like a moron.

Than why is Barry the muslim sympathizer importing them?
Don't be a dipshit.

It was Republicans who let Bin Laden go and stopped looking for him. No way around that fact. It happened.

That would be slick willy.

When did the pseudo-cons start stealing from the 60s radicals?

"The Establishment." :lol:

Trump is as Establishment as it gets. Only, he's from the Democratic Establishment.

So where are all these dems who want to stop illegals and terrorist?
And in case you missed it. It started when RINOs started ignoring their constituents.
It's really really really ignorant and retarded to claim the Democrats don't want to stop terrorism. You sound like a moron.

Than why is Barry the muslim sympathizer importing them?
Don't be a dipshit.

It was Republicans who let Bin Laden go and stopped looking for him. No way around that fact. It happened.

That would be slick willy.

10 times actually

Refugees are already causing havoc throughout Europe.
Guns are already causing havoc throughout America.

See how that works?

Same TardLogic™.

Yeah, I saw an AR 15 walking down Canal street yesterday, all by itself, just waiting to shoot someone.

People kill people, some use guns, some use knives, some use trucks, some use pressure cookers.

the tard-logic is coming solely from you.

See how that works?

Same TardLogic™.

Yeah, I saw an AR 15 walking down Canal street yesterday, all by itself, just waiting to shoot someone.

People kill people, some use guns, some use knives, some use trucks, some use pressure cookers.

the tard-logic is coming solely from you

yes it is called projecting

libtards are famous for doing it

See how that works?

Same TardLogic™.

notice how g5000 ran from the thread when confronted with facts? another characteristic of libtardians.

See how that works?

Same TardLogic™.

notice how g5000 ran from the thread when confronted with facts? another characteristic of libtardians.

What facts, retard?

The only fact is that Muslim banners and gun banners use the exact same fearmongering TardLogic™.

The anti-Muslim bigots want to punish law abiding Muslims, the anti-gun bigots want to punish law abiding gun owners. Anti-gun bigots claim there is not enough vetting of gun buyers. Anti-Muslim bigots claim there is not enough vetting of Muslims.

Exact. Same. TardLogic™.

Last edited:
By allowing Cruz to speak at the convention, knowing that he was not going to endorse him, Trump won another victory over Cruz. Cruz got booed off the stage and destroyed any chance he had at a 2020 run. He looked like a sore loser and put himself in the same category as crybaby Jebby.

Then to have Eric Trump and Newt come up next with a great speeches completed the demise of Cruz as anything more than a Texas senator.

Sorry Ted, you made some good points but you got out maneuvered.
I wonder how many thousands of 'smart' businessmen have put their heads on the pillow at night and admitted to themselves that Trump basically out maneuvered them?
America is gasping for that kind of smarts if it's to survive.
I LOVE IT!
The more the dumb-ass LIBs bitch about how easy it is for Trump to win the more they prove what a winner Trump is.

By allowing Cruz to speak at the convention, knowing that he was not going to endorse him, Trump won another victory over Cruz. Cruz got booed off the stage and destroyed any chance he had at a 2020 run. He looked like a sore loser and put himself in the same category as crybaby Jebby.

Then to have Eric Trump and Newt come up next with a great speeches completed the demise of Cruz as anything more than a Texas senator.

I wonder how many thousands of 'smart' businessmen have put their heads on the pillow at night and admitted to themselves that Trump basically out maneuvered them?
I LOVE IT!
The more the dumb-ass LIBs bitch about how easy it is for Trump to win the more they prove what a winner Trump is.
Trump is a grifter. He preys on the rubes' desire to bleev his bullshit.

See how that works?

Same TardLogic™.

What facts, retard?

The only fact is that Muslim banners and gun banners use the exact same fearmongering TardLogic™.

The anti-Muslim bigots want to punish law abiding Muslims, the anti-gun bigots want to punish law abiding gun owners. Anti-gun bigots claim there is not enough vetting of gun buyers. Anti-Muslim bigots claim there is not enough vetting of Muslims.

Exact. Same. TardLogic™.

Its not even close to the same. Guns are inanimate objects. Muslims are human beings.

A small % of muslims are radical and want us dead, just today they killed some innocents in Munich. It is not unreasonable to want to know who and what they are before we let them into our country.

No gun shoots all by itself. If that's your "logic" then you better call for bans of knives, trucks, fertilizer, and pressure cookers

I LOVE IT!
Trump is a grifter. He preys on the rubes' desire to bleev his bullshit.

Hillary is a liar, criminal, and con artist. She preys on the rubes desire to bleev her bullshit.

Forum List

Back