🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump owns the disorder on the border

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
POTUS is following through with his campaign promise to fight illegal immigration

President Donald Trump’s campaign promise to secure the United States border is happening.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well at least we have a President trying to protect the American people unlike Obama who was directed to get us all killed. Sooner or later though if one thing doesn't get us something else will meaning the economy once that goes under lmao the liberals are going to be one screwed bunch. They'll be running like little rats in a fire expecting the Government to come save them omg comical to even imagine it.

I'll give Trump credit for one thing: He's crazy enough to ask Nieto the following questions:
  • Why are people so desperate to escape your country?
  • Why can't you come to terms with the fact that so many of your people are so desperate to escape your country?
  • Are you, in any way, embarrassed about the fact that so many of your people are so desperate to escape Mexico?
  • What exactly are you doing to make your country a better place to live so that people are not so desperate to escape?
  • Why don't I ever hear you talking about this, the core problem, and instead blaming us for sending your own people back?
Gawd, I'd love to see that.

I'll give Trump credit for one thing: He's crazy enough to ask Nieto the following questions:
  • Why can't you come to terms with the fact that so many of your people are so desperate to escape your country?
  • Are you, in any way, embarrassed about the fact that so many of your people are so desperate to escape Mexico?
  • What exactly are you doing to make your country a better place to live so that people are not so desperate to escape?
  • Why don't I ever hear you talking about this, the core problem, and instead blaming us for sending your own people back?
Why are people so desperate to escape your country?
How US Policies Fueled Mexico’s Great Migration

Wave Of Illegal Immigrants Gains Speed After NAFTA

NAFTA's Promise and Reality: Lessons from Mexico for the Hemisphere

You do know what is behind all of that don't you? Remember 'control the food control the people'. Who actually started that and pushed for it? Think on that for awhile and get back with us.

Who has the most to lose? Perhaps the same ones who took out the small farmers here in the USA in the 70's, 80's, 90's on up until today?

Killing the Trade Golden Goose: Farmers Rattled by Trump’s NAFTA Rescinding Plans | MishTalk

This battle has been ongoing to try to keep the Corn crops in Mexico clean since the GMO inception.
Judge Overturns Mexico GMO Maize Ban in Tragic Ruling - Sustainable Pulse

Mexico GMO Maize Ban Given New Life after Appeal Ruling - Sustainable Pulse

The violent crime rate will decrease and American jobs will increase. Good job, Donald.

That would be possible if the violent crime rate was tied to illegal immigration, which it's not. American jobs will decrease as people are deported, leaving behind empty homes, and no need for food, clothing, transportation, and all of the other things immigrants buy.

The violent crime rate will decrease and American jobs will increase. Good job, Donald.

That would be possible if the violent crime rate was tied to illegal immigration, which it's not. American jobs will decrease as people are deported, leaving behind empty homes, and no need for food, clothing, transportation, and all of the other things immigrants buy.
Oh sure, our economy depends on those unskilled illegals sucking up our resources and driving drunk on our roads, killing American citizens and destroying their families. Yeah, we need them here, especially the gang members and drug dealers, because they contribute so much to our economy and culture.

Forum List

Back