Trump patches relationship with Hispanics.....eats Taco Bowl for Cinco de Mayo

The photo depicts Trump apparently dining from the presumably authentic Mexican restaurant known as Trump Tower Grill. He smiles over a "taco bowl," otherwise known as a taco salad, a dish that originated in the United States.

While the bowls, served as a special titled "Taco fiesta," may not regularly appear on the menu, Politico unearthed a review by Eater New York reviewing a similar dish at the restaurant labeled "beef tacos."

On the same pass I also ordered "beef tacos" ($13.50) which turned out to be a fried tortilla bowl heaped with romaine lettuce, grated yellow cheese, and plain ground beef that was so devoid of flavor, it rendered an insult to Mexicans every bit as profound as Trump’s previous pronouncements. Trump food is bland food.

Last edited:
He should have been up on the roof of a house nailing down some shingles. That would have been much more effective.

Hispanics get the last laugh as Trump spends the next 6 hours in the lavatory after eating such slop.

I like how he felt compelled to say, "I love Hispanics!" as a caption to the photo of him hunched over a taco bowl. :lol:

Oh, man. You could not make up this campaign season. Such a novel would be deemed totally implausible and would be categorized under Political Satire. It would receive horrible reviews.

"The unworldly author asks us to suspend our disbelief far beyond the breaking point!"

Last edited:
I like how he felt compelled to say, "I love Hispanics!" as a caption to the photo of him hunched over a taco bowl. :lol:

Oh, man. You could not make up this campaign season. Such a novel would be deemed totally implausible and would be categorized under Political Satire and would receive horrible reviews.

The only thing he could do worse is wear a sombrero

Oh, man. You could not make up this campaign season. Such a novel would be deemed totally implausible and would be categorized under Political Satire and would receive horrible reviews.

The day's not over yet.

Donnie could go to Mexico and eat V Fox'a dick and it wouldn't patch up hiS Mexican relation.

Cali and Texas has the best Mex food on the planet ... Trump Tower, PPPPPPPPFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLTTTTTTTTTTT

Butthurt Anti-Trumps proclaiming how much smarter they are than The Donald again. :p

You left are such shallow folks. and your USE of the different people in this country (Hispanic, black , homosexuals , etc) for your Division is tearing this country apart. you must be so proud of yourselves and it's all for who will be your political MASTER

Yo, like Obama?
OBAMIGRATION.jpg

"GTP"

You left are such shallow folks. and your USE of the different people in this country (Hispanic, black , homosexuals , etc) for your Division is tearing this country apart. you must be so proud of yourselves and it's all for who will be your political MASTER

COMOS CACA

One emblazoned with the slogan MAKE MEXICO GREAT AGAIN.

I never realized the best Mexican food comes from Trump Towers

Trump uses taco bowl to try to reach out to Hispanic voters on Cinco de Mayo

Happy #CincoDeMayo! The best taco bowls are made in Trump Tower Grill. I love Hispanics! https://www.facebook.com/DonaldTrump/posts/10157008375200725:0 …

2:57 PM - 5 May 2016

The man is clueless

Taco Bell?

Eat Del Taco instead and even then it is shit... Hell I make better homemade tacos than Taco Bell, and I am white...

Donnie could go to Mexico and eat V Fox'a dick and it wouldn't patch up hiS Mexican relation.

Cali and Texas has the best Mex food on the planet ... Trump Tower, PPPPPPPPFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLTTTTTTTTTTT

Have you ever been to Cicero outside Chicago?

Those folks can cook you up some good Mexican food...

Also Cali-Mex food is great, but Tex-Mex to me sucks and would rather eat Colombian instead...

Shows the political genius that is Trump

Calls to underling: I need to patch up relations with the Mexicans. Cinco de Mayo is my chance

Go down to the Trump Tower grill and get me one of those taco things. Mexicans will love me

I never realized the best Mexican food comes from Trump Towers

Trump uses taco bowl to try to reach out to Hispanic voters on Cinco de Mayo

Happy #CincoDeMayo! The best taco bowls are made in Trump Tower Grill. I love Hispanics! https://www.facebook.com/DonaldTrump/posts/10157008375200725:0 …

2:57 PM - 5 May 2016

The man is clueless

ya...that ought to make up for calling them rapists and murderers and "some of them [he's] sure are good people".

you don't call a girl ugly and then wonder why she won't go to the dance with you.

Taco Bell makes more tacos than all other taco outlets on the planet combined. Therefore, they are the world's taco authority of what a taco is.

And if you eat one, like Trump, it means you can tell everyone, "I love Hispanics!"

In English.

And if anyone tries to say they love Hispanics in Spanish, you can punch them and tell them English is the official language of the USA! USA! USA!

Forum List

Back