Trump Photo Triggering the Left and the Weaklings

Donald Trump knows how to play them and knows how to trigger them.

But he expresses the valid feelings of tens of millions in one photo, the never-ending bullshit aimed at him, and the massive waste of valuable prosecutor time and money.

Screenshot+2023-03-24+at+10.32.19+AM.png
LOL. He hasn't been that thin since the 80's. Nice fakery.
Best that Trump suffers Marcel's fate. Eeeny...meeny..miney..mo!! :auiqs.jpg:

We know Bragg would like it up his ass.....
Oh, you are so clever. Look it, Trump is a poser. I remember the story about when Trump was in college. He heard a knock on the door, answered it, and it was his father, who immediately struck him to the floor. I mean knocked the hell out of him.

In short, Trump is a big ass pussy. He couldn't fight his way out of a wet paper bag. I don't know if he has ever been in a fight, but I know for sure he never won one, because if he had he would never stop talking about it.

Bragg ought to call Trump out. Say, "Call me an animal, pose with a ball bat, bring your damn ball bat carrying ass up here and confront me face to face. Come on you mighty internet warrior, hell, I will sign a release.

If it were me, well I would tell Trump I would drop all charges, cease the investigation, and even quit my damn job. All he has got to do is agree to a cage match on pay for view, winner take all receipts, and he can bring the ball bat of his choice. I just get to bring a cat. LOL.

Well, not really. I never condone violence, even though I do not consider myself a lib, not one of the libs I know condone violence.
that's right. you don't. you're cowards....but onceThe left makes it 'legal' to go after your opposition, you will be right there with your trusty machete.

just like in those middle eastern villages where muslims and christians lived next door to each other, as soon as the taliban came in, giving cover to the muslim citizens, the christians were turned in and killed by their own muslim next door neighbors.

Well, not really. I never condone violence, even though I do not consider myself a lib, not one of the libs I know condone violence.
There are no liberals. If there were none of this would be happening without a lot of push back, especially on the censorship. Also the violations of civil liberty. Fascists are running things. Fascists are not liberals.

Oh, you are so clever. Look it, Trump is a poser. I remember the story about when Trump was in college. He heard a knock on the door, answered it, and it was his father, who immediately struck him to the floor. I mean knocked the hell out of him.

In short, Trump is a big ass pussy. He couldn't fight his way out of a wet paper bag. I don't know if he has ever been in a fight, but I know for sure he never won one, because if he had he would never stop talking about it.

Bragg ought to call Trump out. Say, "Call me an animal, pose with a ball bat, bring your damn ball bat carrying ass up here and confront me face to face. Come on you mighty internet warrior, hell, I will sign a release.

If it were me, well I would tell Trump I would drop all charges, cease the investigation, and even quit my damn job. All he has got to do is agree to a cage match on pay for view, winner take all receipts, and he can bring the ball bat of his choice. I just get to bring a cat. LOL.

Aren’t you late for your pitbull fight?

Forum List

Back