Trump: poisoning the minds of our country

No matter what you think about immigration in general or Joe Biden in particular, or how you want to resolve the many problems of immigration (legal & illegal) or border insecurity, there ought to be universal disgust with “The Donald’s” imitation of fascist rhetoric…

Today for the second time he casually remarked that:

“Immigrants are poisoning the blood of our country.”

The issue may change and the words too, but when not praising himself or the “strong leaders” abroad who “really like me” (Putin, XiJinping, Kim Jong-un) Trump continues to degenerate. He cunningly “drops the names” of dictators he respects. Why would he mention the leaders of U.S-allied democratic states, who mainly despise and fear him? He becomes ever more demagogic and crazed and — in his inimitable way — casually uses fascist code phrases in his language …

Nothing new here. Nothing really surprising. The cunning political conman & narcissist who has captured the Republican Party and won the hearts and minds of millions of “MAGA” Americans … continues to poison those minds.
The closer to election day we get the more absurd demtards are getting.... the media is going nuts over the polling...

Trump's immigrant wife who Democrats plastered in misogyny through his four year term. That was vicious, you are a true hater

Here's a funny story about skews. When Trump got in the race the first time skews went on and on and on about that naked picture of Melania and how she was such whore, slut, ill suited to be First Lady and other choice comments. Ah he was such a firebrand in his youth.

-

Here's a thing that makes me nuts about this site... I got a notification that one francoHFW tagged a post of mine with one of those gay, "I'm a fu(kin coward," drive-by emoji/icons of "fake news."

-

Where skews at?

Naw, you fuckups gave up on the tax thing years ago.

Really? At what income level should the highest tax bracket start and what should the rate be? Want me to go find the bunch of fu(ks at this site I've put that question to with nary the answer other than more?

Now it’s all genitalia and assholes.

I don't care what you and your top do with your uglies however if my adult children were not and in public school I'd be losing my mutha fu(kin mind.

soninlaw from poisoned blood,

That's Hitler talk!

pitard 1.1.png

No matter what you think about immigration in general or Joe Biden in particular, or how you want to resolve the many problems of immigration (legal & illegal) or border insecurity, there ought to be universal disgust with “The Donald’s” imitation of fascist rhetoric…

Today for the second time he casually remarked that:

“Immigrants are poisoning the blood of our country.”

The issue may change and the words too, but when not praising himself or the “strong leaders” abroad who “really like me” (Putin, XiJinping, Kim Jong-un) Trump continues to degenerate. He cunningly “drops the names” of dictators he respects. Why would he mention the leaders of U.S-allied democratic states, who mainly despise and fear him? He becomes ever more demagogic and crazed and — in his inimitable way — casually uses fascist code phrases in his language …

Nothing new here. Nothing really surprising. The cunning political conman & narcissist who has captured the Republican Party and won the hearts and minds of millions of “MAGA” Americans … continues to poison those minds.
astroglide.jpg

Really? At what income level should the highest tax bracket start and what should the rate be? Want me to go find the bunch of fu(ks at this site I've put that question to with nary the answer other than more?

I don't care what you and your top do with your uglies however if my adult children were not and in public school I'd be losing my mutha fu(kin mind.
This isn't a tax thread march, they died years ago.

It's also not a thread about you being a fuckup helicopter parent.

There should be a deaf interpreter

Even more betterer...

I do so love when I find a short youtube that gets right to what I'm gettin after.

It's fu(kin great being old with a near perfect memory.

I'm busy lookin for the thread author's replies in this thread (I'm at page #21 and working backwards) to see if he replies to posts in this thread cause I read the OP and there is a LOT of stupid I can get busy on but that's a lot of typing and I'm not gonna bother if the thread author is a 'submit and flee' type of moron. (I may anyway to make a point.) Here's the deal: I've done killed it in my thread in The Flame Zone for now and all that's left for me there is keep on making fresh political points. I can do that any time. But a thing I'm fond of is finding a stupid thread and usurping it and making it my thread. Some few conditions shall be met before I officially declare this thread mine. One condition has almost been met and that is when I show up I shall destroy all posts (of at least mediocre stupidity and betterer or posts that address me) cents I showed up today. So far I've done that but you morons needs be baited into one more try hence this rant. Another condition is, like I said to destroy the OP less the OP author flees but you fu(ks ain't used to me doing this so I guess I have to as an example. Another loosely enforced condition is to just start with the OP and go through the entire thread. More typing. This is all very easy for me but, again a lot of typing and going through my images and finding the correct youtube and clicking and trying to ignore the extra stupid posts, my I do go on, and dodging all the conservative women that think that with just a good "how do you do?" they shall miraculously have my game cause of the skin contact and exchange of bodily fluids. You know it's bad when I get bored with myself in a rant.

Who is the King Liberal at this site?

Even more betterer...

I do so love when I find a short youtube that gets right to what I'm gettin after.

It's fu(kin great being old with a near perfect memory.

I'm busy lookin for the thread author's replies in this thread (I'm at page #21 and working backwards) to see if he replies to posts in this thread cause I read the OP and there is a LOT of stupid I can get busy on but that's a lot of typing and I'm not gonna bother if the thread author is a 'submit and flee' type of moron. (I may anyway to make a point.) Here's the deal: I've done killed it in my thread in The Flame Zone for now and all that's left for me there is keep on making fresh political points. I can do that any time. But a thing I'm fond of is finding a stupid thread and usurping it and making it my thread. Some few conditions shall be met before I officially declare this thread mine. One condition has almost been met and that is when I show up I shall destroy all posts (of at least mediocre stupidity and betterer or posts that address me) cents I showed up today. So far I've done that but you morons needs be baited into one more try hence this rant. Another condition is, like I said to destroy the OP less the OP author flees but you fu(ks ain't used to me doing this so I guess I have to as an example. Another loosely enforced condition is to just start with the OP and go through the entire thread. More typing. This is all very easy for me but, again a lot of typing and going through my images and finding the correct youtube and clicking and trying to ignore the extra stupid posts, my I do go on, and dodging all the conservative women that think that with just a good "how do you do?" they shall miraculously have my game cause of the skin contact and exchange of bodily fluids. You know it's bad when I get bored with myself in a rant.

Who is the King Liberal at this site?

yawn

Forum List

Back