Trump: poisoning the minds of our country

No matter what you think about immigration in general or Joe Biden in particular, or how you want to resolve the many problems of immigration (legal & illegal) or border insecurity, there ought to be universal disgust with “The Donald’s” imitation of fascist rhetoric…

Today for the second time he casually remarked that:

“Immigrants are poisoning the blood of our country.”

The issue may change and the words too, but when not praising himself or the “strong leaders” abroad who “really like me” (Putin, XiJinping, Kim Jong-un) Trump continues to degenerate. He cunningly “drops the names” of dictators he respects. Why would he mention the leaders of U.S-allied democratic states, who mainly despise and fear him? He becomes ever more demagogic and crazed and — in his inimitable way — casually uses fascist code phrases in his language …

Nothing new here. Nothing really surprising. The cunning political conman & narcissist who has captured the Republican Party and won the hearts and minds of millions of “MAGA” Americans … continues to poison those minds.

P01135809, the Rapist and Traitor is the one is pulluting our nations blood

You are clearly Fake Toro, you post just like him. He's not the only conservative account you're faking either, the one with the g something that isn't a word. You keep pretending you are conservatives who aren't asses, then you take them over and you're a leftist ass in their accounts just like you are with this one

Thats interesting. So MODS can build Sock accounts and Troll their trollings?

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Led by the creepy asshole your cult put into the WH.

Don't you love when dumb ass Democrats whine that Trump got under 50% of the vote, but don't mention ever that Biden got less than 50% of the vote?

Democrat, a hypocrite wrapped in a contradiction all inside a double standard

We have laws for a reason, and a big reason is to closely control who enters and stays in our country. We are not the problem, you evil Dimtards are...you bypass, break, ignore and avoid every law written to get whatever it is you want.
That stops next November.

Good one. We have foot thick books of laws. These ArseWipes want to do "immigration reform" as if they would follow any more NEW LAWS. The only thing they follow is GOVT paycheck the sick twisted home O forks.

Toro is clearly not the Toro who created his account. He was a good guy. We disagreed often. He was a New York conservative. I lived in The City many years, I knew a lot of them. But he was a nice guy and we usually agreed, not always.

Then he disappeared and came back as a leftist troll EXACTLY like Don't taz me.

Then the same thing happened with g2_7Q or something like that. Another good guy on the right who morphed into a leftist troll EXACTLY like Don't taz me.

So I'd agree, apparently mods are allowed to do that. That doesn't bother me as much as that they could at least be the slightest bit not obvious about it, like Taz

When I used to be mod/admin/Lord and Master over all I surveyed at a smaller, similar site I had a normal member sock account cause mods and such get all kinds of extra information and deleted posts and what not which can change the numbering of posts and so on. Didn't use if for trolling though and I told everyone what I was doing and my screen name was teacher and my sock's name was reteacher and I used this same avatar but there's all kinda of legit reasons for a mod to have a sock. Like sneaking into the place to see what you unwashed masses are up to without ya'll gettin scared off by the mod.

I didn't apologize for Jack $h!t and I notice you didn't answer the questions.

Jack Smith did not side against the United States.

Jack Smith did not give high classifed information to the Russian Ambassor and the Russian Foreign Minister

Jack Smith did illegally remove classified information and take to Shit-A-Lago.

Jack Smith did ilegally remove classified information regarding Russian Intervention in U.S. Elections.

Jack Smith has never found liable for rape of E. Jean Carroll

Fuck Off MAGA MAGGOT.

When I used to be mod/admin/Lord and Master over all I surveyed at a smaller, similar site I had a normal member sock account cause mods and such get all kinds of extra information and deleted posts and what not which can change the numbering of posts and so on. Didn't use if for trolling though and I told everyone what I was doing and my screen name was teacher and my sock's name was reteacher and I used this same avatar but there's all kinda of legit reasons for a mod to have a sock. Like sneaking into the place to see what you unwashed masses are up to without ya'll gettin scared off by the mod.

Interesting story. But Don't Taz me is clearly doing it to troll. The two accounts I know of aren't normal baby leftists who endlessly bicker, they are leftist trolls, like he does with his own account.

My complaint like I said isn't that I'm so offended by socks, it's that he doesn't vary his schtick. And it's so obvious since at least twice he turned a solid conservative into a leftist troll and they are exactly alike. Maybe he has other socks he's done more with

Toro is clearly not the Toro who created his account. He was a good guy. We disagreed often. He was a New York conservative. I lived in The City many years, I knew a lot of them. But he was a nice guy and we usually agreed, not always.

Then he disappeared and came back as a leftist troll EXACTLY like Don't taz me.
Let me guess, that was shortly after you crawled into Trump's rectum. Amirite?

Forum List

Back