Trump: poisoning the minds of our country

Sure, how to live and telling everyone.

How about family size? Or contraception?

Of if your gay?

Oh I rail again the control freak, religious zealot crusading Christain taliban's of my side, they all su(k and I destroy them as easily as I'm destroying you. See how easy it is to call out one's own side?

Now you try it!

Oh I rail again the control freak, religious zealot crusading Christain taliban's of my side, they all su(k and I destroy them as easily as I'm destroying you. See how easy it is to call out one's own side?

Now you try it!
You're supposedly doing what?

Besides sucking on the ring.

He’s referring to illegal immigrants, as is obvious when he states “they’re pouring into our country, nobody is even looking at them”. From mental institutions and prisons. Does that sound like legal immigration to you? Context and deductive reasoning are essential in combating propaganda.

Yeah,
Propagandists by definition avoid that at all costs.

Nobody wants grown men in little girls rooms, dressing rooms or bath rooms.

leah 1.2.png

Typical of the Sheep. Nobody wants grown men in little girls rooms, dressing rooms or bath rooms. Tossing people off buildings over who they are attracted to is exponentially more vile than their attraction. Lucifer was God favorite Angel. If you believe that myth then you would have to go back in time to see Lucifer, in Heaven.
oh really? Better check your moronic elites, for they sure are allowing men with tits in with little girls. As for tossing people off buildings, that is your side again, dumbass,

liberals-defend-islam.jpg

That wasnt a punctuation problem. That was a fucking tell of a foreigner. He is in either Russia or China posting misinformation for the rubes in the US who are uneducated and generally just dumb angry people. His job is easy when that market is large.

The fact you are sticking up for him makes me suspicious but I dont have the evidence on you like I do on that fucker - you could just be easily fooled by folks like him. He's a foreign plant.
Bidenet.png<------------Rubes and uneducated.....

Still nothing.

Just like comer pyle's so-called investigation.

If you had something you would post it.

Instead, you're just another limp maga fuckup

I don't waste my time with people who have different/no standards for yourself than you have for others, it's a waste of time. You do it because you're a lying piece of shit.

I also have no idea what you're talking about. It seems to be a form of masturbation

So for entertainment purposes, let's check in on Pedo Joe!!!!!

:th_booboo:

Uh oh

:oops8:

You're supposedly doing what?

I rail again the right all the time. Here's a recent one about impeachment AND religion in the same breath...

The House Republicans are considering an impeachment vote on SlowJoeBiden

The other guys tried that, twice, on Trump. How'd that work out? Even if the House voted for impeachment it'd just die in the Senate so...

jackson 1.1.png

I get it righties, ya'll want to thump your chests and show America just how tuff you are but it's just a collasal waste of time. Shouldn't ya'll be writing some bill that makes us go to church and have to submit a Sunday School attendance sheet along with our taxes on April 14th?

That's me on a Tuesday and I bet that's more betterer than the best anti-righty post of your life. You want to hang out with me and I'll show you how it's done? I let you fetch beers for me.

That wasnt a punctuation problem. That was a fucking tell of a foreigner. He is in either Russia or China posting misinformation for the rubes in the US who are uneducated and generally just dumb angry people. His job is easy when that market is large.

The fact you are sticking up for him makes me suspicious but I dont have the evidence on you like I do on that fucker - you could just be easily fooled by folks like him. He's a foreign plant.

If he's a foreigner then why is he more pro-American than you are?

I don't waste my time with people who have different/no standards for yourself than you have for others, it's a waste of time. You do it because you're a lying piece of shit.

I also have no idea what you're talking about. It seems to be a form of masturbation

So for entertainment purposes, let's check in on Pedo Joe!!!!!

:th_booboo:

Uh oh

:oops8:
Dude, you waste your time all the time with stupid conspiracy theories and alt-white bullshit.

The greeds of cash, status and power. The scary one is that the liberals desire to be able to tell the likes of us how to live if they even let those of us with big mouths live.

That's scary for sure, but what's even scarier are all the Democrats who do what they tell them to. It's the blind leading the blind if the blind refers to evil

I rail again the right all the time. Here's a recent one about impeachment AND religion in the same breath...

The House Republicans are considering an impeachment vote on SlowJoeBiden

The other guys tried that, twice, on Trump. How'd that work out? Even if the House voted for impeachment it'd just die in the Senate so...

View attachment 875081
I get it righties, ya'll want to thump your chests and show America just how tuff you are but it's just a collasal waste of time. Shouldn't ya'll be writing some bill that makes us go to church and have to submit a Sunday School attendance sheet along with our taxes on April 14th?

That's me on a Tuesday and I bet that's more betterer than the best anti-righty post of your life. You want to hang out with me and I'll show you how it's done? I let you fetch beers for me.

is this a non-apology apology for kissing the ring but not sucking on it.

Forum List

Back