Trump: poisoning the minds of our country

No and no. Greed doesn't mean getting what you haven't earned or acting illegally. Biden selling out his country to the Russians and Chinese was greed because nothing he got for it was "earned" at all much less legally.

Thanks for playing though, MAGA man!!!!
What is this russia and Ghina bullshit you're posting about? Did hunter get special trademarks from Ghina or a pee tape from pootin?

What is this russia and Ghina bullshit you're posting about? Did hunter get special trademarks from Ghina or a pee tape from pootin?
Now that's just not right. You have to SHARE, guy, you got some good shit this time

:spinner:

Let's be real. This isn't the first time you've been called a Commie and your punctuation isn't the first reason why, MAGA man. It's that you are a Commie.

Bad news. Democrats aren't taking you with them when they win and you get your communist utopia. Communist utopia's are only for Nancy Pelosi and the DC gang. When they don't need you anymore, you'll just be as poor and unfree as we are. Sorry to bring reality into the conversation, MAGA man. But you should have been more observant about what leftists do when they win
That wasnt a punctuation problem. That was a fucking tell of a foreigner. He is in either Russia or China posting misinformation for the rubes in the US who are uneducated and generally just dumb angry people. His job is easy when that market is large.

The fact you are sticking up for him makes me suspicious but I dont have the evidence on you like I do on that fucker - you could just be easily fooled by folks like him. He's a foreign plant.

Last edited:
More and more tired old BS talking points from MSLSD. Aren’t you ever ashamed? Embarrassed? How much does deep state pay you? $0.05 per ignotant post no matter what? Ill give you $0.06 to stop posting.
EVERY WAY IS TRIED, would guess the big amounts arrive first by ship and private planes.
The biggest damage is done by drug sellers to drug users. We need to wonder why drug use has become so popular.

No matter what you think about immigration in general or Joe Biden in particular, or how you want to resolve the many problems of immigration (legal & illegal) or border insecurity, there ought to be universal disgust with “The Donald’s” imitation of fascist rhetoric…

Today for the second time he casually remarked that:

“Immigrants are poisoning the blood of our country.”

The issue may change and the words too, but when not praising himself or the “strong leaders” abroad who “really like me” (Putin, XiJinping, Kim Jong-un) Trump continues to degenerate. He cunningly “drops the names” of dictators he respects. Why would he mention the leaders of U.S-allied democratic states, who mainly despise and fear him? He becomes ever more demagogic and crazed and — in his inimitable way — casually uses fascist code phrases in his language …

Nothing new here. Nothing really surprising. The cunning political conman & narcissist who has captured the Republican Party and won the hearts and minds of millions of “MAGA” Americans … continues to poison those minds.
He’s referring to illegal immigrants, as is obvious when he states “they’re pouring into our country, nobody is even looking at them”. From mental institutions and prisons. Does that sound like legal immigration to you? Context and deductive reasoning are essential in combating propaganda.

Last edited:
Vileness, dont even go there retard, President Trump voters dont want men with tits in little girls rooms, or beating up other women. We dont want men to be porking other men which is as vile as you can get. As for hell, if it is my time to go, i am going to take at least 10 communists with me. Are you ready to see Lucifer, your master....
Typical of the Sheep. Nobody wants grown men in little girls rooms, dressing rooms or bath rooms. Tossing people off buildings over who they are attracted to is exponentially more vile than their attraction. Lucifer was God favorite Angel. If you believe that myth then you would have to go back in time to see Lucifer, in Heaven.

The greeds of cash, status and power. The scary one is that the liberals desire to be able to tell the likes of us how to live if they even let those of us with big mouths live.
Sure, how to live and telling everyone.

How about family size? Or contraception?

Of if your gay?

No matter what you think about immigration in general or Joe Biden in particular, or how you want to resolve the many problems of immigration (legal & illegal) or border insecurity, there ought to be universal disgust with “The Donald’s” imitation of fascist rhetoric…

Today for the second time he casually remarked that:

“Immigrants are poisoning the blood of our country.”

The issue may change and the words too, but when not praising himself or the “strong leaders” abroad who “really like me” (Putin, XiJinping, Kim Jong-un) Trump continues to degenerate. He cunningly “drops the names” of dictators he respects. Why would he mention the leaders of U.S-allied democratic states, who mainly despise and fear him? He becomes ever more demagogic and crazed and — in his inimitable way — casually uses fascist code phrases in his language …

Nothing new here. Nothing really surprising. The cunning political conman & narcissist who has captured the Republican Party and won the hearts and minds of millions of “MAGA” Americans … continues to poison those minds.

For all the democrats who don't want Trump to be the next president, might I suggest you and your media (cnn, msnbc and others) just shut up about him. Stop attacking him. Ignore him.

Y'all ain't doing nothing but helping him get elected.

Forum List

Back