Trump: poisoning the minds of our country

Sure... the "typo" is coincidently how they write money denominations in Russia and China. Maybe Russians are that dumb but in the US we know how to connect the dots Comrade.

Here's my unit patch from the 1980's...

59th 1.1.png

Your turn!

Sure... the "typo" is coincidently how they write money denominations in Russia and China. Maybe Russians are that dumb but in the US we know how to connect the dots Comrade.
In that case you know Biden is illegitimate, Covid vaccines are bioweapons, and the uniparty is destroying the country while you soak up more lies and gloat. You are a POS.

Democrats aren't taking you with them when they win and you get your communist utopia.

Perfect.

He thinks he's gonna get a luxury dacha in New Moscow DC when in reality he'll be waiting in line for bread before he goes home to his one room, one light bulb hovel like the rest of us.

• Fact
Reactions: kaz
Perfect.

He thinks he's gonna get a luxury dacha in New Moscow DC when in reality he'll be waiting in line for bread before he goes home to his one room, one light bulb hovel like the rest of us.

Exactly. All you have to do is look at history to know that's not happening. What leftist ever took care of their people when they won? None. It's incredible how stupid leftists are voting for leftists who would destroy them. It's like self hating Jews voting for Democrats. Every path leads to destruction ... for their voters. And fabulous riches for the leftist leaders who no longer needed them

Exactly. All you have to do is look at history to know that's not happening. What leftist ever took care of their people when they won? None. It's incredible how stupid leftists are voting for leftists who would destroy them.

The very definition of "useful idiots."

• Thanks
So you're absolutely BLASTING Gore, Hillary and Biden, huh? Oh wait, it's the double standard again, MAGA man ...
Blasting them for what? The former 1-term fuckups election denial.

The very definition of "useful idiots."

It's the problem with greed. You believe what you are told because you want to. Democrats believe the ridiculous lies hey are told by their politicians because they want to in their greed. And their politicians continue to lie to them because of theirs.

That's why you meet intelligent Democrats who turn into babbling idiots in political discussions. They are greedy, not stupid. Then they turn around and manipulate the stupid. Democrat politics are a study in what greed does to ordinary human beings. I wish they would start learning from it

It's the problem with greed. You believe what you are told because you want to. Democrats believe the ridiculous lies hey are told by their politicians because they want to in their greed. And their politicians continue to lie to them because of theirs.

That's why you meet intelligent Democrats who turn into babbling idiots in political discussions. They are greedy, not stupid. Then they turn around and manipulate the stupid. Democrat politics are a study in what greed does to ordinary human beings. I wish they would start learning from it
Isn't adam smith's capitalism based on greed.

Isn't the former 1-term fuckups businesses and lack of tax payments based on greed.

Excellent example of the vileness of the Trumpyscum that has infected the once Grand Old Party. Your God of Retribution hates you too, and has prepared a special level in Hell for you and your kind. Repent Trumpyscum, repent, before it's too late!
Vileness, dont even go there retard, President Trump voters dont want men with tits in little girls rooms, or beating up other women. We dont want men to be porking other men which is as vile as you can get. As for hell, if it is my time to go, i am going to take at least 10 communists with me. Are you ready to see Lucifer, your master....

It's the problem with greed. You believe what you are told because you want to. Democrats believe the ridiculous lies hey are told by their politicians because they want to in their greed.

Like the German citizens in 1930's Germany promised the Jew's stuff by Hitler.

Tag teaming is a mutha fu(ka, eh?

• Winner
Isn't adam smith's capitalism based on greed.

Isn't the former 1-term fuckups businesses and lack of tax payments based on greed.

No and no. Greed doesn't mean getting what you haven't earned or acting illegally. Biden selling out his country to the Russians and Chinese was greed because nothing he got for it was "earned" at all much less legally.

Thanks for playing though, MAGA man!!!!

Forum List

Back