Trump: poisoning the minds of our country

Trump seems to just be channeling the poison, rather than introducing it. It all started with the Koch brothers and it's gotten out of their hands and changed and become something ugly.

Your masters are going to be pissed. Your brainwashing is always to blame Reagan first and foremost. I’d lock your doors if I were you.

Nothing says foreign actors influencing the minds of illiterate dopes like this poster like the tell tell sign above. Look at the typing of $5,000... it's using the decimal in the comma spot $5.000 which is how they write it in RUSSIA and CHINA. You are a foreign troll farm loser and fool nobody.

Marchimedes is a foreign troll farm account

english nazi 1.1.png

I am now inventing a new keyboard that doesn't have the period next to the comma to avoid such an unfortunate disaster in the future. Also there's no grammar/spell check in my gazillion year old MS Paint. So there.

-

Me speaky well King's English for a chinaman.

The real question is, what will you lot do to stop him taking the office if he wins? Tread carefully because that way lies the dissolution of our nation. The day one party decides they simply will not accept an elected government as legitimate, this train ride comes to an end.
Like on J6.

No, you'll still be at the laundromat cleaning your badly stained BVDs.

Another high schooler, they really need to get you horny teenage boys off the site. At least until your voice doesn't squeak when you're by a girl. A real one, not the plastic one in your room

View attachment 874994
I am now inventing a new keyboard that doesn't have the period next to the comma to avoid such an unfortunate disaster in the future. Also there's no grammar/spell check in my gazillion year old MS Paint. So there.

-

Me speaky well King's English for a chinaman.
Sure... the "typo" is coincidently how they write money denominations in Russia and China. Maybe Russians are that dumb but in the US we know how to connect the dots Comrade.

Sure... the "typo" is coincidently how they write money denominations in Russia and China. Maybe Russians are that dumb but in the US we know how to connect the dots Comrade.

Let's be real. This isn't the first time you've been called a Commie and your punctuation isn't the first reason why, MAGA man. It's that you are a Commie.

Bad news. Democrats aren't taking you with them when they win and you get your communist utopia. Communist utopia's are only for Nancy Pelosi and the DC gang. When they don't need you anymore, you'll just be as poor and unfree as we are. Sorry to bring reality into the conversation, MAGA man. But you should have been more observant about what leftists do when they win

Forum List

Back