Trump: poisoning the minds of our country

No, dumbass, it isn't.

When was the last time you were asked to vote on a federal expenditure?

Spending money has real consequences, doesn't matter if the voters agree or not.

The basic problem is you have lots of poor people. Lots of homeless. Lots of people who need help. Add 15 million illegals on top of that and now you have a real problem. Even the leftard mayors are complaining about it.

Furthermore, Trump was right. The illegals are bringing the cartels with them. Now we have to fight the mafia all over again.
Trump is doing our work for us every time he opens his mouth. Outside of your MAGA bubble Trump is loathed.

Trump is doing our work for us every time he opens his mouth. Outside of your MAGA bubble Trump is loathed.
The MAGA bubble is a lot bigger than the tiny little leftard bubble, and it has momentum, because Poopeypants refuses to change his policies even though they're failing miserably. We did the math in the other thread. One Ukraine war funds 15 years of housing for every homeless person in America. You can't live on feelz, you'll be broke before the alarm goes off.

The MAGA bubble is a lot bigger than the tiny little leftard bubble, and it has momentum, because Poopeypants refuses to change his policies even though they're failing miserably. We did the math in the other thread. One Ukraine war funds 15 years of housing for every homeless person in America. You can't live on feelz, you'll be broke before the alarm goes off.
No it ain't. That's why Trump lost so bigly in 2020. That's why the red wave didn't happen in 22.

Nothing new here. Nothing really surprising. The cunning political conman & narcissist who has captured the Republican Party and won the hearts and minds of millions of “MAGA” Americans … continues to poison those minds.
Here's the problem (to me): He has an audience that is 100% on board with his words. And no matter how ugly he gets, they're with him.

If this were 2% of the country, it could be written off as a group of ignorant, paranoid, manipulated freaks. Troubling, of course, but tiny. But in reality, he has a clear chance to return as President of this country.

So -- What does this say about us? What in the world has happened to us, OR, was this ALWAYS us? That's what I've been asking myself since 2016.

What happens in 2024 is almost irrelevant to me. What happened in 2016 is the bigger picture.

No matter what you think about immigration in general or Joe Biden in particular, or how you want to resolve the many problems of immigration (legal & illegal) or border insecurity, there ought to be universal disgust with “The Donald’s” imitation of fascist rhetoric…

Today for the second time he casually remarked that:

“Immigrants are poisoning the blood of our country.”

The issue may change and the words too, but when not praising himself or the “strong leaders” abroad who “really like me” (Putin, XiJinping, Kim Jong-un) Trump continues to degenerate. He cunningly “drops the names” of dictators he respects. Why would he mention the leaders of U.S-allied democratic states, who mainly despise and fear him? He becomes ever more demagogic and crazed and — in his inimitable way — casually uses fascist code phrases in his language …

Nothing new here. Nothing really surprising. The cunning political conman & narcissist who has captured the Republican Party and won the hearts and minds of millions of “MAGA” Americans … continues to poison those minds.

'poisoning the blood of our country': Phrase first appeared in Hitler führer book Mein Kampf​

Hitler blamed it on the Jews. Trump blames it on the Mexicans.

Anyone who is dismissing nazi rhetoric as harmless is either an idiot or a co conspirator.

Which are you?
Y'know, I'm getting to a point where I wish the Jihadis would just start shooting. Let's see if they're serious. Let's see what they really have.

This slow grind down the drain is awful to watch. It's like we're in a horror movie in which a virus has turned 40% of the country into orange fucking zombies.

Let's get this over with. This is too sad to watch.

“Immigrants are poisoning the blood of our country.”

Sounds really bad ... when you trim off the context of the quote

Donald Trump has said, undocumented immigrants were "poisoning the blood of our country".

The fact that you have to do that to prove how much you hate President Trump is very revealing.

Why would I listen to a hate monger out on bail?
In your case maybe not

You appear to be too far gone to listen to reason anymore

But the rest of us listen because we can see it with our own eyes

Biden has lost control of the border

If they crossed the border illegally, or overstayed thier visa they are invaders, not immigrants. Every American should have the right... No. The duty to kill anyone invading the Homeland.
Given your openly white supremacist avatar of "not equal", I'm not surprised at your call for the murder of people you don't like, and the support of a psychopath using a term that harkens back to Hitler.

Last edited:
The demented LEFT has been at WAR with the demographic make-up of our nation and their first salvo in their QUEST to DIMINISH the "white" population was the Immigration Act of 1965.
Now they just opened the gates and the southern border to the FREE FOR ALL chaos that it is now!
Today they claim that WHITE SUPREMECY is the #1 THREAT to the cohesion of our society when in FACT it is only an admission of their desire to diminish the "white" population.

The OP's thinly vailed outrage is phony as FUCK!!!

:rolleyes:

Hand to God. I'm coming outta The Flame Zone in a decreasing foul mood so I just picked the thread at the top of the list. To Mr. Paine's regret...

It does matter. I think this...

View attachment 874267
and this...
Nothing says foreign actors influencing the minds of illiterate dopes like this poster like the tell tell sign above. Look at the typing of $5,000... it's using the decimal in the comma spot $5.000 which is how they write it in RUSSIA and CHINA. You are a foreign troll farm loser and fool nobody.

Marchimedes is a foreign troll farm account

The real question is, what will you lot do to stop him taking the office if he wins? Tread carefully because that way lies the dissolution of our nation. The day one party decides they simply will not accept an elected government as legitimate, this train ride comes to an end.
Like you guys did in 2020?

Forum List

Back