Trump: poisoning the minds of our country

ILLEGAL immigration start there. Now over 200,000 DEAD AMERICANS from drugs trafficked and distributed in the U.S. by ILLEGALS. Why haven't we carpet bombed 100 miles into Mexico??
We have been losing the "war on drugs" for decades. Conholes always want more of what doesn't work.

They settled the case because they were guilty,

False, you cum gargling diseased twat rash. Landlords settle for a variety of reasons and most settlements explicitly come with the provision that the defendant does not admit the “truth” of the allegations.
He wanted the Central Park Five executed.
I believe he did call for the death penalty in that case. In your retarded thinking, that makes him a “racist?” :cuckoo: damn, you’re stupid.
When they were proven to be innocent using DNA evidence, your boi refused when asked to walk back his statement
Ignorance isn’t the same as “racist,” you lying fucktard.

Trump is a racist lowlife. Own it.
Repeating your baseless original contention still lacking any valid support for it does nothing to substantiate your ignorant and dishonest claim. Gfy.

Own that.

A hot war against the cartels would be fought partially on US soil, not just in some far away place.

for about 2weeks you babbling black-tounged baboon. After planning, the dealers would never know what hit them. Special Forces and hi-tech equipment would pulverize the dumb cockroaches.

What you and all the other Trump haters don't understand and never will understand is the power of messaging and the importance of projecting strength. We went from a manageable level of 1000 illegals a day under Trump to an insane level of 10,000 illegals per day under Biden. The majority of the increase is DIRECTLY DUE to the messaging from Biden, Schumer, Myorkas and the rest of the Democrat leadership.

Remember the "whipping Haitains" manufactured LIE that went viral? Biden said "I'm gonna make the border patrol PAY for what they've done!!!" You cannot imagine the field day the Cartels had with that one stupid sound byte. How do you convince some ignorant dirt farmer to sell everything and come to the border? You show him those video clips and tell him "THIS IS YOUR CHANCE, BIDEN IS YOUR FRIEND YOU MUST DO IT NOW BEFORE TRUMP COMES BACK". That is how you go from 1000 a day to 10,000 a day. Class dismissed.
Illegal immigration INCREASED under Trump's tenure.

You’re a liar again, you asshole.

Landlords can get sued for any number of reasons. The claims don’t make themselves true by being put into legal pleadings.

The claims don’t make him a racist, you absolutely fucking brainless moron.
Back then, Sheila Morse worked as one of those testers. When a black New Yorker was turned down for service and racial bias was suspected, Morse, who is white, would be dispatched to see if she received different treatment.

In this case, a black man in search of an apartment in Brooklyn in 1972 saw a sign on a building: "apartment for rent."

"He met with the superintendent, and the superintendent said, 'I'm very sorry, but the apartment is rented — it's gone,' " Morse says. "So the gentlemen said to him, 'Well, why is the sign out? I still see a sign that says apartment for rent.' And the superintendent said, 'Oh, I guess I forgot to take it down.'"

When Morse went to the building to ask about the same apartment, she says, "They greeted me with open arms and showed me every aspect of the apartment."

Morse says she reported her experience to the Human Rights Commission, and then returned to the apartment building. After she was offered a lease, the black man who had tried to rent the apartment entered the office with a city human rights commissioner, and the three of them confronted the building superintendent.

"He said, 'Well, I'm only doing what my boss told me to do — I am not allowed to rent to black tenants,' " Morse says.

The commissioner asked the building superintendent to take him to his boss. That turned out to be Trump Management.

The SICK truth is Liberals hate Trump and they want you to feel the same. They don't care HOW its done but they want him gone. It does not matter if its "dirty" or dishonest or self serving, they hate him. Fanni Whore is going to find herself taken behind a bush and beaten the shit out of because she too does not care how she takes Trump down. Karma for The Whore! :p

Back then, Sheila Morse worked as one of those testers. When a black New Yorker was turned down for service and racial bias was suspected, Morse, who is white, would be dispatched to see if she received different treatment.

In this case, a black man in search of an apartment in Brooklyn in 1972 saw a sign on a building: "apartment for rent."

"He met with the superintendent, and the superintendent said, 'I'm very sorry, but the apartment is rented — it's gone,' " Morse says. "So the gentlemen said to him, 'Well, why is the sign out? I still see a sign that says apartment for rent.' And the superintendent said, 'Oh, I guess I forgot to take it down.'"

When Morse went to the building to ask about the same apartment, she says, "They greeted me with open arms and showed me every aspect of the apartment."

Morse says she reported her experience to the Human Rights Commission, and then returned to the apartment building. After she was offered a lease, the black man who had tried to rent the apartment entered the office with a city human rights commissioner, and the three of them confronted the building superintendent.

"He said, 'Well, I'm only doing what my boss told me to do — I am not allowed to rent to black tenants,' " Morse says.

The commissioner asked the building superintendent to take him to his boss. That turned out to be Trump Management.

And they were not wrong? Unless you like killing, robbing, raping, breaking & entering while you are at work, kids geat up by gangs….drugs, missing hubcaps. need I go on.

If you imagined that you were making a point, you were wrong.

Forum List

Back