Trump: poisoning the minds of our country

Immigrants? They are illegals, Vermin.

And they have brought in fentanyl that has poisoned 70,000+ Americans to death every year since Tater destroyed our Southern border.

So once again Trump is 100% correct, and it triggers the single digit IQ OP.
Trump's wives, his mom, all immigrants.
Immigrants? They are illegals, Vermin.

And they have brought in fentanyl that has poisoned 70,000+ Americans to death every year since Tater destroyed our Southern border.

So once again Trump is 100% correct, and it triggers the single digit IQ OP.

Tired of your racist shit. Go meet baby Cheeeeesus already

Ya stupid bitch, I have said a damn thing that relates to race in any manner. So I see, along with being a hypocrite, you're illiterate as well. No wonder your posts are so disjointed.

You should try looking up his record. I’m sure you’d lie again anyway. It’s what scumbag liars like you do. All the time.

But you can’t support your false claims.
I have looked it up, liar.

Him & his old man were sued in the early 70's for refusing to rent to potential black tenants.

Call me a liar again, asshole.

Him & his old man were sued in the early 70's for refusing to rent to potential black tenants.

You’re a liar again, you asshole.

Landlords can get sued for any number of reasons. The claims don’t make themselves true by being put into legal pleadings.

The claims don’t make him a racist, you absolutely fucking brainless moron.

No matter what you think about immigration in general or Joe Biden in particular, or how you want to resolve the many problems of immigration (legal & illegal) or border insecurity, there ought to be universal disgust with “The Donald’s” imitation of fascist rhetoric…
ILLEGAL immigration start there. Now over 200,000 DEAD AMERICANS from drugs trafficked and distributed in the U.S. by ILLEGALS. Why haven't we carpet bombed 100 miles into Mexico??

You fucked in the head libs keep saying this but all the data proves that wetbacks do nothing here but fuck shit up…do you have some data to share?
NONE of these illegals qualify to legally immigrate to OUR country. We have robust immigration laws. But the dirt poor government dependent illegals Dems want to import so they can bribe them to vote Dem with government handouts don't qualify to immigrate here legally.

Dems can't muster the votes to change our immigration laws so Dems simply ignore our immigration laws, fabricate their own laws via EO's and royally screw over Americans and our country.

You’re a liar again, you asshole.

Landlords can get sued for any number of reasons. The claims don’t make themselves true by being put into legal pleadings.

The claims don’t make him a racist, you absolutely fucking brainless moron.
They settled the case because they were guilty, you Trump asseating fucktard.

He wanted the Central Park Five executed. When they were proven to be innocent using DNA evidence, your boi refused when asked to walk back his statement, you MAGA cult retard.

Trump is a racist lowlife. Own it.

Now explain the real reason. Trump's tenants threatened to move out if he did rent to Blacks. It amounts to no more than a business decision.

They taxed so high to pay Blacks to breed feral ghetto runners in the 70s-90s both mom/dad had to work to cover it. With 3 hour commutes......henceforth no one could have or take care of Kids. Whites (in paticular) had some integrity to not create 7 kids from 5 mothers unlike others. Now they bus in Mexicans since the Blacks are somewhat used up-incarcerated. Facts//

Forum List

Back