Trump posts 2018 signed letter from Stormy Daniels that destroys the Democrats’ hush money witch hunt

Former President Trump has acknowledged that his lawyers paid Stormy Daniels in 2016 to, "stop the false and extortionist accusations made by her about an affair.”

The former President has insisted the payments were proper. In 2018 he said on Twitter that Daniels had “signed a detailed letter admitting that there was no affair.”

The letter, made public that year, bears what appears to be Daniel’s signature.

It says that “each party to this alleged affair denied its existence in 2006. I’m not denying the affair because I was paid hush money. I’m denying it because it never happened.”

After the letter was made public in 2018, Daniels said she was pressured into signing it.

Now that it’s resurfaced on social media, Daniels has taken to her Twitter account to post a page from her book "Full Disclosure"

“I panicked,” she wrote about signing the letter while claiming she felt threatened. “I knew the statement was complete BS.”

So we can Verify, at one time Stormy Daniels denied an affair with Donald Trump but has since said she was pressured into the denial and now continues to insist that it happened.
Was she lying then or lying now? In either case it would be perjury.

Anyways, since when is an affair a crime?

It was extortion, plain and simple. She profited from having sex with a billionaire who was married so he paid her off to keep her silent. She knows what she is doing which is why she took the path to easiest cash. Whether it happened or not, "pay me and I will keep quiet". This is done often by many wealthy men and corporations, often just to avoid the bad press and ensuring headaches.

The boinking was in 2006, she’d already gone public with it in 2011 (maybe 2013).

It wasn’t a new it hidden story.

WW

Forum List

Back