Trump Praised Tim Walz for His Handling of the George Floyd Protests

Trump probably didn't know Tampon Timmy is a stolen valor, cowardly, AWOL deserter.

He probably knows now though.... hmm?

GUVovbda8AADuqL.jpg

So every once in awhile, Trump acted like a statesman who cared about his country. This was true when he called Gov Walz and praised him about his handling of the George Floyd crisis.

You know they had this in the can before they chose this guy.

If it makes you guys happy Premier Doug Ford, who set up snitch lines during covid and in which you could be fined $5000 if you went to the donut shop said he is very happy she chose him. They are apparently friends.

Look like this far-left team could be good for Canada. Not so much for world peace or American sovereignty.

So every once in awhile, Trump acted like a statesman who cared about his country. This was true when he called Gov Walz and praised him about his handling of the George Floyd crisis.

^^^ supports sex changes for small children and grooming in schools, like putting tampon machines in boys restrooms.

America. Protect your children from democrat freaks/pervs.

Your Orange Jesus ducked the draft because of "bone spurs," moron

LOL
Your stuttering fuck that raped its preteen daughter in the shower had MORE draft deferrments than President Trump and they were all for "childhood asthma". Bone spurs show up on x-rays.... "childhood asthma" is on the "honor system".

Wanna do this all night?

thank you for not raping me in the shower.jpg

Your stuttering fuck that raped its preteen daughter in the shower had MORE draft deferrments than President Trump and they were all for "childhood asthma". Bone spurs show up on x-rays.... "childhood asthma" is on the "honor system".

Wanna do this all night?

View attachment 991734

You whore for a pedophile and adjudicated Orange Rapist, twoIQ_iron

You don't give a shit about children

LOL

• Thanks
Reactions: JLW
I don't support any of that, you low IQ rube retard TheGreatStoopid.

LOL
FYI, the Minnesota law says nothing about putting tampons in boys' restrooms.

A school district or charter school must provide students with access to menstrual products at no charge. The products must be available to all menstruating students in restrooms regularly used by students in grades 4 to 12 according to a plan developed by the school district. For purposes of this section, “menstrual products” means pads, tampons, or other similar products used in connection with the menstrual cycle.

Trump probably didn't know Tampon Timmy is a stolen valor, cowardly, AWOL deserter.

He probably knows now though.... hmm?

View attachment 991722
Obviously you didn't serve if you think being honorably discharged after 24 years of service is considered AWOL.

Did you feel compelled to lie in order to deflect from Trump's praise of Walz in regards to handling the protests/riots...you know, the actual thread topic?

Obviously you didn't serve if you think being honorably discharged after 24 years of service is considered AWOL.

Did you feel compelled to lie in order to deflect from Trump's praise of Walz in regards to handling the protests/riots...you know, the actual thread topic?
Maybe you served in the taliban as a fluffer, but here in the States we don't abandon our unit after receiving orders to deploy to a combat zone. And then we don't lie about our rank or discuss banning weapons we "carried in war", after deserting like a coward. That's called Stolen Valor.

Read it a few times, maybe it will sink in..... although I doubt it.

Maybe you served in the taliban as a fluffer, but here in the States we don't abandon our unit after receiving orders to deploy to a combat zone.

An honorable discharge is not AWOL.

I can see how you have no issue attacking veterans as you were so quick to attack my service.

You should be ashamed.

And then we don't lie about our rank or discuss banning weapons we "carried in war", after deserting like a coward. That's called Stolen Valor.

Read it a few times, maybe it will sink in..... although I doubt it.

Let's tackle only one of your lies at a time please.

Forum List

Back