Trump prefers son to play proper football

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
Super Bowl: Donald Trump would have 'hard time' letting son play football

In an interview broadcast on the biggest day in the NFL calendar, Donald Trump said he would have a “hard time” letting his son play football.
The president made the statement during an interview set to be broadcast on CBS’s Face the Nation on Sunday, hours before Super Bowl LIII kicks off in Atlanta. Asked if he would be comfortable letting his 12-year-old son play a sport that has been repeatedly linked to brain trauma injuries, he described it as a “tough question”.

Even the most regressive President in history recognises the superiority of the world game. It also indicates that he has some feelings for his kids which is strange.

In an interview broadcast on the biggest day in the NFL calendar, Donald Trump said he would have a “hard time” letting his son play football.
The president made the statement during an interview set to be broadcast on CBS’s Face the Nation on Sunday, hours before Super Bowl LIII kicks off in Atlanta. Asked if he would be comfortable letting his 12-year-old son play a sport that has been repeatedly linked to brain trauma injuries, he described it as a “tough question”.

Even the most regressive President in history recognises the superiority of the world game. It also indicates that he has some feelings for his kids which is strange.

What? Why he would abandon the poor lad if one of our mass school shootings were ever to break out in the vicinity of our intrepid Reality America president. You heard him, he would rush in, even without a weapon, and risk leaving the poor lad fodderless. And what with all the head trauma associated with the game, Baron's already a tad slow is he not?

What? Why he would abandon the poor lad if one of our mass school shootings were ever to break out in the vicinity of our intrepid Reality America president. You heard him, he would rush in, even without a weapon, and risk leaving the poor lad fodderless. And what with all the head trauma associated with the game, Baron's already a tad slow is he not?
Huh? Do you speak any language other than "crazy"?

I played football and I turned out to be a well-adjusted homo. lol

I'm pretty pleased I don't speak yours.

Also, this isn’t something crazy. Every parent worries about their kids suffering injuries as a result of playing football. Mine did.

as opposed to improper football, aka Rugby?

Even the most regressive President in history recognizses the superiority of the world game. It also indicates that he has some feelings for his kids which is strange.
Doesn't European football a/k/a soccer have its own issues with concussions and brain damage? Any sport where using the head as a physical instrument as a means to an end generally is not healthy for the brain.

Last edited:

I'm pretty pleased I don't speak yours.
You shouldnt be pleased over that.

Good for Trump on this.

You gotta be nuts to let your child play contact football.

At the very least wait until they are 16 or 17 (with their brains more developed).

Soccer has a lot of deaths. It should probably be banned.

I played football and I turned out to be a well-adjusted homo. lol
Isn't it silly how stupid shit like football and the gun mean manhood in america.

I love both.

But I know they have ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with manhood/masculinity.

In fact, they both strike me as rather juvenile (as pastimes).
They are merely things, objects. The fetish symbol stuff came later with the grand american creation mythology.

Forum List

Back