Trump prefers son to play proper football

Super Bowl: Donald Trump would have 'hard time' letting son play football

In an interview broadcast on the biggest day in the NFL calendar, Donald Trump said he would have a “hard time” letting his son play football.
The president made the statement during an interview set to be broadcast on CBS’s Face the Nation on Sunday, hours before Super Bowl LIII kicks off in Atlanta. Asked if he would be comfortable letting his 12-year-old son play a sport that has been repeatedly linked to brain trauma injuries, he described it as a “tough question”.

Even the most regressive President in history recognises the superiority of the world game. It also indicates that he has some feelings for his kids which is strange.

I don't understand why Trump would be concerned about Baron playing a sport linked to the potential for brain injury.

Trump has been brain dead for decades.

Baron hasn't spoken a word in public that I'm aware of & he looks a bit brain challenged already.

Come on daddy clown, let the kid play some damn football already.

In an interview broadcast on the biggest day in the NFL calendar, Donald Trump said he would have a “hard time” letting his son play football.
The president made the statement during an interview set to be broadcast on CBS’s Face the Nation on Sunday, hours before Super Bowl LIII kicks off in Atlanta. Asked if he would be comfortable letting his 12-year-old son play a sport that has been repeatedly linked to brain trauma injuries, he described it as a “tough question”.

Even the most regressive President in history recognises the superiority of the world game. It also indicates that he has some feelings for his kids which is strange.

I don't understand why Trump would be concerned about Baron playing a sport linked to the potential for brain injury.

Trump has been brain dead for decades.

Baron hasn't spoken a word in public that I'm aware of & he looks a bit brain challenged already.

Come on daddy clown, let the kid play some damn football already.
They do have the royal inbred kinda vibe going don't they.

Kids in America usually play soccer. When they get older they can play real football once they are in high school.

Soccer has a lot of deaths. It should probably be banned.

Mostly for heading and/or sending out people with brain injuries when they should not have, as I understand it.

I played soccer for 5 years. I was (apparently) good enough for my local rep team. Of course, that team once lost a game 20-0, so....

But there was NO WAY I was going to aggressively go after a ball with my head unless there was NO ONE/goalpost around me. I didn't care how much the coach yelled at me to do it.

Even as a kid I realized how dangerous 'heading' could be.

Do they still allow heading for kids? If they do - they shouldn't.

Kids in America usually play soccer. When they get older they can play real football once they are in high school.
Is Baron a real kid?

Is Baron a real kid?

Well according the the left President Trump lies about everything. Maybe Baron is a Russian spy.

Is Baron a real kid?

Well according the the left President Trump lies about everything. Maybe Baron is a Russian spy.
"LOCK HIM UP! LOCK HIM UP!"

Barron's a nerdy kid being raised by billionaires in "America's mansion". I don't think we have to worry about him playing football.

Even the most regressive President in history recognises [sic] the superiority of the world game. It also indicates that he has some feelings for his kids which is strange.

Your quote doesn't say anything about wanting his son to play soccer. That's more of a girl's sport anyway.

My Great Great Grandfather, Ned Bowen, played football for Wales. He was a blacksmith and a bare knuckle boxer. He would have liked American Football as he enjoyed the violence.

I played football and I turned out to be a well-adjusted homo. lol
Isn't it silly how stupid shit like football and the gun mean manhood in america.

Most of the things we're taught are masculine in society are the most homo erotic activities imaginable. Like high school sport or fraternity hazings.

"We're not gay, but if you want to join our club you have to pick a cherry up with your ass cheeks, and drop it in this cup. Totally not gay though."

The Spartans were cool. They didn't sugarcoat it.

"We're killing machines, and we fuck each other. Yeah, it's totally gay. You gotta problem with it?"

I played football and I turned out to be a well-adjusted homo. lol

Who knew a bunch of guys showering together, and slapping each other on the ass could lead to a homosexual lifestyle?

Don't kid yourself about soccer and head injuries. My niece is very active in club soccer and often plays against girls older than her. She gets knocked around like a pinball and has had 2 concussions already and is 13. Do you see anyone wearing helmets on a soccer field?

Forum List

Back