Trump prefers son to play proper football

It also indicates that he has some feelings for his kids which is strange.

Tell me, TT, do you smoke dog turds, take them in pill form or simply SHOVE THE SHIT right into your ears to be such a total shithead?

Now Trump's merely wondering if he'd want his boy to risk brain injury is a topic of debate and derision for you.

I guess this is what you do when you have nothing actually worthwhile to discuss.

Barron's a nerdy kid being raised by billionaires in "America's mansion". I don't think we have to worry about him playing football.

He can't in any case. He's been targeted by the Islamists. Most leagues would find the size of his security disturbing.

When I was in high school, a boy on our team actually died from a brain injury he sustained by playing football.

the superiority of the world game

Where the injuries come both on and off the pitch...

the-turkish-riots-2018828.jpg

Super Bowl: Donald Trump would have 'hard time' letting son play football

In an interview broadcast on the biggest day in the NFL calendar, Donald Trump said he would have a “hard time” letting his son play football.
The president made the statement during an interview set to be broadcast on CBS’s Face the Nation on Sunday, hours before Super Bowl LIII kicks off in Atlanta. Asked if he would be comfortable letting his 12-year-old son play a sport that has been repeatedly linked to brain trauma injuries, he described it as a “tough question”.

Even the most regressive President in history recognises the superiority of the world game. It also indicates that he has some feelings for his kids which is strange.

Good for Trump on this.

You gotta be nuts to let your child play contact football.

At the very least wait until they are 16 or 17 (with their brains more developed).

Inflate the bubble.

In an interview broadcast on the biggest day in the NFL calendar, Donald Trump said he would have a “hard time” letting his son play football.
The president made the statement during an interview set to be broadcast on CBS’s Face the Nation on Sunday, hours before Super Bowl LIII kicks off in Atlanta. Asked if he would be comfortable letting his 12-year-old son play a sport that has been repeatedly linked to brain trauma injuries, he described it as a “tough question”.

Even the most regressive President in history recognises the superiority of the world game. It also indicates that he has some feelings for his kids which is strange.

What? Why he would abandon the poor lad if one of our mass school shootings were ever to break out in the vicinity of our intrepid Reality America president. You heard him, he would rush in, even without a weapon, and risk leaving the poor lad fodderless. And what with all the head trauma associated with the game, Baron's already a tad slow is he not?
Why do you attack his kid and not his substance? So hatefilled

Lol

Soccer is a sport?

Now shut the fuck up you fat tub of shit

60 minutes of adult "monkey in the middle"? American football is not as boring, but just dumb

Screw both of those things. Play piano instead.

Last edited:

as opposed to improper football, aka Rugby?

Where's that "STFU" button!!!

Greg

as opposed to improper football, aka Rugby?

Where's that "STFU" button!!!

Greg

in another forum

Lol

Soccer is a sport?

Now shut the fuck up you fat tub of shit

Should be played in a swimming pool; lots of diving.

Greg

60 minutes of adult "monkey in the middle"? American football is not as boring, but just dumb

Screw both of those things. Play piano instead.

Play jazz, okay.
Play classical, okay.

Play polka, squished like grape.

Soccer has a lot of deaths. It should probably be banned.

Mostly for heading and/or sending out people with brain injuries when they should not have, as I understand it.

I played soccer for 5 years. I was (apparently) good enough for my local rep team. Of course, that team once lost a game 20-0, so....

But there was NO WAY I was going to aggressively go after a ball with my head unless there was NO ONE/goalpost around me. I didn't care how much the coach yelled at me to do it.

Even as a kid I realized how dangerous 'heading' could be.

Do they still allow heading for kids? If they do - they shouldn't.

There have been many instances of brain damage caused by heading the ball.
Jeff Astle killed by heading ball, coroner rules

Jeff Astle was perhaps the most famous. But the ball is lighter these days compared to the old leather "casey" in his day. If you caught one of them at the wrong angle it could knock you out. As kids we generally played with a tennis ball because they were cheap and fitted into your school bag.

Soccer has a lot of deaths. It should probably be banned.

Mostly for heading and/or sending out people with brain injuries when they should not have, as I understand it.

I played soccer for 5 years. I was (apparently) good enough for my local rep team. Of course, that team once lost a game 20-0, so....

But there was NO WAY I was going to aggressively go after a ball with my head unless there was NO ONE/goalpost around me. I didn't care how much the coach yelled at me to do it.

Even as a kid I realized how dangerous 'heading' could be.

Do they still allow heading for kids? If they do - they shouldn't.

There have been many instances of brain damage caused by heading the ball.

Known in your case as getting tea-bagged.

You most childish, paranoid, STUPIDEST, voyeur, Eurotrash bowel movement I've ever seen in my life. One of the things, Tommy, that makes you such a vile, odious bag of garbage as a human being, is that you read so much psychotic, hateful OBSESSION into the tiniest details of any American's life, you sick, sick, sick, sick son of a bitch, you automatically think it's some form of nefarious, conspiratory evil "out to get you." Like most Zeropean muslim human condoms, any minor personal detail you don't understand about us "bloody yanks" you automatically assume it's somehow some evil insult against non-Americans; because that's the manner in which your insectile, America-parasiting brains (if they can so be called) function.

Creatures like you leftist Euros are the reason this "bloody seppo" WANTS your American-hating, American-parasite Coward Continent utterly exterminated off this planet. You ultimate white trash filth of my race LOVE to use my country for every advantage you can while DEHUMANIZING our very American existence at the same time. You continent of miserable, pedophile-enabling Islam human tampons. This "bloody yank" would also like to mention from experience that you Eurotrash are so DETESTABLE, you're not even interesting enough to make me sick!

Forum List

Back