Trump prepares to lift limits on military gear for police

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
I don't have a problem with it, but it should be available to me as well. Second Amendment and all that.
:biggrin:

"The Trump administration is preparing to restore the flow of surplus military equipment to local law enforcement agencies under a program that had been sharply curtailed by the Obama administration amid an outcry over police use of armored vehicles and other war-fighting gear to confront protesters."

hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_TRUMP_POLICE_MILITARY_GEAR?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2017-08-27-19-21-39

He wants to militarize the police for when he declares himself president for life .

Fascism is on the move when leaders encourage the police to start treating the populace like an enemy.

He wants to militarize the police for when he declares himself president for life .

Correction: That's King and Supreme Leader of the Free World for life.

All hail King Trump!

trump-as-king.jpg

This was one of the few things that I agreed with Obama on. The fact is that local officials have abused and misused the equipment for non-violent crimes. This fits into Trump's authoritarian streak. Trump is a cheap two-bit thug.

This was one of the few things that I agreed with Obama on. The fact is that local officials have abused and misused the equipment for non-violent crimes. This fits into Trump's authoritarian streak. Trump is a cheap two-bit thug.
And here we have a person jumping to a knee jerk reaction over something he has no idea of if it's even true! That speaks volumes about the regressives!

So, once more, we again have most of the conservatives proudly calling for the violent suppression of their political opponents.

Essentially, most Trumpflakes are very violent fascist thugs, and rather open about it. That's why they're getting run out of town wherever they show up. America hates the Trumpflake fascists (at least the decent 70% of America).

So, once more, we again have most of the conservatives proudly calling for the violent suppression of their political opponents.

Essentially, most Trumpflakes are very violent fascist thugs, and rather open about it. That's why they're getting run out of town wherever they show up. America hates the Trumpflake fascists (at least the decent 70% of America).

More like most are quivering cowards afraid of the lil brown people and mooslums.

I don't have a problem with it, but it should be available to me as well. Second Amendment and all that.
:biggrin:

"The Trump administration is preparing to restore the flow of surplus military equipment to local law enforcement agencies under a program that had been sharply curtailed by the Obama administration amid an outcry over police use of armored vehicles and other war-fighting gear to confront protesters."

hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_TRUMP_POLICE_MILITARY_GEAR?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2017-08-27-19-21-39

Imagine if the po-lice had had this sort of thing when they arrested Rump's father at a Klan rally huh.

Fred must be proud.

You said you wanted fascist nazis but you're about to learn its the opposite of 2nd Amendment rights. He said he wants a police state and thanks to the dumb ass RWNJs, he'll get it.

Well you have two options: Donate worn-out surplus military equipment to local American law-enforcement agencies, or do like Obama did:

Leave it behind in Iraq so ISIS can use it against us.

Or would you rather see it all melted down to make swing sets and slides for inner-city hood rats? That would seem to me like a waste of perfectly-awesome military equipment.

Forum List

Back