Trump prepares to lift limits on military gear for police

So, once more, we again have most of the conservatives proudly calling for the violent suppression of their political opponents.

Essentially, most Trumpflakes are very violent fascist thugs, and rather open about it. That's why they're getting run out of town wherever they show up. America hates the Trumpflake fascists (at least the decent 70% of America).

Wait till they find out that as occupied says above, they won't have any protection against the police state they say they want.

You said you wanted fascist nazis but you're about to learn its the opposite of 2nd Amendment rights. He said he wants a police state and thanks to the dumb ass RWNJs, he'll get it.

When did Trump ever say he wanted a police state?

Sorry but the tides have turned. We went from and anti-police President to a pro-police President. Elections have consequences you know...........

Fascism is on the move when leaders encourage the police to start treating the populace like an enemy.

When they act like the enemy, that's the way you treat them.

Them who? Let me remind you of a tried and true axiom of human governance: If they will do it to "them" they will do it to you.

When you have leftist thugs disobeying orders, attacking people, attacking police, screaming in the streets they want the death of police officers, sorry, but they are the self-proclaimed enemy of the people.

Sorry but the tides have turned. We went from and anti-police President to a pro-police President. Elections have consequences you know...........

And so does being a violent fascist douche, much to the chagrin of you Trumpflakes. The tides have turned. Most of the nation despises you. Do you plan to kill everyone who doesn't swear allegiance to your fuerher? Do you think the majority won't string you up if you try? Take a look at what happened to Mussolini before you endorse acting like him.

And so does being a violent fascist douche, much to the chagrin of you Trumpflakes. The tides have turned. Most of the nation despises you. Do you plan to kill everyone who doesn't swear allegiance to your fuerher? Do you think the majority won't string you up if you try? Take a look at what happened to Mussolini before you endorse acting like him.

You blabber much

So, once more, we again have most of the conservatives proudly calling for the violent suppression of their political opponents.

Essentially, most Trumpflakes are very violent fascist thugs, and rather open about it. That's why they're getting run out of town wherever they show up. America hates the Trumpflake fascists (at least the decent 70% of America).

No, they are getting run out of town by violent thugs. That's why we need a stronger police force. These are animals were speaking of, and animals only respond to one thing.

No, they are getting run out of town by violent thugs.

I thought liberals were wimps?

Your propaganda doesn't make any sense. If liberals are wimps, and the mere sight of a few liberals sends Trumpflakes screaming and running, then Trumpflakes must be even bigger wimps

That's why we need a stronger police force. These are animals were speaking of, and animals only respond to one thing.

There's a reason you have to come to these fascist internet SafeSpaces to say such things, and that reason is the nation hates you.

Sorry snowflake, but the days of our police standing down to unemployed lowlifes are over. You break the law, you will pay the price unlike under DumBama. So you better think twice about putting on your pussy hat and bringing jars of urine to throw at our police officers. Evil will now be brought under control.

Wait till they find out that as occupied says above, they won't have any protection against the police state they say they want.
It is the very point of scapegoating a vulnerable and unpopular demographic. They imply that draconian brutality is the answer to your fears and then it never ends. Militarized police inspire unrest and escalate tensions and are a serious threat to domestic security.

It is the very point of scapegoating a vulnerable and unpopular demographic. They imply that draconian brutality is the answer to your fears and then it never ends. Militarized police inspire unrest and escalate tensions and are a serious threat to domestic security.

Teanslation: They won't let us riot and destroy property

I thought liberals were wimps?

Your propaganda doesn't make any sense. If liberals are wimps, and the mere sight of a few liberals sends Trumpflakes screaming and running, then Trumpflakes must be even bigger wimps

Well the problem is leftists are animals, and animals don't mind being locked up in cages. Conservatives are productive and responsible people who stay within the confines of our laws to maintain a civilized society. We have responsibilities and a job to go to the next day. We don't need a felony conviction that would put us out of work or unable to find a job in the future.

There's a reason you have to come to these fascist internet SafeSpaces to say such things, and that reason is the nation hates you.

Well if the nation hates me, let the hatred continue I say. They hate me so much that during DumBama's term, we won over 1,000 government positions federal, state and local. They hate me so much that they elected Donald Trump and put Hil-Liar out to pasture.

Fascism is on the move when leaders encourage the police to start treating the populace like an enemy.

Them who? Let me remind you of a tried and true axiom of human governance: If they will do it to "them" they will do it to you.

When you have leftist thugs disobeying orders, attacking people, attacking police, screaming in the streets they want the death of police officers, sorry, but they are the self-proclaimed enemy of the people.
Quit letting whatever it is that you call news tell you to live in fear. These "leftist thugs" are everyday Americans and have the exact same rights as you do, how many rights are you willing to forfeit in an attempt to shut these people up?

Quit letting whatever it is that you call news tell you to live in fear. These "leftist thugs" are everyday Americans and have the exact same rights as you do, how many rights are you willing to forfeit in an attempt to shut these people up?

I don't want to shut anybody up. I want people to behave in a civilized manor. I don't want people attacking other people for different political views, I don't want to see Town Hall meetings closed down because of the threat of violence, I don't want to see our representatives cancel rallies or speaking engagements because of the threat of violence, I don't want to see college campuses stopping anybody on the right from speaking because of threats of violence. I don't want to see our police attacked, public or private property destroyed. That's what I want.

Now if you want differently, then you don't belong in a civilized society.

Every day Americans throwing urine and rocks at people. Everyday Americans protesting free speech

Forum List

Back