🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump Press Conference

and never seen Trump look so nervous and irate at the same time, even scarier than his usual sociopathic behavior

the emperor has no clothes as most people already know

historic times

How does one find these types of statements acceptable from the leader of the free world.

Before responding, please note there is video of each statement.

The 8 Craziest Moments Of Trump’s Impromptu Press Conference

One thing that stood out to me was the way he said

"American's don't know if the news is real or fake, but I know if it is real or fake..I have known for years and years.."

I guess Americans are dumb and he is so smart and rich..

Trump bashes news media, defends start of administration

"This administration is running like a fine-tuned machine," Trump declared. He said he would announce a "new and very comprehensive order to protect our people."

Is it going to be "very comprehensive" or "very, very comprehensive", Mr. President? Your sycophants are dying to know!

#PresidentSnowflake.
Recent polls show most Amerricans agree with the President on the the media.
Isn't it funny how you suddenly believe in polls.

Ok, show us those polls.
Isn't it funny how you have these fantasies about me? I have shown these polls several times. Google them yourself if you are really interested, a Gallup poll and an Emerson College poll.
If you've shown these polls several times....good...just let me know what threads and post #s so I can go look them up.........if they really exist, that is.

OP is engaging in stolen valor by using a serviceman's photo as his avi pic. Plus, op's leftist ramblings disgrace our nation and service men and women. Hey fuckhead, our military is not defending America so that you can use the First Amendment to stab her in the back.

Take down that serviceman's photo, Fuck face!
You don't even know who that serviceman in the OP's avi is......I'll give you a clue...it's not him and no one who is at all informed would think it's him. So take your silly accusations of "Stolen Valor" and stuff them.

(And we've heard that "stabbed in the back" meme before....in 1930s Germany)
I know who it is, jizz head. It is disgusting that op would use it at all.
Why? Don't you believe that Tillman is an example of real bravery instead of so-called bravery? Show us your authority to tell other posters what they can or cannot use as their Avi's.

"This administration is running like a fine-tuned machine," Trump declared. He said he would announce a "new and very comprehensive order to protect our people."

Is it going to be "very comprehensive" or "very, very comprehensive", Mr. President? Your sycophants are dying to know!

#PresidentSnowflake.
Isn't it funny how you suddenly believe in polls.

Ok, show us those polls.
Isn't it funny how you have these fantasies about me? I have shown these polls several times. Google them yourself if you are really interested, a Gallup poll and an Emerson College poll.
If you've shown these polls several times....good...just let me know what threads and post #s so I can go look them up.........if they really exist, that is.
You would have googled them by now if you really had any interest in the issue, so stop making a fool of yourself.

Trump is 100% correct.
1. Leaks of classified information is a felony, and leakers should be prosecuted via Grand Jury.
2. The dems and MSM are lying thru their teeth about Trump's "chaos"
3. I hope the GOP passes a law to repeal the "Logan Act" retroactively (never used since 1799)
4. I hope the GOP passes laws to repeal all non-used laws as recommended by the USSC (clean the house of useless garbage)

So you realize he broke the Logan Act, and now you want to repeal it recto-actively. How perfectly Trumpian of you.

The "Logan Act" is a dumb law from 1799. So what if Flynn talked to the Russians, everything he/they said could be a lie. Flynn has no control of sanctions, his job was to talk to other countries occasionally. The real crimes were the illegal wire-tap of Flynn's conversation (no FISA approval) and the illegal leaking of that conversation (a felony).
I'm fine not repealing it "retroactively" just repeal it. Selling uranium to Russia was much more of a crime (treason) than talking to the Russians. Why aren't we prosecuting H & O?

Last edited:
Trump news conference shows he is very concerning. He shows he is not in a proper mental state to govern. It is not his policies, he is loony tunes. He is a a uber-sensitive narcissist. He is so insecure. He cannot handle any criticism.
Trump is fucking kicking your democrat fascist asses....you best run now.....
The sick bastard is not going to last out the year in office. Three major scandals in his first month- Flynn, Conway and the election tampering. Even some Republicans want to come down on him. He is a huge disaster!!
GO with that PP! This is going to be a fun 8 years. :)

upload_2017-2-16_17-23-44.png
upload_2017-2-16_17-24-12.png

OP is engaging in stolen valor by using a serviceman's photo as his avi pic. Plus, op's leftist ramblings disgrace our nation and service men and women. Hey fuckhead, our military is not defending America so that you can use the First Amendment to stab her in the back.

You don't even know who that serviceman in the OP's avi is......I'll give you a clue...it's not him and no one who is at all informed would think it's him. So take your silly accusations of "Stolen Valor" and stuff them.

(And we've heard that "stabbed in the back" meme before....in 1930s Germany)
I know who it is, jizz head. It is disgusting that op would use it at all.
Why? Don't you believe that Tillman is an example of real bravery instead of so-called bravery? Show us your authority to tell other posters what they can or cannot use as their Avi's.
The op is a leftist twat. There's my "authority".

#PresidentSnowflake.

Yes, lie and lie and then lie again and people will have trouble discerning truth from the lies. The problem is there is now so much media, many people can tell real sources from fake sources, as we see on this forum every single day. Anybody can put a website calling it the "World's Most Trusted News Source" without it being any of that.

Most of what passes for "news", is opinion based on questionable "facts".
According to a Gallup poll only 32% of Americans trust the media to tell the truth. That's why Trump is wise to speak directly to the people instead of allowing what he says to be filtered through the untrustworthy media.

But what do you do when Trump is untrustworthy. His presser was full of lies, which he was called on more than once, and which he semi-acknowledged. Lies about the EC, lies about Clinton selling uranium to Russia, lies about knowing his staff was contacting members of Russian intelligence (he was briefed - it was in one of the "true leaks"), lies about how long it was taking to confirm his cabinet (no, it isn't the longest ever, but it will be if you don't get your appointments named soon), and other easily provable lies.

Given the media's incredibly low approval ratings, they may want to start looking in the mirror instead of whining.

Their lack of credibility didn't begin when this guy took office.

Is the media lying more about Trump than he's lying about himself?

They could start presenting vetted facts through credible sources, over mere speculation and assumption. Some call it old fashioned journalism.

He's not scary at all.

But snowflakes find reality, honesty and strength terrifying.

"I inherited a mess!" says the 3rd fattest president of all time.

About that...

Obama_Stats__August_20151.jpg

How does one find these types of statements acceptable from the leader of the free world.

Before responding, please note there is video of each statement.

The 8 Craziest Moments Of Trump’s Impromptu Press Conference

A pathetic snowflake regressive hate sight isolates a few statements form a presser that went for more than an hour, ignoring what has been accomplished which was covered in his opening statement. Get back to us when you have something that's not form some reactionary hate group.

That serviceman was a liberal atheists who opposed the Iraq war.

Perhaps YOU should stop dishonoring him by spouting inane, right-wing views and then presuming as if he would hold those views as well. He'd smack you in your cocksucker and lay you out on your own living room rug if you tried this shit while he was alive.

Press conferences where the POTUS tells the American people what he's been doing and is planning are something we haven't experienced in a long time. Trump may not be eloquent but at least he isn't looking down his nose at us like the last guy.

Except that he didn't do any of those things. He went on about his HUGE EC victory, wherein he lied and said it was the biggest in 40 years. He went on about Hillary's emails, and said the leaks are absolutely real, but the news about them, is fake??? How can that be?
You are a Canadian. What's it to you? Never mind. You must be terribly interested in this White House, only a little while ago you were complaining about the First Lady's clothing choices.

I was in my car and heard the entire press conference on the radio. I mention that because I strongly suspect you did not listen to the press conference, which, unless I am mistaken, is this thread's topic.

He "lied" about a big electoral college victory? Frankly, I don't know the numbers. Please provide them and then we can determine if he lied. Yes, the Hillary emails, the Hillary reset button with Russia, he talked about it. Nothing he said was inaccurate. He was talking about news reporting and the slant and blatant dishonesty therein. Again, I heard nothing inaccurate in what he said. Please provide proof that I am in error.
You need more information to determine if he lied by claiming that his victory was the biggest in 40 years? Seriously? Are you mentally ill?
You make accusations that you don't back up and you call me mentally ill. Nice try, troll.

Forum List

Back