🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump Press Conference

and never seen Trump look so nervous and irate at the same time, even scarier than his usual sociopathic behavior

the emperor has no clothes as most people already know

historic times
I take it trump landed a few more hay makers today.

He was rocking heads left and right. This one here I think puts them about 1 step away from totally imploding.
I knew he did something, the lefties here are looking to scratch someones eyes out

dr5jsx.jpg

My favorite Trumpery was his lie about having the highest electoral margin of victory since St Ronnie. Even when confronted with the truth, he would not admit HE was wrong. First he blamed his sources, then he claimed HE saw it, like he saw thousands and thousands of Muslims in Jersey City celebrating on 9/11. What this tells us is that Trump admits he is too STUPID to know when he is given bad information, making him nothing more than a GOSSIP spreading lies he hears from people who can't be trusted.

Now the DittoTards on this board will agree with his lie that it was "a very, very big margin" and his lie that it was "a substantial victory" even though of the 58 elections Tramp's EC victory ranks 46th. Only 12 presidents did worse than Tramp!

Trump gets called out on Electoral College lie during press conference
Trump actually racked up 304 votes instead of the 306 he keeps touting because of two faithless electors, but that’s beside the point. The fact of the matter is that Trump’s electoral win is smaller than both of Barack Obama’s wins, both of Bill Clinton’s wins, and George H.W. Bush’s 426 vote landslide in 1988.

NBC News correspondent Peter Alexander called out the president on the blatant and easily verifiable lie during the Q & A. “You said today you have the biggest electoral margin since Ronald Reagan,” Alexander said, before listing the aforementioned vote tallies. “So why should Americans trust you when you accuse the information they’ve received as being fake?”

“I was given that information,” said Trump. “I don’t know. I was just given it. We had a very, very big margin.”

When pressed, Trump backpedaled further. “I’ve seen that information around, It was a substantial victory,” Trump said, “you do agree with that?”

and never seen Trump look so nervous and irate at the same time, even scarier than his usual sociopathic behavior

the emperor has no clothes as most people already know

historic times
I take it trump landed a few more hay makers today.

He was rocking heads left and right. This one here I think puts them about 1 step away from totally imploding.
I knew he did something, the lefties here are looking to scratch someones eyes out

ELECTION NIGHT
dr5jsx.jpg
There...someone should make that their signature

If the press wants ratings...they should cover these press conferences and advertise them....Trump is awesome...he is funny, persnonable....even as he is taking apart the anti American, anti-Trump press......the way he plays around with these guys, in a nice way.....it was hugely entertaining....

I heard a lot of the conference on Rush today.....it was a great press Conference...I hope he does more of them...

I just watched it, it was amazing. Trump knows how to slay the progressive dolts like no other.

My favorite Trumpery was his lie about having the highest electoral margin of victory since St Ronnie. Even when confronted with the truth, he would not admit HE was wrong. First he blamed his sources, then he claimed HE saw it, like he saw thousands and thousands of Muslims in Jersey City celebrating on 9/11. What this tells us is that Trump admits he is too STUPID to know when he is given bad information, making him nothing more than a GOSSIP spreading lies he hears from people who can't be trusted.

Now the DittoTards on this board will agree with his lie that it was "a very, very big margin" and his lie that it was "a substantial victory" even though of the 58 elections Tramp's EC victory ranks 46th. Only 12 presidents did worse than Tramp!

Trump actually racked up 304 votes instead of the 306 he keeps touting because of two faithless electors, but that’s beside the point. The fact of the matter is that Trump’s electoral win is smaller than both of Barack Obama’s wins, both of Bill Clinton’s wins, and George H.W. Bush’s 426 vote landslide in 1988.

NBC News correspondent Peter Alexander called out the president on the blatant and easily verifiable lie during the Q & A. “You said today you have the biggest electoral margin since Ronald Reagan,” Alexander said, before listing the aforementioned vote tallies. “So why should Americans trust you when you accuse the information they’ve received as being fake?”

“I was given that information,” said Trump. “I don’t know. I was just given it. We had a very, very big margin.”

When pressed, Trump backpedaled further. “I’ve seen that information around, It was a substantial victory,” Trump said, “you do agree with that?”

Trump is still president. Got anything in a 3-0 comment?

going on and on and on about the 'fake news media' to the 'fake news' media

historic....
Havent seen it yet, but why do i get the feeling that when i do see it, i wont see a "total meltdown"?

Trump: The leaks are real, but the news is fake.

I'm still scratching my head over that one!
The news doesn't matter when you lie to the FBI. That's a felony.

What part of "lie to the FBI" is it you don't get?

Hilary lied to the FBI.....she didn't get in trouble.....

CNN's Jim Acosta got sliced an' diced again! How much more can CNN take? CNN replies, "I'll take moar, please."......:ack-1:
The look on Acosta's face was painful. He was finally beaten into silence.

CNN fails to realize that they are the laughingstock of, at least, half of the nation. Yet, Jake Tapper and Don Lemon probably want a raise.............

historic....
Havent seen it yet, but why do i get the feeling that when i do see it, i wont see a "total meltdown"?

Trump: The leaks are real, but the news is fake.

I'm still scratching my head over that one!
The news doesn't matter when you lie to the FBI. That's a felony.

What part of "lie to the FBI" is it you don't get?

Hilary lied to the FBI.....she didn't get in trouble.....

yet...

Trump nailed it with all those who matter.

That'd be the Trumpster Goose-Steppers! :2up:

You mean the majority of America....

:disbelief:What? Being delusional can be cured, but it isn't easy.

Delusional disorder is considered difficult to treat. Antipsychotic drugs, antidepressants and mood-stabilising medications are frequently used to treat this mental illness and there is growing interest in psychological therapies such as psychotherapy and cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) as a means of treatment.

My wife is a Psychologist, tell me what city is the closest and I'll see if she can give you a referral. :biggrin:

historic....

Trump news conference shows he is very concerning. He shows he is not in a proper mental state to govern. It is not his policies, he is loony tunes. He is a a uber-sensitive narcissist. He is so insecure. He cannot handle any criticism.

He talks over every reporter that is asking him a question, and he won't let them finish asking the question. Oh, now he's leaving. What a fucking pussy.

:booze:Hoo boy! That was historically delicious! :clap:

:disbelief:What? Being delusional can be cured, but it isn't easy.

Delusional disorder is considered difficult to treat. Antipsychotic drugs, antidepressants and mood-stabilising medications are frequently used to treat this mental illness and there is growing interest in psychological therapies such as psychotherapy and cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) as a means of treatment.

My wife is a Psychologist, tell me what city is the closest and I'll see if she can give you a referral. :biggrin:

Your wife, the psychologist prescribes medication? How illegal.

Press conferences where the POTUS tells the American people what he's been doing and is planning are something we haven't experienced in a long time. Trump may not be eloquent but at least he isn't looking down his nose at us like the last guy.

Except that he didn't do any of those things. He went on about his HUGE EC victory, wherein he lied and said it was the biggest in 40 years. He went on about Hillary's emails, and said the leaks are absolutely real, but the news about them, is fake??? How can that be?
You are a Canadian. What's it to you? Never mind. You must be terribly interested in this White House, only a little while ago you were complaining about the First Lady's clothing choices.

I was in my car and heard the entire press conference on the radio. I mention that because I strongly suspect you did not listen to the press conference, which, unless I am mistaken, is this thread's topic.

He "lied" about a big electoral college victory? Frankly, I don't know the numbers. Please provide them and then we can determine if he lied. Yes, the Hillary emails, the Hillary reset button with Russia, he talked about it. Nothing he said was inaccurate. He was talking about news reporting and the slant and blatant dishonesty therein. Again, I heard nothing inaccurate in what he said. Please provide proof that I am in error.
You need more information to determine if he lied by claiming that his victory was the biggest in 40 years? Seriously? Are you mentally ill?
You make accusations that you don't back up and you call me mentally ill. Nice try, troll.

Google it. Stop being a whiny conservative and actually look shit up. I do it every time one of you whiners posts your lies. Maybe if you idiots started checking facts and questioning things instead of blindly agreeing with everything the lying Administration says, you'd get a clue.

Google it. Stop being a whiny conservative and actually look shit up. I do it every time one of you whiners posts your lies. Maybe if you idiots started checking facts and questioning things instead of blindly agreeing with everything the lying Administration says, you'd get a clue.

Back to did you hear the entire press conference. Did you?

Yeah, but look what he does to the lefties when he says those things, they go nuts....all that text just to say "liar" and nobody cares.

Forum List

Back