Trump Press Conference

Has anyone bothered to tell The Donald that he won and can quit campaigning already? Also, he ain't an Emperor and has no clothes.

Maybe he'll quit doing that when the left quits saying he lost the election because he lost the popular vote.

"Maybe he'll quit" was a good start to your post, too bad you continued the sentence and spoiled it

Today's presser was evidence that he most certainly is having a meltdown. His surrogates are not believed with they lie, and the press calls them out continually. Kelly Ann ConArtist isn't being interviewed any more.

Trump shut down everyone who called him on his lies today, and kept deflecting back to the campaign, talking about Hillary Clinton's emails. The campaign is OVER, you won the election.

When pressed for details on things he's doing, Trump had no details on anything. Everything was "Great - you'll see".

Ostensibly called to announce his new appointment for Labour Secretary, Trump spent his time ranting and raving about the media. He said he wasn't ranting and raving, but like most of what he said, that was a lie.

Today's presser was evidence that he most certainly is having a meltdown. His surrogates are not believed with they lie, and the press calls them out continually. Kelly Ann ConArtist isn't being interviewed any more.

So of all the "liars" the media singled out a woman for censor? isn't their a "label" for that? her real crime is taking down the queen

Trump shut down everyone who called him on his lies today, and kept deflecting back to the campaign, talking about Hillary Clinton's emails. The campaign is OVER, you won the election.

Sounds to me like he was calling out their lies

When pressed for details on things he's doing, Trump had no details on anything. Everything was "Great - you'll see".

Be specific...Well never mind, I'm just going to say so what, their democrats and they don't get to call the shots

Ostensibly called to announce his new appointment for Labour Secretary, Trump spent his time ranting and raving about the media. He said he wasn't ranting and raving, but like most of what he said, that was a lie.

so then why are you and the lefties the ones ranting and raving here? are you having a melt down?

Last edited:
I thought his answer to the reporter who asked him about if he was going to meet with the CBC (Congressional Black Caucus), and he then asked her if they were friends of hers, and then told her that he'd love to meet with the CBC, and that the reporter should set up the meeting.

Doesn't he know what parts of Congress are? And does he also know that the meetings with the CBC are set up by actual members of the CBC, not some reporter?
He was totally clueless.

The Trumpinator is kicking ass, your terminated libs :flameth:

th
So...toys. You're into toys. And comparing the so-called president with toy dolls.

Not sure how to break this to you, but presidents often talk at presidential press conferences.

There is no law that a president has to answer a question, at all.

When the president speaks, as a reporter, you are suppose to be quiet.

Presidents don't often lie, lie and then lie again at press conferences. This one did. I've never seen a President cut a reporter off in mid-question either. The lack of good manners or even the decency to LISTEN to the questions was completely lacking.

Yes, when Trump speaks, the reporters are expected to be quiet, and Trump used this to bully reporters. It was a performance which was bizarre - pointless, with no narrative, just Trump lying and deflecting.

Yes.....and obama didn't lie at the press conference where he repeatedly told everyone if they like their doctor they can keep their doctor......:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

My favorite Trumpery was his lie about having the highest electoral margin of victory since St Ronnie. Even when confronted with the truth, he would not admit HE was wrong. First he blamed his sources, then he claimed HE saw it, like he saw thousands and thousands of Muslims in Jersey City celebrating on 9/11. What this tells us is that Trump admits he is too STUPID to know when he is given bad information, making him nothing more than a GOSSIP spreading lies he hears from people who can't be trusted.

Now the DittoTards on this board will agree with his lie that it was "a very, very big margin" and his lie that it was "a substantial victory" even though of the 58 elections Tramp's EC victory ranks 46th. Only 12 presidents did worse than Tramp!

Trump gets called out on Electoral College lie during press conference
Trump actually racked up 304 votes instead of the 306 he keeps touting because of two faithless electors, but that’s beside the point. The fact of the matter is that Trump’s electoral win is smaller than both of Barack Obama’s wins, both of Bill Clinton’s wins, and George H.W. Bush’s 426 vote landslide in 1988.

NBC News correspondent Peter Alexander called out the president on the blatant and easily verifiable lie during the Q & A. “You said today you have the biggest electoral margin since Ronald Reagan,” Alexander said, before listing the aforementioned vote tallies. “So why should Americans trust you when you accuse the information they’ve received as being fake?”

“I was given that information,” said Trump. “I don’t know. I was just given it. We had a very, very big margin.”

When pressed, Trump backpedaled further. “I’ve seen that information around, It was a substantial victory,” Trump said, “you do agree with that?”
Trump is still president. Got anything in a 3-0 comment?
And so-called president Tramp is still lying scum.

My favorite Trumpery was his lie about having the highest electoral margin of victory since St Ronnie. Even when confronted with the truth, he would not admit HE was wrong. First he blamed his sources, then he claimed HE saw it, like he saw thousands and thousands of Muslims in Jersey City celebrating on 9/11. What this tells us is that Trump admits he is too STUPID to know when he is given bad information, making him nothing more than a GOSSIP spreading lies he hears from people who can't be trusted.

Now the DittoTards on this board will agree with his lie that it was "a very, very big margin" and his lie that it was "a substantial victory" even though of the 58 elections Tramp's EC victory ranks 46th. Only 12 presidents did worse than Tramp!

Trump gets called out on Electoral College lie during press conference
Trump actually racked up 304 votes instead of the 306 he keeps touting because of two faithless electors, but that’s beside the point. The fact of the matter is that Trump’s electoral win is smaller than both of Barack Obama’s wins, both of Bill Clinton’s wins, and George H.W. Bush’s 426 vote landslide in 1988.

NBC News correspondent Peter Alexander called out the president on the blatant and easily verifiable lie during the Q & A. “You said today you have the biggest electoral margin since Ronald Reagan,” Alexander said, before listing the aforementioned vote tallies. “So why should Americans trust you when you accuse the information they’ve received as being fake?”

“I was given that information,” said Trump. “I don’t know. I was just given it. We had a very, very big margin.”

When pressed, Trump backpedaled further. “I’ve seen that information around, It was a substantial victory,” Trump said, “you do agree with that?”
Yeah, but look what he does to the lefties when he says those things, they go nuts....all that text just to say "liar" and nobody cares.
Honest people care, and since you don't care....

Does the well oiled White House machine not have a person assigned to liaison with the US Congress and it's members? There is no one in the WH that knows how to pick up a phone and call a leader in the Congressional Black Caucus? The well oiled WH machine needs a random reporter to make arrangements for the President to meet with some black congressmen and women?
Three stupid questions in a row, you may have set a record.
The questions are only stupid because they assume that Tramp was not lying when he said he wanted to meet with the CBC. The CBC wrote Tramp on Jan 19, 2017 but lying scum Trump never replied!

The CBCVerified account‏@OfficialCBC
Hi, @realDonaldTrump. We’re the CBC. We sent you a letter on January 19, but you never wrote us back. Sad!
Letter: http://bit.ly/2kD6FhQ

From the Jan 19th CBC letter:
It is my sincere hope that you will accept this invitation to engage in an earnest effort to work together on these issues.

Sincerely,
Cedric L. Richmond
Chair, Congressional Black Caucus
I am sure his January 20th calendar was wide open...
Where did the CBC require a Jan 20th meeting?????

:disbelief:What? Being delusional can be cured, but it isn't easy.

Delusional disorder is considered difficult to treat. Antipsychotic drugs, antidepressants and mood-stabilising medications are frequently used to treat this mental illness and there is growing interest in psychological therapies such as psychotherapy and cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) as a means of treatment.

My wife is a Psychologist, tell me what city is the closest and I'll see if she can give you a referral. :biggrin:

Your wife, the psychologist prescribes medication? How illegal.

Actually some states do allow Psychologist to prescribe medications. However, I didn't state that my wife does prescribe medications, which she doesn't. I just (tongue in cheek), suggested she could refer Here We Go, to someone who could help him/her with their issues with delusion.
Now, should we discuss reading comprehension? :confused-84:
No. I have a hockey game to watch. Go Wild!

Trump is 100% correct.
1. Leaks of classified information is a felony, and leakers should be prosecuted via Grand Jury.
2. The dems and MSM are lying thru their teeth about Trump's "chaos"
3. I hope the GOP passes a law to repeal the "Logan Act" retroactively (never used since 1799)
4. I hope the GOP passes laws to repeal all non-used laws as recommended by the USSC (clean the house of useless garbage)

So you realize he broke the Logan Act, and now you want to repeal it recto-actively. How perfectly Trumpian of you.

The "Logan Act" is a dumb law from 1799. So what if Flynn talked to the Russians, everything he/they said could be a lie. Flynn has no control of sanctions, his job was to talk to other countries occasionally. The real crimes were the illegal wire-tap of Flynn's conversation (no FISA approval) and the illegal leaking of that conversation (a felony).
I'm fine not repealing it "retroactively" just repeal it. Selling uranium to Russia was much more of a crime (treason) than talking to the Russians. Why aren't we prosecuting H & O?

No. His job had nothing to do with talking to other countries. During the election, and before inauguration, it was against the law for him to negotiate with other countries.

going on and on and on about the 'fake news media' to the 'fake news' media

historic....
Havent seen it yet, but why do i get the feeling that when i do see it, i wont see a "total meltdown"?

Trump: The leaks are real, but the news is fake.

I'm still scratching my head over that one!
You're not supposed to think...you're supposed to accept and applaud.

I knew exactly what he meant by that.

I watched the last half of the press conference. It was surreal. Trump wouldn't let any of the reporters finish their questions, interrupted continually, and then refused to answer many of the questions.

Why not do that? He doesn't trust the press. They knowingly push false news stories, make up stories themselves, etc etc. They don't deserve respect, they deserve to be treated like a child talking in class. Told to just sit down and shut up.

The left had the MSM in their back pocket for 8 years with Obama. Trump could cure cancer tomorrow morning at 5am when he gets up and the MSM would attack him.

Forum List

Back