🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump Press Conference

going on and on and on about the 'fake news media' to the 'fake news' media

historic....
Havent seen it yet, but why do i get the feeling that when i do see it, i wont see a "total meltdown"?
Well, if whining and lying is a meltdown, then yea, it was a meltdown.

If whining and lying is just whining and lying, then you will see whining and lying and no meltdown. Just whining and lying.

Trump bashes news media, defends start of administration

"This administration is running like a fine-tuned machine," Trump declared. He said he would announce a "new and very comprehensive order to protect our people."

Is it going to be "very comprehensive" or "very, very comprehensive", Mr. President? Your sycophants are dying to know!

#PresidentSnowflake.
Recent polls show most Amerricans agree with the President on the the media.
Isn't it funny how you suddenly believe in polls.

Ok, show us those polls.
Isn't it funny how you have these fantasies about me? I have shown these polls several times. Google them yourself if you are really interested, a Gallup poll and an Emerson College poll.
If you've shown these polls several times....good...just let me know what threads and post #s so I can go look them up.........if they really exist, that is.
You would have googled them by now if you really had any interest in the issue, so stop making a fool of yourself.
So...there are no such polls. Quelle surprise. This lying thing is a RW mainstay these days.

OP is engaging in stolen valor by using a serviceman's photo as his avi pic. Plus, op's leftist ramblings disgrace our nation and service men and women. Hey fuckhead, our military is not defending America so that you can use the First Amendment to stab her in the back.

Take down that serviceman's photo, Fuck face!
You don't even know who that serviceman in the OP's avi is......I'll give you a clue...it's not him and no one who is at all informed would think it's him. So take your silly accusations of "Stolen Valor" and stuff them.

(And we've heard that "stabbed in the back" meme before....in 1930s Germany)
I know who it is, jizz head. It is disgusting that op would use it at all.
Why? Don't you believe that Tillman is an example of real bravery instead of so-called bravery? Show us your authority to tell other posters what they can or cannot use as their Avi's.
The op is a leftist twat. There's my "authority".
Ooooo. So manly. :lol: :lol: :lol:

and never seen Trump look so nervous and irate at the same time, even scarier than his usual sociopathic behavior

the emperor has no clothes as most people already know

historic times
I take it trump landed a few more hay makers today.

He was rocking heads left and right. This one here I think puts them about 1 step away from totally imploding.

not a peep in the press, didn't happen

wonder why they'd do that?

golly these dots are so hard to connect it's a shame

going on and on and on about the 'fake news media' to the 'fake news' media

historic....
Havent seen it yet, but why do i get the feeling that when i do see it, i wont see a "total meltdown"?

Trump: The leaks are real, but the news is fake.

I'm still scratching my head over that one!
The news doesn't matter when you lie to the FBI. That's a felony.

What part of "lie to the FBI" is it you don't get?

and never seen Trump look so nervous and irate at the same time, even scarier than his usual sociopathic behavior

historic times
He spanked the screechy progressive traitors yet again.

Yeah they been cryin all over the board

He also made the BBC reporter look like a fag.
Lets just say he made him look like John Oliver instead

Trump said he had the most electoral votes since Reagan - BAM! - bullsh!t lie

Trump said Intel is creating 10,000 jobs in Arizona - BAM! - bullsh!t lie

Trump said Hillary Clinton gave 20% of our uranium to Russia - BAM! - bullsh!t lie

Trump said he is bringing back millions of jobs from overseas - BAM! - bullsh!t lie

I actually think lying to the American people is the worst part. Or maybe the fact the GOP believes his lies. Hmm, which is worse. I'll have to think about it.

historic times

He was rocking heads left and right. This one here I think puts them about 1 step away from totally imploding.
And what these idiot trolls don't seem to get (nor do the *journalists*) is that he's going to prosecute them. He says it every single time that he talks to them..."it's illegal. What you're doing is illegal. It needs to stop" and they think it's a joke, lol.

I guarantee, he's playing the nice guy but he's stringing them along. His people are working to find, expose, and prosecute the disgusting offal in our government and in our press that are nothing but straight up criminal commie pigs. Every time one of those idiots boo hoos and brings up a fake story and tries to make him respond to it, he has 15 attorneys taking notes and following trails.

historic times

I knew he did something, the lefties here are looking to scratch someones eyes out

Trump said 9th circuit overturned 80% of the time. Lie.

Electoral college votes. Lie

Administration inherited a mess. Unemployment is 4.7%. Stock market grew 8,000 points. Lie.

Trump caught in lie after lie.

Forum List

Back