🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump Press Conference

If the press wants ratings...they should cover these press conferences and advertise them....Trump is awesome...he is funny, persnonable....even as he is taking apart the anti American, anti-Trump press......the way he plays around with these guys, in a nice way.....it was hugely entertaining....

I heard a lot of the conference on Rush today.....it was a great press Conference...I hope he does more of them...

Trump news conference shows he is very concerning. He shows he is not in a proper mental state to govern. It is not his policies, he is loony tunes. He is a a uber-sensitive narcissist. He is so insecure. He cannot handle any criticism.
Trump is fucking kicking your democrat fascist asses....you best run now.....
The sick bastard is not going to last out the year in office. Three major scandals in his first month- Flynn, Conway and the election tampering. Even some Republicans want to come down on him. He is a huge disaster!!

That's right. Listen to the progs lecture us about Trump's mental health.

Trump news conference shows he is very concerning. He shows he is not in a proper mental state to govern. It is not his policies, he is loony tunes. He is a a uber-sensitive narcissist. He is so insecure. He cannot handle any criticism.
The sick bastard is not going to last out the year in office. Three major scandals in his first month- Flynn, Conway and the election tampering. Even some Republicans want to come down on him. He is a huge disaster!!
You fucking fascists are done.....

Press conferences where the POTUS tells the American people what he's been doing and is planning are something we haven't experienced in a long time. Trump may not be eloquent but at least he isn't looking down his nose at us like the last guy.

GO with that PP! This is going to be a fun 8 years. :)

I am definitely growing concerned.

By now Trump should have unleashed Justice on the treasonous Obama regime embedded terrorists and be personally sharpening a guillotine blade.

But is he?

NOOOOOOOO!

Damnit.

Evidently you didn't listen. He's instructed his intel people and DOJ to get to the bottom of it.

Yup and I'd bet special investigators will be crawling all over everything.

Interesting thought; watching Trump is fake news...

Well we don't know that the op actually was watching trump, since the cretin didn't source anything.

In violation of this forum's rules.
You don't have to provide a source. You just are supposed to address the topic in your POSTS as well as any flames you might think necessary.

The single biggest failure in the mainstream media is how much they gloss over the simple absurdity of Donald Trump being president of the United States.

Enough with the song and dance. This is simply absurd. This is a once in a lifetime unadulterated political fuckfest of absurdity.

Trump is 100% correct.
1. Leaks of classified information is a felony, and leakers should be prosecuted via Grand Jury.
2. The dems and MSM are lying thru their teeth about Trump's "chaos"
3. I hope the GOP passes a law to repeal the "Logan Act" retroactively (never used since 1799)
4. I hope the GOP passes laws to repeal all non-used laws as recommended by the USSC (clean the house of useless garbage)

His wife beater nominee pulled out yesterday. If we're lucky Trump will show 2 or 3 brain cells worth of decency and not nominate another such creature.

And then we can all give him mild applause for finally doing something right.

The bragging about how great he is is disturbing and reeks of someone who's not a well man.

going on and on and on about the 'fake news media' to the 'fake news' media

historic....
Havent seen it yet, but why do i get the feeling that when i do see it, i wont see a "total meltdown"?

You'll see President Trump spank the lying media, and total transparency. < How wonderfully refreshing.

The MSM somehow is painting themselves as harmed by not getting proportional questions per ratings or something. Funny stuff

The left won't listen to or respond to the meat of this amazing conference. Instead they are going to race around saying he's mentally ill.

I've dealt with mentally ill, and this guy is cold stone calm and sane.

The spooks who work for the blm, the epa, the press, the fbi, are crapping their pants and going underground, which is FABULOUS..that's exactly where they belong.

And they will be fired shortly.

Everything is going just as it should, and exactly as he said it would.

https://assets.donaldjtrump.com/_landings/contract/O-TRU-102316-Contractv02.pdf

Forum List

Back