🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump Press Conference

Some posters just press the funny button instead of dealing with the reality that the current POTUS appears to actually be working for the American people. He is less than a month into his term. I didn't vote for Obama but I gave him a hell of a lot more than a month before I dismissed him as "funny".

Watching Trump and his followers is equivalent to listening to spoiled children, nothing is their fault, and when it obviously is, it isn't because media is unfair in reporting their lies and BS. The comedians are having a field day as America is now a joke. Amazing.

Trump loved asking Russia to leak information on Hillary and he loved the BS from wikileaks, now the spoiled dyed blond draft dodger is crying when it's his turn. What a baby. Cry Donald cry.

"Anyone who was still expecting a heretofore hidden inner statesman to emerge from the bombastic, crude, talkative candidate was harboring illusions. After the election, we had new evidence that Donald Trump wasn’t up to the position; during the transition that reality crept out of the cracks in the defensive wall thrown around him by protective advisers. An article in the New York Post on January 15 said that Trump was showing far more interest in trivialities about the inauguration planning than in preparing to govern. Tom Barrack, chair of the Presidential Inaugural Committee, told the Post, “He’s into every detail of everything. I beg him all the time to go back to running the free world and let me focus on setting the tables.”" Elizabeth Drew Terrifying Trump

Press conferences where the POTUS tells the American people what he's been doing and is planning are something we haven't experienced in a long time. Trump may not be eloquent but at least he isn't looking down his nose at us like the last guy.

Except that he didn't do any of those things. He went on about his HUGE EC victory, wherein he lied and said it was the biggest in 40 years. He went on about Hillary's emails, and said the leaks are absolutely real, but the news about them, is fake??? How can that be?

If the press wants ratings...they should cover these press conferences and advertise them....Trump is awesome...he is funny, persnonable....even as he is taking apart the anti American, anti-Trump press......the way he plays around with these guys, in a nice way.....it was hugely entertaining....

I heard a lot of the conference on Rush today.....it was a great press Conference...I hope he does more of them...

I suspect his admin leaked the news ,Trump said his admin is running like a well oiled machine.:lmao: all planned.

Press conferences where the POTUS tells the American people what he's been doing and is planning are something we haven't experienced in a long time. Trump may not be eloquent but at least he isn't looking down his nose at us like the last guy.

Except that he didn't do any of those things. He went on about his HUGE EC victory, wherein he lied and said it was the biggest in 40 years. He went on about Hillary's emails, and said the leaks are absolutely real, but the news about them, is fake??? How can that be?
You are a Canadian. What's it to you? Never mind. You must be terribly interested in this White House, only a little while ago you were complaining about the First Lady's clothing choices.

I was in my car and heard the entire press conference on the radio. I mention that because I strongly suspect you did not listen to the press conference, which, unless I am mistaken, is this thread's topic.

He "lied" about a big electoral college victory? Frankly, I don't know the numbers. Please provide them and then we can determine if he lied. Yes, the Hillary emails, the Hillary reset button with Russia, he talked about it. Nothing he said was inaccurate. He was talking about news reporting and the slant and blatant dishonesty therein. Again, I heard nothing inaccurate in what he said. Please provide proof that I am in error.

going on and on and on about the 'fake news media' to the 'fake news' media

historic....

Yep, Trump is batshit crazy!

77-MINUTE MELTDOWN

58a6030f25000034080b97c9.jpeg

Last edited:
I thought his answer to the reporter who asked him about if he was going to meet with the CBC (Congressional Black Caucus), and he then asked her if they were friends of hers, and then told her that he'd love to meet with the CBC, and that the reporter should set up the meeting.

Doesn't he know what parts of Congress are? And does he also know that the meetings with the CBC are set up by actual members of the CBC, not some reporter?

The left won't listen to or respond to the meat of this amazing conference. Instead they are going to race around saying he's mentally ill.

I've dealt with mentally ill, and this guy is cold stone calm and sane.

The spooks who work for the blm, the epa, the press, the fbi, are crapping their pants and going underground, which is FABULOUS..that's exactly where they belong.

And they will be fired shortly.

Everything is going just as it should, and exactly as he said it would.

https://assets.donaldjtrump.com/_landings/contract/O-TRU-102316-Contractv02.pdf

Has it occurred to you, that you may be mentally ill?

Trump embarrassed D's, R's, libertarians, liberals, conservatives, in fact all Americans no matter what their political bent. He rambled, talked over reporters, was sarcastic, defensive and not in control. Compare to:

Trump is unfit, unprepared and unhinged. He is the Un-president.

Trump said Hillary sold 24% of America's uranium. I'm glad she never got to be President because she never would have never had America's best interest at heart but rather Russia's!

I thought his answer to the reporter who asked him about if he was going to meet with the CBC (Congressional Black Caucus), and he then asked her if they were friends of hers, and then told her that he'd love to meet with the CBC, and that the reporter should set up the meeting.

Doesn't he know what parts of Congress are? And does he also know that the meetings with the CBC are set up by actual members of the CBC, not some reporter?

So you honestly believe that CBC members will not accept reporters as friends?

The rightwing will continue to be in denial about Trump because they're too childish to admit they are ever wrong.

Has it occurred to you, that you may be mentally ill?

Trump embarrassed D's, R's, libertarians, liberals, conservatives, in fact all Americans no matter what their political bent. He rambled, talked over reporters, was sarcastic, defensive and not in control. Compare to:

Trump is unfit, unprepared and unhinged. He is the Un-president.

You really shouldn't draw a lot of attention to yourself on mental health issues Wry. Community organizer, prepared for office. Billionaire CEO, not prepared. Listen to yourself sound half-baked.

I loved when the NBC Reporter slapped him around for his statement he had the biggest EC margin since Reagan

President Trump went off script during his announcement of his new Labor secretary nominee, Alexander Acosta, Thursday, admonishing the media and at one point incorrectly claiming to have won the biggest electoral victory since Ronald Reagan.

Trump's 304-vote win was actually only the largest Electoral College victory since the previous election when former president Barack Obama was re-elected with 332 votes in 2012.

When NBC News' Peter Alexander pointed out the inaccuracy, Trump said he meant he won the largest electoral win of any Republican since Reagan. He was informed that George H.W. Bush won with 426 votes in 1988.

"I was given that information," Trump said. "We had a very, very big margin."

"Why should Americans trust you when you accused the information they've received of being fake when you're providing information that's not accurate?" Alexander asked.

Last edited:

So you honestly believe that CBC members will not accept reporters as friends?

Not what I said, reading comprehension dude..........it doesn't matter one way or the other if the reporter is friends with members of the CBC, it's not the reporter's job to set up meetings between the president and members of the CBC.

Has anyone bothered to tell The Donald that he won and can quit campaigning already? Also, he ain't an Emperor and has no clothes.

Yeah, I kinda thought it was strange that he had to keep bragging about how great he is, yet again.

I've gotten used to the fact that Trump is president, but apparently he hasn't.

Forum List

Back