🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump Press Conference

The left won't listen to or respond to the meat of this amazing conference. Instead they are going to race around saying he's mentally ill.

I've dealt with mentally ill, and this guy is cold stone calm and sane.

The spooks who work for the blm, the epa, the press, the fbi, are crapping their pants and going underground, which is FABULOUS..that's exactly where they belong.

And they will be fired shortly.

Everything is going just as it should, and exactly as he said it would.

https://assets.donaldjtrump.com/_landings/contract/O-TRU-102316-Contractv02.pdf

President Trump is an imperfect vessel to carry the conservative message. Let's have some legislation, some meat so that we can have tax reform, ACA reform, immigration reform. The absence of activity like this is what is causing these problems. Do the job!

Watching Trump and his followers is equivalent to listening to spoiled children, nothing is their fault, and when it obviously is, it isn't because media is unfair in reporting their lies and BS. The comedians are having a field day as America is now a joke. Amazing.

Trump loved asking Russia to leak information on Hillary and he loved the BS from wikileaks, now the spoiled dyed blond draft dodger is crying when it's his turn. What a baby. Cry Donald cry.

"Anyone who was still expecting a heretofore hidden inner statesman to emerge from the bombastic, crude, talkative candidate was harboring illusions. After the election, we had new evidence that Donald Trump wasn’t up to the position; during the transition that reality crept out of the cracks in the defensive wall thrown around him by protective advisers. An article in the New York Post on January 15 said that Trump was showing far more interest in trivialities about the inauguration planning than in preparing to govern. Tom Barrack, chair of the Presidential Inaugural Committee, told the Post, “He’s into every detail of everything. I beg him all the time to go back to running the free world and let me focus on setting the tables.”" Elizabeth Drew Terrifying Trump
That lil' fairy tale sounds good but many of us heard exactly what he said prior to and after in that speech he gave. Not only that but it all played out like an exciting drama waiting for the next leak to hit. It was all much better than the leftists boring spins that so many people are sick of.

"It's an illegal process and the press should be ashamed of themselves. And the people who gave out the information to the press should be ashamed of themselves."

That's why the press is freaking out.

Jail time jail time jail time.

"But he HAS to talk to us! People MUST listen to us!"

Fucking leftist spooks. Worthless human beings, deserve to be destitute and in prison for the rest of their lives.

The left won't listen to or respond to the meat of this amazing conference. Instead they are going to race around saying he's mentally ill.

I've dealt with mentally ill, and this guy is cold stone calm and sane.

The spooks who work for the blm, the epa, the press, the fbi, are crapping their pants and going underground, which is FABULOUS..that's exactly where they belong.

And they will be fired shortly.

Everything is going just as it should, and exactly as he said it would.

https://assets.donaldjtrump.com/_landings/contract/O-TRU-102316-Contractv02.pdf

How embarrassing...my so-called congressman.

It was a very, very good press conference! :2up:
Which is why the trolls are screaming...

Good bye elitist, communist press. You aren't running things anymore.

And when you try, you're going to go to jail.

going on and on and on about the 'fake news media' to the 'fake news' media

historic....
Havent seen it yet, but why do i get the feeling that when i do see it, i wont see a "total meltdown"?
I just saw it. Give yourself a treat. Make sure you see it. It was hilarious. He was playing those reporters like a one man band. He mocked, needled and jeered at them one and all. And. He did it masterfully.

See it. You won't be disappointed.

Forum List

Back