🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump Press Conference

Your piece of "paradise" is looking pretty gaunt these days Jillian.

"That's all they're doing is delaying. They got nothing going, all they can do is delay".

I am definitely growing concerned.

By now Trump should have unleashed Justice on the treasonous Obama regime embedded terrorists and be personally sharpening a guillotine blade.

But is he?

NOOOOOOOO!

Damnit.
Unless you are on the inside with his people, you have no idea what he is doing.

LOL, the GOP is in a different dimension. John King just said he got a text from a GOP Senator that said during the presser that Trump should be discussing this with a therapist not with the press.

The left won't listen to or respond to the meat of this amazing conference. Instead they are going to race around saying he's mentally ill.

I've dealt with mentally ill, and this guy is cold stone calm and sane.

The spooks who work for the blm, the epa, the press, the fbi, are crapping their pants and going underground, which is FABULOUS..that's exactly where they belong.

And they will be fired shortly.

Everything is going just as it should, and exactly as he said it would.

https://assets.donaldjtrump.com/_landings/contract/O-TRU-102316-Contractv02.pdf

Dems are pretty much shell-shocked. First, Hillary got schlonged and now Trump won't take their shit anymore. They have no template for this. They're flailing

Did someone piss in your cherios this morning?

Yup!

Now are you sorry you weren't paying attention when I slid them across the table to you?

Did your account get hijacked, you usually give a shit about truth and accuracy. Now you're acting like a regressive snowflake on the rag. No need for a response, I'm done.

going on and on and on about the 'fake news media' to the 'fake news' media

historic....

Yep, Trump is batshit crazy!

77-MINUTE MELTDOWN

58a6030f25000034080b97c9.jpeg
You are the loon.

I thought his answer to the reporter who asked him about if he was going to meet with the CBC (Congressional Black Caucus), and he then asked her if they were friends of hers, and then told her that he'd love to meet with the CBC, and that the reporter should set up the meeting.

Doesn't he know what parts of Congress are? And does he also know that the meetings with the CBC are set up by actual members of the CBC, not some reporter?
He was mocking that reporter. It was very well done.

How does one find these types of statements acceptable from the leader of the free world.

Before responding, please note there is video of each statement.

The 8 Craziest Moments Of Trump’s Impromptu Press Conference

"How does one find these types of statements acceptable from the leader of the free world?"

Any word that comes out of his mouth will be deemed unacceptable to you, or to anyone vehemently opposed to him.

Your lack of objectivity is showing.

The questions that the msm media who are pretending they're being somehow silenced are insane. He responds to them as if they have any validity at all, and then they scream he's the crazy one.

No, it wasn't a stupid question. She just asked if he would meet with the CBC, a question that all incoming presidents have been asked. And, the interesting thing is, if Trump had simply said "yes, I'll set up a meeting", he had the potential to meet with them before even Obama did when he first took office, and he could have also gained a lot of political capital from it, but he pissed all over the chance.

You just said the CBC has to set up the meeting. Very contradictory in your posts. If he had said what you suggest, then he would be jumped for presuming they would meet. The CBC is NOT going to grant political capital to Trump. You are watching the events since the election correct?

If Trump had said that he would be happy to meet with them, it would have put the ball in their court, and they would have to meet with him or be seen as being obstructionist. Like I said, he had a good opportunity to score political points big time and he pissed it away.
Trump had a chance to reach out and again chose to make up a lie

He claimed he had set up a meeting with Cummings and that Cummings backed out at the last minute due to political pressure from Democrats not to meet with Trump

When asked for comment, Cummings office revealed they were unaware of any such meeting ever being scheduled

Forum List

Back